Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan does think she's cute. That's why she tries to do that doe eyes looking upwards puppy style stare at Hazno. It's part of her cosplay fake innocence thing that the sugars fall for. She hasn't yet realised that she's far too old to be doing it now. Diana got away with it because the public remember her as a naive teenager but Meghan can never get away with it because we all know she was never as naive as Diana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Reading story’s to kids in hospital ..

hahaha she’s such a joker .. who arranged that! Some hard nosed PR person.. we need to get the public to accept you your highness I mean duchess ..
so can you do some royal type visits ..

I am cringing she’s pathetic

• Sick
Reactions: 32
There's a weird bit in Spare (the whole book is weird)...

Harry has decided that he needs to cry over his mother's death...
Quite why he has decided this, isn't clear, as he has only just broken up with Cressida - seemingly due to her saying something about Diana, which made him cry.... ????

Anywho....
He goes to a therapist...
And after a typical paranoid episode in which he imagines the people walking past in the street are going to run to the British Press and expose him as character in a Woody Allen film, they get down to business.

Eventually the therapist - probably having lost the will to live - suggests he use the smell of his mother's perfume to unlock his emotions...
(Press F to doubt, as this is Harry again using this book to reset the narrative - in this case about the first date with il Duce)

Anywho....
He goes off and he buys the perfume and and starts sniffing it....
And apparently it reminds him of being in bed with his mother and kissing her soft neck.

?????

I know its an oft quoted bit of the book but still....
Do you know what, there was a very similar relationship between John Lennon and his mother, which he talked about in interviews and was explored in Nowhere Boy.
He lost his mum at a young age, and when he married Cynthia Lennon, I think he was quite rotten to her because she was more submissive to his strong personality and eccentricities. I think when he met Yoko, she was like a mother and that’s why that relationship worked because she was more dominant and he became more submissive. I think that’s what you’re seeing here. Cressida was too nice, and he has found a dominant ‘mother’ like figure to be his wife because I think men with behavioural problems and lots of insecurities need a domineering woman to tell them what to do and take control.

Or…

This pound-shop assessment is a load of bollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Meghan does think she's cute. That's why she tries to do that doe eyes looking upwards puppy style stare at Hazno. It's part of her cosplay fake innocence thing that the sugars fall for. She hasn't yet realised that she's far too old to be doing it now. Diana got away with it because the public remember her as a naive teenager but Meghan can never get away with it because we all know she was never as naive as Diana.
I think the increase in wearing flat shoes is more of that 'fake innocence' cosplay as well.

I saw a comment elsewhere that she seems to be veering towards a 'tiny, vulnerable and delicate' look now, rather than pretending she's as tall as Catherine.

It'll be calculated. As usual.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Agreed, plus Diana had eyes and natural facial expressions that could get away with looking all innocent and cute and wistful at any age. Meghan often exhibits a face of thunder, she never gets away with looking innocent. Often her mask slips too.

As always she is trying to get away with seeming like something she is not. She'll never be graceful like Catherine, she'll never be kind-hearted.

And she can't dress herself well. Creases galore.

Reading story’s to kids in hospital ..

hahaha she’s such a joker .. who arranged that! Some hard nosed PR person.. we need to get the public to accept you your highness I mean duchess ..
so can you do some royal type visits ..

I am cringing she’s pathetic
Of COURSE there happened to be a photographer there in the hospital whilst she HAPPENED to visit to read to kids. She honestly thinks we are stupid.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh jeez... where do I start?

She wore a transparent shirt to visit a children's hospital? She really went ready to be close and play with them...
Didn't she complain that she should be paid for these things? Is she being paid? By whom?
What is the point of this visit - besides the shameless attention grabbing PR? Do we know what illness those children have, is she bringing awareness? Did she donate anything?

Those children don't know who she is. They couldn't care less about her. She clearly has no way with children and they are not at ease.

Why do the people in WMA, allegedly the best in business, let her cosplay princess roles in such an absurd way?
Maybe because they dislike her?

Reactions: 23
Yeah, she does think she’s cute, incredible as it seems. When she was actually in the RF, attempting to do royalling, she was asked to stop poking her tongue out at people. She allegedly refused, because it was ‘cute’.

Mad stringy old heifer.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Anyone else surprised the hospital not only let in a publicity hungry child botherer but also her film crew .
I was just thinking that myself 😒 how do they keep getting access to these places and people?? If I’d been a nurse or parent of one of the children I’d have left the room (with my child)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My cousins daughter was dreadfully unwell in hospital recently (UK) and they wouldn't even let her grandparents in, they were so strict with visitors in ITU even now how ever many years post Covid. I'd be bloody furious if my child was at risk of infection and they let a minor celeb in with a camera crew.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Hey everyone! I was enjoying a nice break away as the Harkles were pissing me off way too much but I couldn't miss sharing this still from the latest video PR / look at me!
No words...... .
Screenshot_20240403-091657.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Hey everyone! I was enjoying a nice break away as the Harkles were pissing me off way too much but I couldn't miss sharing this still from the latest video PR / look at me!
No words...... .
View attachment 2852845
Another photo highlighting her impeccable posture 😏🤣
Has she come off her Ozempic, looks like she’s gained weight too

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.