Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will also go onto the list -
---
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of Easter Bank Holiday Monday at 24:42 hrs, British Summer Time.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED bleeping UGLY OLD bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER UNLIKEABLE bleep WITH NO COCK
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS THEIVING bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE ENABLING hole CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE, A BIG bleeping GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER HOLE.
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A bleep.
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS bleeping GOB
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL bleep.
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep WHO LIES AND WHO WANTS TO SHAG HIS NEIGHBOURS TEENAGE SON.
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep.
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING bleep
BBC. CUNTS.
James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS bleep
Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED bleep
Princess Eugenie Brooksback TWO- FACED HORSE-GNASHERED bleep
Looks like I've checked in just in time! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
BIB
"Bemused how....the appalling behaviour of H & M has taken such a swerve into Charles knocking recently"

Because they are closely bound together. The "appalling behaviour" of the Sussexes has been allowed to be vented on our Princess of Wales for years with no check or hinderance. Chuck allowed it. There's your link, hence (for me) my anger about what's been going on.

Had Catherine not been diagnosed with cancer, she and William would have likely pottered along with stoicism, but there comes a tipping point. She carried the can for the racist accusation, suffered the endless attacks and threats all openly from within the family as the benign Patriarch stood by and watched.
In no universe is this OK.

What she and William have had to endure, plus fearing for their children, as a result of the Sussexes has culminated in her devastating diagnosis to whatever degree it was not helped by stress. Even now there is no peace, but Chuck doesn't give a toss as he creams himself pressing the flesh with nobody to overshadow him.

It's not difficult to join the dots between parasite and enabler, Stoats and Monarch, and though I agree that the press writes a lot of rubbish this poisonous connection holds firm through thick and thin and this is the problem.
I never believed KCIII outright sanctioned bad press against the Waleses but I agree with your recent posts that he should have done more than fuckall to step in and show a united front against it. I was alarmed about how much bashing Catherine got this year, at such a low point for her, and why it just went on and on when I am pretty sure KCIII could have made a phone call to stop it or got rid of the awful Kensington Palace PR or done literally anything at all to protect the next generation.

1. IMO he isn't on good terms with both sons (for different reasons). Honestly I feel like William doesn't speak to him anymore and the offices are divided. KCIII doesn't want to be seen as favouring one son over the other so has kept quiet over Wills's bashing ("See, Harry? They bash William too, it's not just you") which is weak as duck as a leader not just a father. If this was 500 years ago he would've had both sons beheaded by now and groomed George to take over.

2. It's like he's so used to standing behind HMTLQ that the institution doesn't mean that much to him, knowing he won't be around for long, all he cares about is looking good for himself not really doing much to strengthen the monarchy for the next generation. He's exhausted and jaded, and his speeches to date have not been statesmanlike or powerful.

My opinion of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Or perhaps that old adage applies…when your enemy is in the process of destroying himself, don’t stop him.

The Royal Racist accusations came out just before the holidays. Perhaps KC and the POW were already undergoing tests. When the hate and the vitriol started flying, perhaps they let it build because they knew exactly how to bring the haters to their knees in submission. They let it build….

Boom!

The POW was magnificent. Apologies, mea culpas, articles of praise contrasting her with Markle….have dominated the media. Markle’s mouthpieces are being slammed in the media and her Sussex Squad is exposed in the news.

It took letting them have their hate-fest to make this moment happen….to really EXPOSE them. Maybe they gave them the rope to proverbially hang themselves.

The POW is now world icon status. Beloved…truly beloved.

That royal racist stuff…done and dusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
There's a weird bit in Spare (the whole book is weird)...

Harry has decided that he needs to cry over his mother's death...
Quite why he has decided this, isn't clear, as he has only just broken up with Cressida - seemingly due to her saying something about Diana, which made him cry.... ????

Anywho....
He goes to a therapist...
And after a typical paranoid episode in which he imagines the people walking past in the street are going to run to the British Press and expose him as character in a Woody Allen film, they get down to business.

Eventually the therapist - probably having lost the will to live - suggests he use the smell of his mother's perfume to unlock his emotions...
(Press F to doubt, as this is Harry again using this book to reset the narrative - in this case about the first date with il Duce)

Anywho....
He goes off and he buys the perfume and and starts sniffing it....
And apparently it reminds him of being in bed with his mother and kissing her soft neck.

?????

I know its an oft quoted bit of the book but still....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I’m thinking of that phrase…”She stoops to conquer.”

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

She looked every inch a Queen.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Heroes are the ones that show us we can get up…and keep going.

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..
Beautiful, beautiful post @MeInMidAmerica absolutely beautiful. I always read your posts with great interest, so eloquent.

I'm just going to pick out one particular phrase you used, that summed up Catherine, for me - 'POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence'. That's it really.

Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
There's a weird bit in Spare (the whole book is weird)...

Harry has decided that he needs to cry over his mother's death...
Quite why he has decided this, isn't clear, as he has only just broken up with Cressida - seemingly due to her saying something about Diana, which made him cry.... ????

Anywho....
He goes to a therapist...
And after a typical paranoid episode in which he imagines the people walking past in the street are going to run to the British Press and expose him as character in a Woody Allen film, they get down to business.

Eventually the therapist - probably having lost the will to live - suggests he use the smell of his mother's perfume to unlock his emotions...
(Press F to doubt, as this is Harry again using this book to reset the narrative - in this case about the first date with il Duce)

Anywho....
He goes off and he buys the perfume and and starts sniffing it....
And apparently it reminds him of being in bed with his mother and kissing her soft neck.

?????

I know its an oft quoted bit of the book but still....
He is very dysfunctional.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
He is very dysfunctional.
He's Norman Bates.
---
Oh btw...

You know the bit in Spare where Willy and Kate force lovable happy chappy Harry to dress up like a Nazi....
Well that's handy, if a year later a wax faced puppet is going to accuse her as a racist.

Just saying....

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..
Sending sincere good thoughts and prayers for your husband and your family as you maneuver through this terrible illness. My heart goes out to you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Royal Grift's new video....

Well, well, well, who would have guessed that the Democrats are involved, and running their old tricks to pay the Sussex Squad to attack the Princess of Wales.

Oh and Hilary is involved....

I won't say I told you....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Good morning, Tattlers! ❤ I had a difficult night, woke up late and feeling not very well, and the Pup is in a bad mood today so I'm going to get beaten up the second I walk out of my room 😂 But my inbox synced up a few minutes ago and I've got news that I'm not sharing elsewhere yet, not even with the parents 🤫 Got my first appraisal letter and my salary has been incremented! It's not like I can have avocado toast (🤢) every day now, but it's an amount that I can afford to save or invest while keeping our expenses at current levels (difficult, but doable). Finally going to start building some savings/passive income 🤞

Unlike Penny, I'm not going online to buy shoes! 😂 I'm going to treat myself though, will just have to think about what to buy. Shoppingggg!

On topic, the Gruesomes didn't appreciate having everything paid for them and people offering them freebies (that they weren't supposed to accept), just because they wanted something more and bigger - they would always have been dissatisfied. Even though Smegs knew what it was like to receive a paycheck (or allegedly, cash) after putting in hard work, but seems to have forgotten. She remembers the humiliation of those days when she had to work and punishes those who work for a paycheck, now that "she has risen to her rightful position as a Duchess". The Netflix, Spotify etc deals have done nothing to show them how the world really works either. I don't understand why they have to be coddled and allowed to remain so irresponsible forever - it's not even childlike innocence that's being preserved here 🙄

Oh wow. 'Childlike innocence' and the Gruesomes in the same thought 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thanks @LadyMuck 🍾
None of this confirmed, just rumours.
BookWorm has heard of serious talks about the Stoat helping out in these difficult times. Chuck is hesitant but BookWorm suspects he's mellowing.
The Stoat wants the Flatpacks to spend time in the UK, and may use them to get an inheritance.
Why is the Ho seeking PR in the UK given that she would supposedly never return?
On the next visit by the Stoat to the UK, a meeting has been suggested between the two sons and their father. William has rejected the idea, but Chuck and the Privy Council are putting pressure on him to agree.
The Stoats have asked for a private meeting with William and Catherine, but William has flat-out rejected this too. Said it would be too stressful for his wife.
Bookworm wondered what would happen to the king's private properties when he dies, whether they'll be split between his sons and if so whether the Stoats will spend time in England at their various properties?
If this is true, I hope PW holds firm and stands his ground and doesn't cave in by meeting with his patheticexcuseofabrother.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The Sussex Squad are really the lowest of the low.The latest smear campaign against William is that he is a violent alcoholic .There is just nasty spiteful comments after another.It is just so ridiculous when in the next breath they are complaining if anyone criticises H and M

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
If this is true, I hope PW holds firm and stands his ground and doesn't cave in by meeting with his patheticexcuseofabrother.
I believe William has a tit list and his brother and ILBW are at the very top written in massive duck off red CAPITAL letters , I doubt he’ll ever meet the ginger tit ever again apart from the funeral of their father.

I don’t listen to any online royal gossip, they know duck all , as any of us do. I do understand Charles wanting peace with his son before he dies but ginger is consumed by hatred and bile and only wants what will benefit him financially.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Such a beautiful post @MeInMidAmerica which brought back a lot of memories for me. You may remember many months ago I told you my husband had Parkinson’s for 16 years and, although it affects everyone differently, when something like that comes into your life it changes your whole outlook. Things that once seemed important now become insignificant as you both learn to cope with what’s been thrown at you.
This is how I imagine the PPOW feel at this time - they are learning to cope privately and should be left alone to do so. Media demanding to be told every detail, asking why the POW wasn’t at such an event standing in for his father etc etc, who is also learning to cope with his illness, should be ashamed.
Who knows how much of this pressure is coming from M&H and their supporters or how much is just paper talk to fill column inches but, as you say, it is actually increasing the popularity of the PPOW and making M&H more unpopular by the day..... something which Smeg will never be able to get her head around.

As for your situation @MeInMidAmerica carry on with the great job you are doing supporting your husband, helping him to live his life to the full. I know it’s hard sometimes but when I was in your position I once saw this quote and it put everything into perspective for me .......

Someone once said to me “I don’t know how you do it”
I replied “I wasn’t given a choice”

when it’s someone you love you don’t need a choice, you do it because it’s for them. ❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Good morning, Tattlers! ❤ I had a difficult night, woke up late and feeling not very well, and the Pup is in a bad mood today so I'm going to get beaten up the second I walk out of my room 😂 But my inbox synced up a few minutes ago and I've got news that I'm not sharing elsewhere yet, not even with the parents 🤫 Got my first appraisal letter and my salary has been incremented! It's not like I can have avocado toast (🤢) every day now, but it's an amount that I can afford to save or invest while keeping our expenses at current levels (difficult, but doable). Finally going to start building some savings/passive income 🤞

Unlike Penny, I'm not going online to buy shoes! 😂 I'm going to treat myself though, will just have to think about what to buy. Shoppingggg!

On topic, the Gruesomes didn't appreciate having everything paid for them and people offering them freebies (that they weren't supposed to accept), just because they wanted something more and bigger - they would always have been dissatisfied. Even though Smegs knew what it was like to receive a paycheck (or allegedly, cash) after putting in hard work, but seems to have forgotten. She remembers the humiliation of those days when she had to work and punishes those who work for a paycheck, now that "she has risen to her rightful position as a Duchess". The Netflix, Spotify etc deals have done nothing to show them how the world really works either. I don't understand why they have to be coddled and allowed to remain so irresponsible forever - it's not even childlike innocence that's being preserved here 🙄

Oh wow. 'Childlike innocence' and the Gruesomes in the same thought 😂😂😂

Great news Chaos. Had you considered opening a new account in another bank that's more trustworthy 😎😘

Let's talk about William for a minute. He is not hiding, and he's not shirking duties. He's simply having a couple of weeks holiday with his family during the kids Easter break. He is allowed. 😁 He didn't go to St George's Church with the royals because he's not in Windsor. Anyway, he's not a slab of meat to be put on display. He is a kind and caring family man who well deserves this break. 💞

Now let's discuss Charles. IF everything is true, that we are reading about from journalists who I feel are stabbing in the dark. And IF we believe it, then he has skin cancer and two years to live. However, the photos of him on Sunday gave hope that he's feeling better. He certainly looked healthier. If I'd been given two years to live, I wouldn't cage myself up and steer clear of people. He's in a position where his subjects want to see him, and it looks like he's here for us again. He never fully stopped working, as we know he's continued with a few engagements. And on Sunday he felt well enough to shake hands with a few well wishers. I say good for him. Stay positive and strong. Hopefully he'll beat the big C and put it behind him. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Belated thanks for the new thread and title. :)

And ❤ to everyone who's been sharing their cancer journeys and/or family health journeys. Hugs to all.

Thanks @LadyMuck 🍾
None of this confirmed, just rumours.
BookWorm has heard of serious talks about the Stoat helping out in these difficult times. Chuck is hesitant but BookWorm suspects he's mellowing.
The Stoat wants the Flatpacks to spend time in the UK, and may use them to get an inheritance.
Why is the Ho seeking PR in the UK given that she would supposedly never return?
On the next visit by the Stoat to the UK, a meeting has been suggested between the two sons and their father. William has rejected the idea, but Chuck and the Privy Council are putting pressure on him to agree.
The Stoats have asked for a private meeting with William and Catherine, but William has flat-out rejected this too. Said it would be too stressful for his wife.
Bookworm wondered what would happen to the king's private properties when he dies, whether they'll be split between his sons and if so whether the Stoats will spend time in England at their various properties?
BIB

Don't we already know? Isn't it the private properties that are subject to the Inheritance Tax arrangement?

I think only William, as Monarch, can inherit them with no tax liability. If KC3 were to divide them up between him and Haz then the latter would be subject to a very hefty tax bill. There won't be much 'inheritance' via use of the Flatpacks either. Same rules apply. It's up to the Monarch to hand out the personal bequests, and wasn't Andrew lamenting his lack of a handout from KC3 after TLQ's death?

KC3 can't give Haz Highgrove or any of the Duchy properties. IIRC the country estate he was planning to gift them as a wedding present could only have been a lease because it was Duchy land. Clarence House would fall under the Crown Estate and KC3 could only give Hazbeen a lease on it which William could always terminate.

I suppose there's always KC3's rustic farmhouse in Transylvania. Despite all this "Orchard" crap Smeg would probably be absolutely horrified if Haz inherited that. :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.