Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't taken offence... even if your user pic still scares me :)

I just find it odd to refer to her "soft neck".
It's language more fitting of a lover than a mother.

btw Diana putting sweets down his socks is equally odd, which comes out of this "therapy".

Diana was - or was almost -expelled from school for sneaking out to get sweets for one of the other girls.
When we were kids that was the way we used to nick spice.
Which now leaves me wondering if she was really in trouble for stealing.

Like so much of the book, he says something, drops someone else in it, and then tries to explain his way out of it - or more often meanders into some other story in which he seeks revenge on some enemy or another.
If I may just interject with a few thoughts...
Waaagh was written by the Moeringer chap.
I can't imagine that stoat is in any way the author of anything more than 6 word sentences before they degenerate into idiocy.

Remember the thank you letter what he writ to the UK Ambassador in Jamaica for making his visit there 'cool'??
We all thought it was after a visit when he was 10 or 12yo.
Turned out to be when he was 28 or so and almost a Captain in the Army!!😲

Moeringer's prose tends to the suave and even romanticises things unnecessarily from what I've read of his.
So, could stoat have said something like 'Mummy hugged me and I smelled her perfume. Made me feel snuggly' ? and it got the Moeringer treatment??

(I just remember my little boys loved cuddling and they'd come out with all sorts of funny things to express their appreciation which probably wouldn't look right if a grown up translated then to print!!) 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can't imagine that stoat is in any way the author of anything more than 6 word sentences before they degenerate into idiocy.

Remember the thank you letter what he writ to the UK Ambassador in Jamaica for making his visit there 'cool'??

Moeringer's prose tends to the suave and even romanticises things unnecessarily from what I've read of his.
So, could stoat have said something like 'Mummy hugged me and I smelled her perfume. Made me feel snuggly' ? and it got the Moeringer treatment??

(I just remember my little boys loved cuddling and they'd come out with all sorts of funny things to express their appreciation which probably wouldn't look right if a grown up translated then to print!!) 🤷‍♀️
I suppose it could be she was made up for a do and so he couldn't kiss her cheek at bedtime.
"Soft neck" is still an odd thing to say.
Unless there is some sort of a theme of swans that I haven't noticed.

Still....

"Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?
I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

I do not think that they will sing to me.
"

Singing seals?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The Royal Rogue. M getting free publicity?

Exactly. If the king and queen are out and about shaking hands at Easter, it's laughable that Harry's concerned about the leaking of his return date to the UK for security reasons. Nobody cares about Harry.
---
And I hope they got the permission of those children's parents to have their images used in that hospital video.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
What the duck is this "duchess meghan markle" crap in this screenshot, these idiots with room temperature IQ's don't have any idea of titles 🙄
1000020389.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Could be. But Moehringer left/was made to leave mid-way, IIRC, and we assumed that Smegs took over. IMO either she or Sparry or maybe all of them decided to add some really ridiculous bits in to make it sensational - otherwise it would have been just a bit of whingeing, and to make the readers fall into the trap of suspension of disbelief, and of course, to leave room for plausible deniability in case any of the lies were questioned in court or otherwise.

And it worked.

"Incidents in the book were exaggerated to sell the book" re Sparry's drug use, accepted. Yet William has been branded a violent man for throwing his "poor little brother" into the dog bowl.

Sparry's little blue todger has been immortalised by South Park, and by us. How much EA cream was harmed in the roasting of Sparry?

I don't remember the exact content, but a few months ago I'd posted about how there was a shift after publication of the Whingetome. Even we were quoting it here and soon the "if true" and "he claimed" sort of disclaimers were dropped and there's been an acceptance of the book. Not as a record of truth, thankfully, but more as an insight into Sparry's "sick" brain.

Now the question is, who really wrote the book, and whose idea was it to insert all those bits that make Sparry look sick and stupid and all things not nice? Making Sparry look bad works in Smegsy's favour, especially in case of potential divorce. It works for Sparry as he gets to play victim and have plausible deniability in the context of the real damaging facts.

Could be that Smegs convinced Sparry to include those things to sell more copies/embarrass the RF/make him come across as funny and goofy, but actually she wanted backlash for him to worsen his paranoia. Or he did it himself just to be goofy, or as a "joke", or so he could play victim. The trouble is, even though this book, like his interviews, was supposed to be an insight into his psyche, there is no way for us to determine what is really true. We would like to believe that "Mummy's neck" was an exaggeration to sell copies, but with this guy, who really knows 🤷 which is exactly what they want.

Maybe it's all been one huge acting audition 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s been wearing flats for a wee while. Wonder if a range of them are going to appear on Armenian Rivaldo Orchid?
My husband (not known for commenting on clothing) said she was wearing flats and making Hazno wear lifts so she looks tiny and helpless and cute.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Thought they were involved in World Kitchen? Nothing to say about their workers being killed? Probably just as well. RIP to those involved.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
My husband (not known for commenting on clothing) said she was wearing flats and making Hazno wear lifts so she looks tiny and helpless and cute.
She's about as helpless as the xenomorph in Alien., she probably has acid for blood too. :cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's about as helpless as the xenomorph in Alien., she probably has acid for blood too. :cautious:
Her feet are too big for her to be cute. But I wouldn't be surprised that she was trying to look tiny, cute and in need of protection. A victim we sympathise with. Except she then opens her mouth and we don't care. And even criminals don't care and that is why she doesn't actually need protection except from her own mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those kids really look quite old for the stuff she's reading. Poor sods, corralled into hearing some old bint read them books for toddlers

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I was just looking for Harry! Didn't find him but I did find the secret stash of cheesy poofs!

Why were you looking for Sparry?! 😱😱 That's the most extreme adventure sport in the world, apart from Minge cave exploration!

What the duck is this "duchess meghan markle" crap in this screenshot, these idiots with room temperature IQ's don't have any idea of titles 🙄
View attachment 2852667

Probably wanted to write 'douchass' but the site wouldn't let them 🤷

It would need a lot more than that to make her look cute! 🙄

A person transplant. Replace her with any other person 😉

Putin looks cuter than her 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
More cos playing being Royal. I wish they’d give it a break and the hospital ought to be ashamed of allowing the children to be used this way.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
That hospital visit is absolute cringe. She must be going for the altruistic 'Mom' in flowing clothes thing now, rather than the Old-Slapper-in-Shorts look. Damage control, probably. (Little Ol' Me? Have anything to do with those nasties trolling Catherine? Never. I am a warm, loving Children's Princess. Look at meeeeee)

I've seen a screenshot elsewhere of a new Heat article, but it's a big image.
Can't find an actual link yet. Also damage control.

It's all about how Smeg doesn't want to appear 'heartless' and 'opportunistic' for launching ARO with Catherine being ill.
(Rolls eyes)

And how she'd have launched differently if she'd known, but she only found out when everyone else did.
(Please feel sorry for meeeee)

But now she's launched, she's going to have to go on, regardless.
(How brave. How noble)

:sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.