Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Belated thanks for the new thread and title. :)

BIB

Don't we already know? Isn't it the private properties that are subject to the Inheritance Tax arrangement?

I think only William, as Monarch, can inherit them with no tax liability. If KC3 were to divide them up between him and Haz then the latter would be subject to a very hefty tax bill. There won't be much 'inheritance' via use of the Flatpacks either. Same rules apply. It's up to the Monarch to hand out the personal bequests, and wasn't Andrew lamenting his lack of a handout from KC3 after TLQ's death?

KC3 can't give Haz Highgrove or any of the Duchy properties. IIRC the country estate he was planning to gift them as a wedding present could only have been a lease because it was Duchy land. Clarence House would fall under the Crown Estate and KC3 could only give Hazbeen a lease on it which William could always terminate.

I suppose there's always KC3's rustic farmhouse in Transylvania. Despite all this "Orchard" crap Smeg would probably be absolutely horrified if Haz inherited that. :p
Oh please leave them the Transylvanian farmhouse ! Imagine ILBW’s face, she’d go absolutely bleeping postal … and doesn’t Charles have a private Welsh retreat that has no internet access or even a tv , bung then that in the will too, they’ll love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
As a Scorpio I would endorse the fact that we grudge hold. I will curse and hold tight to a well deserved grudge, your feet will never again sit under my table, I will never again let you live rent free in my just outside of the house guest suite which you trash for 5 weeks all the while accepting packed lunches and evening meals and the use of a car!!!!
As a fellow Scorpio this is why I am almost certain that Harry is done-because Charles is also a Scorpio

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
A just love this thread title

There she was just a walking down the street
Singing do wah diddy diddy do diddy do
Showing off her legs that went down to grubby feet
'Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do'
She looked bad (Looked bad)
With a lot of grime (with grime)
She looked good, she wore grime
And she isn't in her prime.

Before I knew it she was walkin' next to me, singin'
"The cameras over there" now she's grinning with glee, singin'
She walked on (Walked on)
To strut more (Strut more)
She walked on to strut more
Then she flashed a little more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of Easter Bank Holiday Monday at 20:35 hrs, British Summer Time.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED bleeping UGLY OLD bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER UNLIKEABLE bleep WITH NO COCK
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS THEIVING bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE ENABLING hole CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE, A BIG bleeping GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER HOLE.
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A bleep.
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS bleeping GOB
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL bleep.
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep WHO LIES AND WHO WANTS TO SHAG HIS NEIGHBOURS TEENAGE SON.
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep.
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING bleep
BBC. CUNTS.
James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS bleep
Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED bleep
This bleep List is getting so long, it almost seems there are more cunts out and about than non-cunts. Alarming!
---
Poor old Hayseed has been camping out in Sussex for weeks now but there's no sign of the Harkles 😃
View attachment 2850354
Scotchie, Hayseed is such a dear little chap, doing his duty nobly. I hope he gets a gong from the Palace at some point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What is the point of a concise and in-depth study of the Sussex Squad unless you are prepared to be honest?
As for attacking and denigrating "members of the Monarchy", the only members who have been attacked are William and Catherine. The rest without exception get a free pass. From the Monarch. He is allowed the future of the Monarchy, William and Catherine, to be destabilised and attacked by the Sussexes, for his own ends.
That's your concise study in a nutshell.
I do not 100% agree with you Cinny: until HMTLQ's passing, Camilla was heavily attacked and Charles as well to a lower degree. Also, ScoobieDoo named both Charles and Catherine as the racists. But, I think, that after the King's Coronation and because now the King is the one they are trying to please, they toned down the attacks on Charles and Camilla and are more focused on W&C. Also because they are the are the real rockstars of the family and the ones with the power and world recognition they still dream of having.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Good morning, Tattlers! ❤ I had a difficult night, woke up late and feeling not very well, and the Pup is in a bad mood today so I'm going to get beaten up the second I walk out of my room 😂 But my inbox synced up a few minutes ago and I've got news that I'm not sharing elsewhere yet, not even with the parents 🤫 Got my first appraisal letter and my salary has been incremented! It's not like I can have avocado toast (🤢) every day now, but it's an amount that I can afford to save or invest while keeping our expenses at current levels (difficult, but doable). Finally going to start building some savings/passive income 🤞

Unlike Penny, I'm not going online to buy shoes! 😂 I'm going to treat myself though, will just have to think about what to buy. Shoppingggg!

On topic, the Gruesomes didn't appreciate having everything paid for them and people offering them freebies (that they weren't supposed to accept), just because they wanted something more and bigger - they would always have been dissatisfied. Even though Smegs knew what it was like to receive a paycheck (or allegedly, cash) after putting in hard work, but seems to have forgotten. She remembers the humiliation of those days when she had to work and punishes those who work for a paycheck, now that "she has risen to her rightful position as a Duchess". The Netflix, Spotify etc deals have done nothing to show them how the world really works either. I don't understand why they have to be coddled and allowed to remain so irresponsible forever - it's not even childlike innocence that's being preserved here 🙄

Oh wow. 'Childlike innocence' and the Gruesomes in the same thought 😂😂😂
That is great ChaoticArtist.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you! ❤ Weekend party in the VIP Lounge - all are welcome, excluding the orange Ho, her orange scrubber and their menagerie, plastic, cardboard and otherwise 😉

Thank you! 🤗 Secrets are fun 😉

Great news Chaos. Had you considered opening a new account in another bank that's more trustworthy 😎😘

Let's talk about William for a minute. He is not hiding, and he's not shirking duties. He's simply having a couple of weeks holiday with his family during the kids Easter break. He is allowed. 😁 He didn't go to St George's Church with the royals because he's not in Windsor. Anyway, he's not a slab of meat to be put on display. He is a kind and caring family man who well deserves this break. 💞

Now let's discuss Charles. IF everything is true, that we are reading about from journalists who I feel are stabbing in the dark. And IF we believe it, then he has skin cancer and two years to live. However, the photos of him on Sunday gave hope that he's feeling better. He certainly looked healthier. If I'd been given two years to live, I wouldn't cage myself up and steer clear of people. He's in a position where his subjects want to see him, and it looks like he's here for us again. He never fully stopped working, as we know he's continued with a few engagements. And on Sunday he felt well enough to shake hands with a few well wishers. I say good for him. Stay positive and strong. Hopefully he'll beat the big C and put it behind him. 😁

Thank you, Happy! 🤗 Bank's not the problem - they're all basically similar, with staff both honest and bribe-able. My relatives are wealthy and influential enough to gain access wherever and whenever they want to. So I'm currently just sticking with the ones I have that (to my knowledge) they don't have access to 🤞 For investments I'll most likely mostly look to government instruments - should be safer, as long as the government doesn't try to steal them 😂

Is it any wonder that I absolutely hate it when Sparry cries about his father cutting him off or having to work for a living, even though he could supposedly afford to buy and maintain a huge mansion in a foreign (to him) country, a luxurious lifestyle for himself, his wife and her snake mother, two Flatpacks, polo club membership and all the costs associated with the sport, private security, cosmetic surgeries etc, and has at least one multi-million trust fund/inheritance? I feel like slapping him, a lot. Like that scene in Airplane! Followed by what treatment the menagerie needs.

You're absolutely spot on about William and Catherine needing time to cope with their new reality. He's the future King and needs to be seen, yes, but he's still a young man (especially compared to many of our "young" politicians) and has a young family. They thought that they had time still to enjoy their family, raise their children and make sure that they don't turn out like Sparry or Eugenie, to do their research and lay a foundation for when they become King and Queen. 100% they would be thinking that they don't want to rely on the courtiers as much as the monarchy has so far done.

Even when things changed, precipitated by the poison spewed by Sparry and his Ho, they both thought that they would have each other to get through this time and the challenges ahead. But now they have to face the reality that the C word is going to be like a sword hanging over their heads. She could get it again, the probability of him getting it would be higher, since his father got it relatively younger than his grandmother. They would be worrying about the children - their upbringing, support for them both as people and future monarch/working royals/monarch's siblings, and what if George needed a Regent and the laws dictated that Sparry would be it?

About Charles, I'd like to say and believe good things about him, but his hands aren't exactly clean in a few contexts. That being said, I don't wish him harm. He could help William and his family now by addressing these worries, especially regarding any likelihood of Sparry being called in to take up a role, especially where the Waleslings are concerned. Far more practical than trying to deal with the trolls, which include the press.

William I think is setting a good example - people call him being with his family the bare minimum, or disparage him saying that he doesn't have a real job and staff and grandparents take care of the children/Catherine while he drinks his days and nights away, but we have seen that people talk crap. Many people abandon their spouses, parents, siblings or even children for much less. If William was stepping out more, the same people would have labelled him uncaring, roaming around while his poor wife was housebound, leaving the children to be raised by staff, having affairs because he was seen talking to someone, bringing back germs to his wife when she is immunocompromised. And God forbid if he was seen smiling! Although I think that has already been picked up on (some engagement after the diagnosis).

I'm reminded of this beautiful song from the film Amar Prem (Eternal Love) - "Kuch toh log kahenge" is the phrase we use to say people are going to talk shite, ignore them 😂

(Transl. lyrics: http://www.bollymeaning.com/2013/08/kuch-to-log-kahenge-lyrics-translation.html?m=1)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone else catch this in the article?

"He added that everyone on the show was 'praying' for her, as well as King Charles, who revealed weeks earlier that he had been diagnosed with skin cancer."
I've not seen that anywhere else. It would be weird if he's got skin cancer and didn't say so, as that's what Fergie had.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Am I right in remembering that shouty sholas family were slave traders?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I often wonder to myself if PP hadn’t been ill and lived a bit longer would he have somehow managed to persuade TQ to do things differently after the twelve months probationary period was up ....... remove titles etc?

There’s no doubt TQ had a soft spot for Haz and was blinkered to his faults to an extent but PP had him, and Peg especially, sussed. He knew their game and just maybe he could have managed to get the situation nipped in the bud before it got to the stage it is in today.

Like two naughty children out of control I’m afraid they are now getting the treatment they thoroughly deserve ...... you reap what you sow.
I've pondered this too. Did the onst of PP's last days see HMTQ take her eye off the ball? Did she just not have the heart for it once it became clear Philip was dying?
I do think if PP had been well at the time of the 1 year to decide deadline, things would have been different.
Sad that losing his grandfather and seeing the pain that caused his grandmother didn't change his vile behaviour. And then it just got worse and worse.
What a bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
There's a weird bit in Spare (the whole book is weird)...

Harry has decided that he needs to cry over his mother's death...
Quite why he has decided this, isn't clear, as he has only just broken up with Cressida - seemingly due to her saying something about Diana, which made him cry.... ????

Anywho....
He goes to a therapist...
And after a typical paranoid episode in which he imagines the people walking past in the street are going to run to the British Press and expose him as character in a Woody Allen film, they get down to business.

Eventually the therapist - probably having lost the will to live - suggests he use the smell of his mother's perfume to unlock his emotions...
(Press F to doubt, as this is Harry again using this book to reset the narrative - in this case about the first date with il Duce)

Anywho....
He goes off and he buys the perfume and and starts sniffing it....
And apparently it reminds him of being in bed with his mother and kissing her soft neck.

?????

I know its an oft quoted bit of the book but still....
Here's a screenshot of that bit of the book.

I can't believe you've read it - I've only got it for reference 😂

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 09.21.28.png

---
As a fellow Scorpio this is why I am almost certain that Harry is done-because Charles is also a Scorpio
My husband is also a Scorpio and doesn't seem to hold a grudge or comprehend why I do!
---
Am I right in remembering that shouty sholas family were slave traders?
Yes! And her grandfather was a Prince, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2850826
---

My husband is also a Scorpio and doesn't seem to hold a grudge or comprehend why I do!
---

Yes! And her grandfather was a Prince, if I remember correctly.
Ah, thank you! I was just reading an article about an item on the antiques roadshow and it seemed to ring some sort of bell!

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2850826
---

Holograms? Hallucinations, more like it. Was it a therapist or a "therapist"? Some fun stuff they "prescribed" him 🙄

Oh please leave them the Transylvanian farmhouse ! Imagine ILBW’s face, she’d go absolutely bleeping postal … and doesn’t Charles have a private Welsh retreat that has no internet access or even a tv , bung then that in the will too, they’ll love it!

Or she would love it. A Transylvanian farmhouse should be very merch-able. Even the private Welsh retreat sounds quite like what the very wealthy types would pay well to vacation in (just add wifi though). An enterprising person could make a comfortable living off these properties.

It's Smegs though, she'll markle it somehow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A report about Boozy and the sewage squad targeting video bloggers

I didn't know that Sue Smith had to move house due to theses bullies coming after her!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.