Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The attacks on William are organised - it wouldn't matter what he did. He would be criticised. Look at the attacks over the 'cold' parenting style of TLQ and KC3 - now we have a future King who is clearly a family man and putting his family first and he's attacked for it. There's no sense to the attacks - its just targeted hate.

I believe that KC3 would like to reconcile with his errant son - who wouldn't? It must be a very sad state of affairs for him. But sadly it suggests he really doesn't understand who Harry is, and how destructive MM is. I doubt W&C will tolerate H&M - William isn't soft, and I bet he knows more about Harry than is in the public domain. The press will talk this up for ages, until the public stop 'clicking' on the stories. There's no truth, just speculation, just like the commentators on YouTube.

That excerpt from Spare about saying goodnight is just...creepy.

Now wondering about the story saying POW's cancer was leaked so she had to make a video. Do we think H&M released that odd message to make it look like they didn't know? Or was it hospital staff?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Here's a screenshot of that bit of the book.

I can't believe you've read it - I've only got it for reference 😂

View attachment 2850826
---

My husband is also a Scorpio and doesn't seem to hold a grudge or comprehend why I do!
---

Yes! And her grandfather was a Prince, if I remember correctly.
Oh dear Lord, not only did ‘Willy’ get an extra sausage but his bedroom must have been closer to Mummy’s! What a pathetic, self absorbed, human being Hasno is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Anyone else catch this in the article?

"He added that everyone on the show was 'praying' for her, as well as King Charles, who revealed weeks earlier that he had been diagnosed with skin cancer."
Who the hell is Andy Cohen? Another z list celebrity using Katherine's misfortune to promote himself, now backtracking desperately. Another hole.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Remember the NGO World Central Kitchen? The Gruesomes had 'pledged' something to them and I think there was a Smegs/India connection as well. BBC is reporting that they've paused operations in Gaza after at least seven aid workers have been killed.

The anchor is talking to someone who's name/designation (just said Dr Kelly from Oxford at the end) I didn't get. He asked her why someone like her would want to go to Gaza to help out. Her reply in a crux: there is a need and respect for international humanitarian laws ...can't let people and especially children die.

Was going to say that unlike Smegs, she said nothing about herself, but then, the question wouldn't have come up with Smegs or even her current husband, would it?

This is her. All real concern and no word salad:

Screenshot_20240402-144640.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh dear Lord, not only did ‘Willy’ get an extra sausage but his bedroom must have been closer to Mummy’s! What a pathetic, self absorbed, human being Hasno is.

Knowing what we know of his and his Ho's sick minds, my brain is saying that he is most likely implying something sick, but at the same time it is refusing to go there 🤢😂

By the way, I just remembered. The meeting with those models/actresses(?) ...wasn't that supposed to have been organised by Diana as a surprise for William, to tease him since he supposedly had a crush on one of them? Or was that a different meeting? I don't remember Sparry being there according to any accounts I've read of the day.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh please leave them the Transylvanian farmhouse ! Imagine ILBW’s face, she’d go absolutely bleeping postal … and doesn’t Charles have a private Welsh retreat that has no internet access or even a tv , bung then that in the will too, they’ll love it!
Nah, anything that doesn't go to William should go to Camilla.

Harold's bouffant barrister would be back in King William's Crown Court challenging the late King Charles' will so fast your head will spin ;)🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I believe that KC3 would like to reconcile with his errant son - who wouldn't? It must be a very sad state of affairs for him. But sadly it suggests he really doesn't understand who Harry is, and how destructive MM is. I doubt W&C will tolerate H&M - William isn't soft, and I bet he knows more about Harry than is in the public domain. The press will talk this up for ages, until the public stop 'clicking' on the stories. There's no truth, just speculation, just like the commentators on YouTube.
It isn't that simple.

You can love somebody, not want to hurt them in any way, want them to be happy yet know that you can't have them in your life because they will destroy it.

It's difficult and there will be "maybe this time will be different" attempts at reconciliation but eventually you need to cut ties.

Personally, I think both Charles & William have reached the point where they'll have nothing more to do with him. If he hits rock bottom they'll help him but otherwise he is out and although he knows it's the right thing to do for the family and Monarchy, it will be eating up Charles inside.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
That's not a nice (albeit accurate) way for her to describe her Kween, and then she's used her not-so-beloved in-laws' photo while writing an ode to Smegsy 🤦

<insert angry claw photo from Jamaica wedding here>
<desperately searches for the side eye emoji unsuccessfully>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who the hell is Andy Cohen? Another z list celebrity using Katherine's misfortune to promote himself, now backtracking desperately. Another hole.
Andy Cohen is the person who hosts the end of series edition for The Real Housewives franchise. I think he may be a producer or something. It's his job to read out questions from the public along the lines of "How did you feel when you found out one of the others was leaking stories to the press?".
Real high-brow stuff :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here's a screenshot of that bit of the book.

I can't believe you've read it - I've only got it for reference 😂

View attachment 2850826
---

My husband is also a Scorpio and doesn't seem to hold a grudge or comprehend why I do!
---

Yes! And her grandfather was a Prince, if I remember correctly.
How is that different to what I said?

Reactions: 12
In YOUR opinion. I'm more than happy with our Monarch, the Royal Family and their affection.

harry and meghan are the cunts.
Thing is, one of those cunts arose from that Royal Family and is, as Andrew, an expression of some profound dysfunctions in the family's dynamics:
- the ways their system confers great importance, respect and myriad resources to a few whilst the rest are demonstrably lesser players
- in the exalted way the family relates to the world.
It's a very fine balance, easier to get wrong than right.

Bearing in mind that the large majority of families do not function optimally, that bleep then attracted a bleep from a differently but equally afflicted family.
The sum of the whole is greater than the the sum of the parts.
Exponential dysfunction was thus assured.

None of us live in a vacuum. We're each the product of our families and wider influences. Free will is limited and we're each as functional to the extent that we can risk genuinely examining our selves.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've not seen that anywhere else. It would be weird if he's got skin cancer and didn't say so, as that's what Fergie had.
The King has bladder cancer.......
The King has pancreatic cancer.......
The King has skin cancer........
🙄
Someone's got to get it right eventually, they're running out of types of cancer. It'll be ovarian next 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Remember the NGO World Central Kitchen? The Gruesomes had 'pledged' something to them and I think there was a Smegs/India connection as well. BBC is reporting that they've paused operations in Gaza after at least seven aid workers have been killed.

The anchor is talking to someone who's name/designation (just said Dr Kelly from Oxford at the end) I didn't get. He asked her why someone like her would want to go to Gaza to help out. Her reply in a crux: there is a need and respect for international humanitarian laws ...can't let people and especially children die.

Was going to say that unlike Smegs, she said nothing about herself, but then, the question wouldn't have come up with Smegs or even her current husband, would it?

This is her. All real concern and no word salad:

View attachment 2850882
According The Greyzone, it's a front company that works with NATO and affiliated contractors.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Andy Cohen is the person who hosts the end of series edition for The Real Housewives franchise. I think he may be a producer or something. It's his job to read out questions from the public along the lines of "How did you feel when you found out one of the others was leaking stories to the press?".
Real high-brow stuff :ROFLMAO:
Didn’t he chat with ILBW on her archetype failure, they’d met in the past and she challenged him on something or other blah blah blah blah 😴 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thing is, one of those cunts arose from that Royal Family and is, as Andrew, an expression of some profound dysfunctions in the family's dynamics:
- the ways their system confers great importance, respect and myriad resources to a few whilst the rest are demonstrably lesser players
- in the exalted way the family relates to the world.
It's a very fine balance, easier to get wrong than right.

Bearing in mind that the large majority of families do not function optimally, that bleep then attracted a bleep from a differently but equally afflicted family.
The sum of the whole is greater than the the sum of the parts.
Exponential dysfunction was thus assured.

None of us live in a vacuum. We're each the product of our families and wider influences. Free will is limited and we're each as functional to the extent that we can risk genuinely examining our selves.
They duck you up your mum and dad
they might not mean to but they do...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.