Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of a concise and in-depth study of the Sussex Squad unless you are prepared to be honest?
As for attacking and denigrating "members of the Monarchy", the only members who have been attacked are William and Catherine. The rest without exception get a free pass. From the Monarch. He is allowed the future of the Monarchy, William and Catherine, to be destabilised and attacked by the Sussexes, for his own ends.
That's your concise study in a nutshell.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What is the point of a concise and in-depth study of the Sussex Squad unless you are prepared to be honest?
As for attacking and denigrating "members of the Monarchy", the only members who have been attacked are William and Catherine. The rest without exception get a free pass. From the Monarch. He is allowed the future of the Monarchy, William and Catherine, to be destabilised and attacked by the Sussexes, for his own ends.
That's your concise study in a nutshell.
In YOUR opinion. I'm more than happy with our Monarch, the Royal Family and their affection.

harry and meghan are the cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Nope. I disagree.
Our Monarch was out & about. Why do you expect the Prince of Wales to be out & about? The Princess of Wales has cancer. They have children that need looking after. The PoW is doing enough.
The Monarch obviously felt up to it, so went on walkabout.
Why do you feel the need to know more? " we " , as you put it, already know he's undergoing treatment for cancer. " we" don't " need " to know any more than that.
While we are at at, what do you want the Monarch to do regarding his younger son - Shoot him?.
I agree,

And I'm not sure I want to know more about Charles' prostate.
It was bad enough when he recommended coffee enemas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree,

And I'm not sure I want to know more about Charles' prostate.
It was bad enough when he recommended coffee enemas.
OMG I misread that at first & thought of those coffee Revel chocolates 😆😆💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m thinking of that phrase…”She stoops to conquer.”

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

She looked every inch a Queen.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Heroes are the ones that show us we can get up…and keep going.

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..
I can't even describe my emotional reaction to your post. Your husband is one in a million and so are you. It is a privilege to know you here and him as well. ❤ ❤ ❤

I think the tide has turned regarding moaners in general. Some high profile people and celebs are not getting the reaction to their self pitying posts that they thought they would get. I admit I have always had a very low tolerance for people who can't take responsibility for their actions. No one has a perfect life and certainly anyone who thought that Catherine had one, can see now that she is also subject to the verisimilitudes of life. Anything good or bad can happen to any of us. Luck is luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
William is in Norfolk, not Windsor.
So he would have had a bit of a journey for a 1 hour church service. He may have gone to the local church .... who knows as he is not the one who informs the paps of his every move.

Reactions: 32
KC…what do you think about Harry and Meghan’s children
William…no idea. Never met them, never seen them
KC…I’m very confused about the whole thing
William…tell him Catherine and I would like him to bring them over to meet his cousins
Camilla…tries to keep a straight face and pours another gin.
Catherine…William! (Whispers…you are so naughty,)
This is a April Fools joke?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bookworm. Is KC mellowing towards the harkles

Thanks @LadyMuck 🍾
None of this confirmed, just rumours.
BookWorm has heard of serious talks about the Stoat helping out in these difficult times. Chuck is hesitant but BookWorm suspects he's mellowing.
The Stoat wants the Flatpacks to spend time in the UK, and may use them to get an inheritance.
Why is the Ho seeking PR in the UK given that she would supposedly never return?
On the next visit by the Stoat to the UK, a meeting has been suggested between the two sons and their father. William has rejected the idea, but Chuck and the Privy Council are putting pressure on him to agree.
The Stoats have asked for a private meeting with William and Catherine, but William has flat-out rejected this too. Said it would be too stressful for his wife.
Bookworm wondered what would happen to the king's private properties when he dies, whether they'll be split between his sons and if so whether the Stoats will spend time in England at their various properties?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Thanks @LadyMuck 🍾
BookWorm has heard of serious talks about the Stoat helping out in these difficult times. Chuck is hesitant but BookWorm suspects he's mellowing.
The Stoat wants the Flatpacks to spend time in the UK, and may use them to get an inheritance.
Why is the Ho seeking PR in the UK given that she would supposedly never return?
On the next visit by the Stoat to the UK, a meeting has been suggested between the two sons and their father. William has rejected the idea, but Chuck and the Privy Council are putting pressure on him to agree.
The Stoats have asked for a private meeting with William and Catherine, but William has flat-out rejected this too. Said it would be too stressful for his wife.
Bookworm wondered what would happen to the king's private properties when he dies, whether they'll be split between his sons and if so whether the Stoats will spend time in England at their various properties?
Cinny, have you seen the video by Lost in Pluto that I posted earlier. She talks about BP enabling the harkles right from the start

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Nope. I disagree.
Our Monarch was out & about. Why do you expect the Prince of Wales to be out & about? The Princess of Wales has cancer. They have children that need looking after. The PoW is doing enough.
The Monarch obviously felt up to it, so went on walkabout.
Why do you feel the need to know more? " we " , as you put it, already know he's undergoing treatment for cancer. " we" don't " need " to know any more than that.
While we are at at, what do you want the Monarch to do regarding his younger son - Shoot him?.
BIB

Yes please

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thanks @LadyMuck 🍾
I don't know how reliable BookWorm usually is. But what jumped out at me - if this stuff is true - is more evidence that Charles is not expected to live long. Ramping up desperation from the Harkles to establish themselves in the UK and the RF, and a mellowing of Charles towards the Harkles, and the first talks I've ever seen since Megxit about a realistic proposition of them all being together in one room.

I hope it's true that Willy told them to piss off, Catherine doesn't need their nonsense right now.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I wish that the original Baroness Bruck would come out-of the woodwork and tell everyone who she sold her account to and why.
She obviously got offered plenty of money, maybe the buyer convinced her they were anti Meghan....

Besides, as much as I dislike the stoats I'd sell my twitter account directly to them if they waved enough money at me!

Knickers to them, I can have another account and they'd soon out themselves like they have done with BB's account. I see it as a total waste of their money and I'd be on a cruise toasting William and Catherine and singing God Save The King into my cocktails. 🍸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone else catch this in the article?

"He added that everyone on the show was 'praying' for her, as well as King Charles, who revealed weeks earlier that he had been diagnosed with skin cancer."
This is getting like Derek and Clive...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of Easter Bank Holiday Monday at 20:35 hrs, British Summer Time.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED bleeping UGLY OLD bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER UNLIKEABLE bleep WITH NO COCK
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS THEIVING bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE ENABLING hole CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE, A BIG bleeping GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER HOLE.
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A bleep.
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS bleeping GOB
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL bleep.
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep WHO LIES AND WHO WANTS TO SHAG HIS NEIGHBOURS TEENAGE SON.
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep.
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING bleep
BBC. CUNTS.
James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS bleep
Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED bleep
Just wondering why Eugenie is still not on the list after myself and others requested it, and iirc you said you would add her?
I have read through the list twice and I can't see her on there 🔎 or maybe I need new glasses 😂
please and thank you 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 30
BIB

Yes please
At least duct tape his mouth shut and the wife.
---
Thanks @LadyMuck 🍾
It will never happen unless Charles wants to run everything by himself. Sophie has pretty negative feelings about Meghan as well and she won't take this lying down either. I honestly don't know who this person Bookworm is, but from the posts here that came from her, I'm not impressed. I think most of this is totally made up.

I seriously doubt that Harry will see anyone in his family on this trip. He is obligated to show up if he wants his gravy train to continue with IG and that is about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just wondering why Eugenie is still not on the list after myself and others requested it, and iirc you said you would add her?
I have read through the list twice and I can't see her on there 🔎 or maybe I need new glasses 😂
please and thank you 😁
She will also go onto the list -
---
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of Easter Bank Holiday Monday at 24:42 hrs, British Summer Time.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED bleeping UGLY OLD bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER UNLIKEABLE bleep WITH NO COCK
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS THEIVING bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE ENABLING hole CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE, A BIG bleeping GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER HOLE.
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A bleep.
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS bleeping GOB
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL bleep.
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep WHO LIES AND WHO WANTS TO SHAG HIS NEIGHBOURS TEENAGE SON.
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep.
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING bleep
BBC. CUNTS.
James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS bleep
Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED bleep
Princess Eugenie Brooksback TWO- FACED HORSE-GNASHERED bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.