Harry and Meghan #431 Unsussexful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think of it, there has always been a scandal, sex or similar or questionable behaviour, around him:

The way he spoke about the young woman who took his virginity, in Spare.

The rough treatment of sex workers when in Army.

The sex scandal at African Parks (even if he wasn't involved it's his name on the 'tin'

The naked shenanigans that we know of in Vegas (more was covered up I think)

And if true, the rumours that he attacked a woman so badly she ended up with brain damage and the RF paid and contine to pay for her medical bills, and paid her to keep quiet. (as in BookWorm video in last thread. But I'd also heard that rumour)

There's probably so much more that has been kept quiet. But that is the problem. RF have always covered for him hence enabling him. And not allowing him to face consequences for his actions, or take responsibility.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Harry & Meghan #432 Did H get his kicks with P Diddy's chicks? Mud sticks...

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Someone pointed out last thread that this thread title by @InkHeart had already been used previously.
@MoodyBlue had a suggestion with the second highest number of votes so seems like that should be the winner.

Reactions: 26
Christ on a bike! Peeped at the W&K thread, and there are some really vitriolic/borderline nutters on there, maintaining the video and cancer diagnosis is fake! What are these CUNTS on???!!! 😠😠😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
The whole set up with this is strange as there is nothing on the website, you have to sign up to join a waiting list and it is not clear what exactly you are being asked to wait for, she opened the website without knowing what she is going to sell on it as she seems to be adding more and more items to the trademark application and it is not known when American Riviera Orchard will be launched as she didn't give a date.

She knows what she's going to sell, maybe already has done so - the information of everyone who visits her website/signs up for the waiting list. If they did it with the FarkeWell website, what's stopping her from doing it on this one too? It's on those who sign up though, knowing how blatantly she steals data.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Christ on a bike! Peeped at the W&K thread, and there are some really vitriolic/borderline nutters on there, maintaining the video and cancer diagnosis is fake! What are these CUNTS on???!!! 😠😠😠
I don’t venture there, why on earth would the cancer be made up?

• Sick
Reactions: 36
The whole set up with this is strange as there is nothing on the website, you have to sign up to join a waiting list and it is not clear what exactly you are being asked to wait for, she opened the website without knowing what she is going to sell on it as she seems to be adding more and more items to the trademark application and it is not known when American Riviera Orchard will be launched as she didn't give a date.
I’m beginning to wonder if this ARO is just a setup .... one of her stupid, childish jokes ...... she sets it up at a moments notice, so she takes all the headlines from the POW, without it being planned or thought through properly.

Her and Hazno are now sitting back and sniggering at how the media have fallen for such a stunt and they are introducing, almost daily, other things they can announce that they are going to sell on this site. Doing this keeps them in the headlines and their bad press ..... African Parks, Diddy parties and doctored photos .... on the back burner until hopefully they are forgotten about and the media have moved on.

The fact there is no actual site you can go to to buy this stuff makes me highly suspicious that this is one big con and they are laughing at how gullible the media can be.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I don't recall this from the time, just seen on Twitter - pinching Catherine as she bends over. What a pest Harry is and what must he be like behind closed doors.

I've often noticed that pests act out in public like this as the buffoon label comes in handy when women complains about being groped in private. Others will say : "oh yes he's always like that, lack of boundaires but harmless.... ". I'm never convinced and not convinced here.

I think he is more unpleasant than is known, nothing I know of personally, just my gut instincts on how these sort of buffoon men always are - it's the frigid woman's fault if they don't get the joke of being manhandled.

1711556701313.png

Looked up some articles and was reported at the time:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Someone pointed out last thread that this thread title by @InkHeart had already been used previously.
@MoodyBlue had a suggestion with the second highest number of votes so seems like that should be the winner.
I agreed at first but just skimmed through all the previous titles and couldn't see that it has been used previously

Reactions: 26
I’m beginning to wonder if this ARO is just a setup .... one of her stupid, childish jokes ...... she sets it up at a moments notice, so she takes all the headlines from the POW, without it being planned or thought through properly.

Her and Hazno are now sitting back and sniggering at how the media have fallen for such a stunt and they are introducing, almost daily, other things they can announce that they are going to sell on this site. Doing this keeps them in the headlines and their bad press ..... African Parks, Diddy parties and doctored photos .... on the back burner until hopefully they are forgotten about and the media have moved on.

The fact there is no actual site you can go to to buy this stuff makes me highly suspicious that this is one big con and they are laughing at how gullible the media can be.

Imagine if she says that she'll look at the wait list and decide who are worthy to buy from her ekskloosive website - not everyone gets to buy the Essence of Gruesome Smegs or the Jam of A Thousand Crabs. Of course, she will deem everyone unworthy. And the ones she'll deem worthy wouldn't want to be on that list 😂

Go on Smegs, do it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she has people register interest in her web store she can engage with them and see what items they are interested in buying.

If she has no stockpiled stuff she won't waste money buying in items that don't sell.
She's clearly doing a print on demand/make to order store.

I think that is wise, especially if she is going to do perishable stuff like jams and marmalades.
So she's probably going to do a newsletter or something to people who have registered with her and say I'm thinking of doing this item or that product, would you be interested in it if I do?

That kind of thing.

She's not stupid. She doesn't want a load of unbought stock on her hands.

I haven't looked at it so I don't know what is on there.

Reactions: 28
I agreed at first but just skimmed through all the previous titles and couldn't see that it has been used previously

It was suggested several times (at least twice by me and I think two other people have suggested it on other threads) but never won before

Reactions: 25
Smegs and her eternal love for street corners. We are well aware 😂

What role was she celebrating when she wore that khaki/poo coloured outfit to Prince Louis' christening where everyone else wore cream or blue? Markle is a malevolent source, always with the ulterior motives!

😂

I was making olive green coasters the other day - using the pigments for the first time. This material dries lighter, but I didn't know just how much lighter. I missed being Markled by a whisker 😂

View attachment 2840355

Thank you! 🤗 Yes, I saw that it's available for purchase from Amazon, but they're asking for quite a lot of money, given the rate of exchange. I avoid using a VPN since I also use the network/device for work, but I'll hopefully find another way when I'm ready to watch it. Quite a list I'm ignoring right now in favour of the Penny Blossoms episode of The Big Bang Theory 😂
I love that episode.
Things I don’t love? Cunts like Hazzno & Rachet..

btw. You art is wonderful. I have no artistic creativity. But I enjoy viewing it! Thank you for sharing your talent! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's being so miserable keeps 'em cheery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.