Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andy Cohen is the person who hosts the end of series edition for The Real Housewives franchise. I think he may be a producer or something. It's his job to read out questions from the public along the lines of "How did you feel when you found out one of the others was leaking stories to the press?".
Real high-brow stuff :ROFLMAO:

Andy was on Smegz’ podcast and was publicly embarrassed by her for admitting that he didn’t remember meeting her.
He is also best friends with Anderson Cooper. The spiderwebs are all connected.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The King has bladder cancer.......
The King has pancreatic cancer.......
The King has skin cancer........
🙄
Someone's got to get it right eventually, they're running out of types of cancer. It'll be ovarian next 😏
I read an article about a woman who had given birth to triplets and already had 3 children. It started by saying she had 5 children and then I think it was 4, then 6. It carried on like that and even the photo of the 6 children was captioned with a different number.
It's why I'm not keen on conspiracy theories as I think stupidity and incompetence are the most likely explanations.

Reactions: 28

Paranoia, much?

It's at St Paul's and it's for Invictus.

It's not about him.

Screenshot_20240402-122831_kindlephoto-99839596.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Andy Cohen is the person who hosts the end of series edition for The Real Housewives franchise. I think he may be a producer or something. It's his job to read out questions from the public along the lines of "How did you feel when you found out one of the others was leaking stories to the press?".
Real high-brow stuff :ROFLMAO:
There's a big thing going on with him just now. It's long been talked about him being a huge coke fiend and a nasty witch to people on gossip pages but was never confirmed. I can't remember her name but one of the women who is on one of the RH shows is suing him. She seems to have confirmed the Coke stories by saying he often went on binges with cast members who then got special treatment while others were treated like crap and their problems and health issues were used against them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I don't know how much property Charles owns privately. I can't see him leaving Sandringham or Balmoral to the Stoats. I think The Queen Mother left Birkhall to him. And someone mentioned the Transylvania property.

Sandringham, Balmoral, Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace all belong to the Monarch for their personal use.

Charles owns Clarence House privately too, the Queen Mother left it to him. Its his London base still isn't it.

I'm not sure we'll find out what is left to whom until we see people living in his personal properties as the Monarch's Will is private isn't it.

Reactions: 25
The King has bladder cancer.......
The King has pancreatic cancer.......
The King has skin cancer........
🙄
Someone's got to get it right eventually, they're running out of types of cancer. It'll be ovarian next 😏
And funny enough, most speculation seems to come from LA, and people (Andy Cohen) and mags (InTouch) within the ILBW reach.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I read an article about a woman who had given birth to triplets and already had 3 children. It started by saying she had 5 children and then I think it was 4, then 6. It carried on like that and even the photo of the 6 children was captioned with a different number.
It's why I'm not keen on conspiracy theories as I think stupidity and incompetence are the most likely explanations.
They also don't make much sense...
Since on the one hand the RF supposedly get the best medical treatment there is...
And on the other, a prostate condition not uncommon in a man of his age, has gone unnoticed...

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Paranoia, much?

It's at St Paul's and it's for Invictus.

It's not about him.

View attachment 2851039
Presumably those attending the event were meant to be whisked to the cathedral with bags over their heads, having been tipped off the night before that they were invited.

Lay off the drugs Harry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If it is true then she is well and truly unhinged. But I find it very far fetched. I don't think this is a "bombshell", it's just another stint of madness.

I want the truth about those children. If any exist then we need to know that they are somewhere safe and being cared for by a loving, professional nanny. But I don't think there are any kids. Flat pack truther 👍
Many threads back, when some of us first started questioning the existence of the children, some sugars invaded the thread and called us "beyond the pale," "deranged," and "crazy." And a few other things I can't remember.... :unsure:

Oh, well. Still a flat pack truther. 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.