Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter Tattlers, and for those who don’t celebrate Easter……. it’s Monday… yey!

Sod off Liz Jones:
IMG_1175.jpeg

Also…..
incollage_save.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Meghan needs to think of the kids. They deserve to get to know their dads side of the family better.
KC…what do you think about Harry and Meghan’s children
William…no idea. Never met them, never seen them
KC…I’m very confused about the whole thing
William…tell him Catherine and I would like him to bring them over to meet his cousins
Camilla…tries to keep a straight face and pours another gin.
Catherine…William! (Whispers…you are so naughty,)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I noticed it was a wig at the time. The hairline is too thick and uniform, it's one straight line. But I didn't want to say anything, because if you'd have said something like that last week, people would have mauled you accusing you of being a conspiracy theorist. I don't think she's dead or AI, but I'm 90% sure she's wearing a wig. Poor woman.
BIB
After reading your post I had a look and think you're right, and as you say poor girl. But it looks fine and she wears it well, all the nice respectful things that Rod Stewart sang. Catherine can carry anything off. Pure class.

I noticed your comment that you didn't want to post your thoughts (that it was a wig) because you'd have been "mauled" , but we are all free to say what we think on here and you won't find a worse conspiracy theorist than me. Anyway, you were right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I would like to top both Taureans and Virgos as we Scorpio hold grudges for life; in fact I feel I will be haunting my top grudges after death so I know the grudges do not die with us.
i'm a Gemini, I hold grudges for ever. I can remember slights and hold grudges forever. Unless you ask for forgiveness, then I will forgive anyone just about anything. The first time. Fool me once, go duck yourself.

Have you got Cadbury's mini eggs?

Pop in your mouth and crunch the "shell" gently then let the chocolate melt on your tongue!
Even better with more than one mini egg at a time.

Instead of being worried for William and Catherine, I wish C wasnt ill and I wish H and M hadnt been horrid and that we had seen lovely pics of both families and kids all happy and healthy together this Easter.

H and M could have had it all but they had to be greedy, vengeful and jealous.

Why couldnt they accept the hierarchy and their place within it???

Why?
because Rachel is a Skanky bleep, and Hazzno fell hard after the 1st blowjob. If she were a normal woman, it would have been fine. But she is a self loathing succubus. Her rancid personality was the result of Doria being a drug dealing absent mom, and her father’s guilt over Doria’s absence.
‘normally I would feel sorry for a women raised in those circumstances, but she is a bleep. She is feral. She is horrid.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of Easter Bank Holiday Monday at 20:35 hrs, British Summer Time.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED bleeping UGLY OLD bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER UNLIKEABLE bleep WITH NO COCK
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS THEIVING bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE ENABLING hole CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE, A BIG bleeping GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER HOLE.
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A bleep.
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS bleeping GOB
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL bleep.
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep WHO LIES AND WHO WANTS TO SHAG HIS NEIGHBOURS TEENAGE SON.
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep.
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING bleep
BBC. CUNTS.
James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS bleep
Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Have you got Cadbury's mini eggs?

Pop in your mouth and crunch the "shell" gently then let the chocolate melt on your tongue!
Even better with more than one mini egg at a time.

Instead of being worried for William and Catherine, I wish C wasnt ill and I wish H and M hadnt been horrid and that we had seen lovely pics of both families and kids all happy and healthy together this Easter.

H and M could have had it all but they had to be greedy, vengeful and jealous.

Why couldnt they accept the hierarchy and their place within it???

Why?

If we go by Hindu beliefs (shared by some other religions/cultures, IIRC), they're just preparing for their souls to learn and grow so they can finally attain enlightenment and Nirvana. This usually happens over several rebirths. Sometimes we are told that are sufferings now are because of our misdeeds in the previous birth, sometimes it's because this will bring our souls to a higher level of learning in the next one - one step closer to moksha.

Either way, the Gruesomes are in the duck around phase right now 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope this is true and that it’s what all the ‘bombshell’ rumours are about
We've known for years that both Sussexes are actively campaigning for the suppression of free speech on their side of the Atlantic, and that on this side of the Atlantic our Monarch is gagging the press. It's worked out nicely for both parties for years. The Sussexes openly savage the Waleses, and our Monarch looks the other way, happy as long as sycophantic articles are written about him and his wife every day.
Look at the press today, they're full of them.
The Sussex Squad is led by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, RF members, son, DIL.... Big clue there...
The real bombshell is that Chuck turned a blind eye to their tormenting of the Wales family and never once condemned it or even acknowledged it. Has he? Anyone?
Look at the result. He's certainly partly responsible for the state Catherine's in, no question.
Then there's the Flatpack fraud.
---
Finding the Catherine’s hair chat draining . It doesn’t matter, it’s feeding the haters
I know why you feel sad, I do too.
It's not a big deal and shouldn't cause a fuss. As people say lots of people casually wear wigs and it's her business. She looks beautiful anyway, would look beautiful even with hair wrapped in a towel, it doesn't matter because she shines through. Diana was luminous but she's luminous too - few people are.
The real wig bandit is the Ho with her fleas and bald patches!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The real wig bandit is the Ho with her fleas and bald patches!

And unfortunately, we know how she looks with a towel around her head 😱😂

What you said about Catherine being luminous, she reminds me of those scenes in Stardust (film based on book by Neil Gaiman) when Yvaine would be happy and start glowing ❤ (not sharing clips because spoilers!)

One of my favourite quotes from the book/film that helped me a lot through depression:

"What do stars do? They shine." ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Have I got this right?

It was at the meeting in which the Harkless were informed that il Duce should continue her acting "career", and there wasn't money for security, that the "racist" remark was made....

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Bookworm. Is KC mellowing towards the harkles

As I was listening to this short c.6 min video, I found myself thinking, 'You know what? I don't care, I just don't care...'

It's just all 'more and more stories' and pure speculation from unidentified 'sources'.

I'm not necessarily criticising Bookie. But, so many of these 'Megixteer' content creators are putting out a lot of 'nonsense' as Bookie described it ....
It gets wearisome after a while.

I actually don't give a flying fig what Chuck leaves to Hazno in his will, what houses Chuck will bequeath to him and oh dear, how are we going to deal with the possibility of him coming to the UK or selling them or blah,blah... It's all too much tabloidesque!

It's all far too much in the future. And anyway, it's the Harkles, it'll be a shitshow whatever happens. So that's not a prospect to look forward to.

I do hope William and Catherine's Buck House will be far clearer and open....

• Heart
Reactions: 31
‘Intoxicated with his own popularity ‘ Or maybe just pleased to be feeling better ? I don’t see how appearing at the Easter service is any kind of evidence of jealousy of his son’s popularity ( I assume son singular because Harry certainly isn’t popular - your lack of punctuation confuses your meaning )

I’m a bit bemused how a thread about the appalling behaviour of H & M has taken such a swerve into Charles knocking recently. The effect of giving credence to the various Royal watcher commentator grifters in guessing at Charles’s relationship with William, with no evidence, is not at all helpful IMO
BIB
"Bemused how....the appalling behaviour of H & M has taken such a swerve into Charles knocking recently"

Because they are closely bound together. The "appalling behaviour" of the Sussexes has been allowed to be vented on our Princess of Wales for years with no check or hinderance. Chuck allowed it. There's your link, hence (for me) my anger about what's been going on.

Had Catherine not been diagnosed with cancer, she and William would have likely pottered along with stoicism, but there comes a tipping point. She carried the can for the racist accusation, suffered the endless attacks and threats all openly from within the family as the benign Patriarch stood by and watched.
In no universe is this OK.

What she and William have had to endure, plus fearing for their children, as a result of the Sussexes has culminated in her devastating diagnosis to whatever degree it was not helped by stress. Even now there is no peace, but Chuck doesn't give a toss as he creams himself pressing the flesh with nobody to overshadow him.

It's not difficult to join the dots between parasite and enabler, Stoats and Monarch, and though I agree that the press writes a lot of rubbish this poisonous connection holds firm through thick and thin and this is the problem.

Chuck's not some puppy allowed out for a run. If he's been told by his doctors to avoid close contact with people he should do so, not take the pee gladhanding and putting himself at risk leaving people wondering. We've no idea what's wrong with him, or If there's anything wrong with him.

As for William, he should have spared an hour and been at the Easter church service. I'm concerned that he's nowhere and seems to have disappeared.
Chuck looks a bloody sight better than Catherine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I would like to top both Taureans and Virgos as we Scorpio hold grudges for life; in fact I feel I will be haunting my top grudges after death so I know the grudges do not die with us.
As a Scorpio I would endorse the fact that we grudge hold. I will curse and hold tight to a well deserved grudge, your feet will never again sit under my table, I will never again let you live rent free in my just outside of the house guest suite which you trash for 5 weeks all the while accepting packed lunches and evening meals and the use of a car!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
BIB
"Bemused how....the appalling behaviour of H & M has taken such a swerve into Charles knocking recently"

Because they are closely bound together. The "appalling behaviour" of the Sussexes has been allowed to be vented on our Princess of Wales for years with no check or hinderance. Chuck allowed it. There's your link, hence (for me) my anger about what's been going on.

Had Catherine not been diagnosed with cancer, she and William would have likely pottered along with stoicism, but there comes a tipping point. She carried the can for the racist accusation, suffered the endless attacks and threats all openly from within the family as the benign Patriarch stood by and watched.

What she and William have had to endure, plus fearing for their children, as a result of the Sussexes has culminated in her devastating diagnosis to whatever degree it was not helped by stress. Even now there is no peace, but Chuck doesn't give a toss as he creams himself pressing the flesh with nobody to overshadow him.

It's not difficult to join the dots between parasite and enabler, Stoats and Monarch, and though I agree that the press writes a lot of rubbish this poisonous connection holds firm through thick and thin and this is the problem.

Chuck's not some puppy allowed out for a run. If he's been told by his doctors to avoid close contact with people he should do so, not take the pee gladhanding and putting himself at risk leaving people wondering. We've no idea what's wrong with him, or If there's anything wrong with him.

As for William, he should have spared an hour and been at the Easter church service. I'm concerned that he's nowhere and seems to have disappeared.
Nope. I disagree.
Our Monarch was out & about. Why do you expect the Prince of Wales to be out & about? The Princess of Wales has cancer. They have children that need looking after. The PoW is doing enough.
The Monarch obviously felt up to it, so went on walkabout.
Why do you feel the need to know more? " we " , as you put it, already know he's undergoing treatment for cancer. " we" don't " need " to know any more than that.
While we are at at, what do you want the Monarch to do regarding his younger son - Shoot him?.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
BIB

William is in Norfolk, not Windsor.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.