Harry and Meghan #431 Unsussexful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #432 Honest, guv’nor’ I (P)diddy do nuffin'

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Pretty sure Hazza could be in the UK. At least, I’m certain I just saw his car parked at my local Sainsbury’s- registration HY—WAA !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t venture there, why on earth would the cancer be made up?
They're honestly deranged. Insisting AI, facelift, made to look pale, hair not moving, expressionless voice, you name it. Actually nauseated

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Okay, so I'm settling down for another crying session because I've put on a surprisingly beautiful but very sad film (Goodbye, starring Amitabh Bachchan, Neena Gupta etc). It's a lovely film, if anyone wants to watch, but is all about how a family grieves the death of their mother/wife/daughter. So at your own risk.

I'm bored and there's nothing more interesting to watch. Can really do with a carparkle now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
RF have always covered for him hence enabling him.
And not allowing him to face consequences for his actions, or take responsibility.
100% this.
In addition to the fact that he was successfully portrayed as the happy-go-lucky prince who as a result, was popular with the public.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.