Harry and Meghan #431 Unsussexful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The is just hilarious…she obviously has no self awareness.

So we are ‘embracing the American Riveria Orchard Era’…a whole ERA…oh MY!

Brought back an old tune I remember.. Sing along…

‘If Diddy’s in the Big House
And Wills aligned with Pa
Then this tat will all be worthless
And it will be….the BIGGEST WAAAAH!!!

This is the dawning of the Age of Notorious
Age of Notorious…

NOTORIOUS

Dog bowls, and eyebrow pencils
Candles made from scented poo
If our reputations are in the toilet
What will our investors do?

NOTORIOUS! NOTORIOUS!

Catchy,…lol. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hmmmmmm…..tell me your life has not worked the way you thought it would, without saying so!!!!

Please help save my sanity!! Did I not read just the other week that Harry would never write a follow up to Spare, or am I going Mad?!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I’m beginning to wonder if this ARO is just a setup .... one of her stupid, childish jokes ...... she sets it up at a moments notice, so she takes all the headlines from the POW, without it being planned or thought through properly.

Her and Hazno are now sitting back and sniggering at how the media have fallen for such a stunt and they are introducing, almost daily, other things they can announce that they are going to sell on this site. Doing this keeps them in the headlines and their bad press ..... African Parks, Diddy parties and doctored photos .... on the back burner until hopefully they are forgotten about and the media have moved on.

The fact there is no actual site you can go to to buy this stuff makes me highly suspicious that this is one big con and they are laughing at how gullible the media can be.

Actually I think that she saw the whole "where's Kate" out of the limelight to grab the headlines. I think she got WME and SS to orchestrate negativity around Catherine so that she could look "royal" and launch her fake Highgrove/Duchy of Cornwall site. She thought that she had several weeks to tease out her launch so announced it before it was even ready so ended up with a product launch with no products.

I think Megain relied on PPoW doing what they said they would do in February - be gone until after Easter. But instead the negativity that the Sussex squad whipped up created pressure on KP to respond and release their own video and Catherines news has eclipsed ARO with almost 5 million likes and god knows how many views.

So the attempt to upstage PPoW has backfired in a spectacular way
  • ARO's launch with no products has received underwhelming reviews - the site seems confused in its targeting - the self-proclaimed radical feminist (she wrote a letter about washing up liquid you know ;) ) now wants to be a 50s housewife and sell jam and dishes?
  • The numbers following must be disappointing to the backers
  • She looks like an idiot cooking in a ball gown while her SIL fights cancer
  • The fact H&M knew nothing about Catherine's illness really underlines how out of the RF they are
  • Most WME celebs who criticized Catherine are now backtracking and apologising to Catherine - major PR blunder - apart from the loons and Kardashians who I assume must be involved with the Harkles in some way with the Skims guy being an investor in ARO and Corey skiing with Harry
  • Catherine remains the most popular and talked about RF member and Megain is relegated to the QVC shopping channel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
This issue could be the downfall the Royal family. We could see a Republic off the back of this. The failure to nip it in the bud will erode trust in the RF when it comes out. The allegations with Andrew haven't left them in the best light, along with Harry and Meghan"s behaviour, endless litigation, and now the court documents mentioning Harry. It is be hoped that William is so clean he squeaks.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the title @InkHeart and @Doodlebug005 for starting the new thread.
BookWorm
Thanks @LadyMuck 💃
BookWorm discussed the Stoat and P. Diddy and others.
It serms Harald's wild past is coming back to haunt him, and its urgent that he be removed from the Line of Succession. We've asked Chuck nicely, we've warned of the skeletons in the closet, that the Sussexes needed to be shut down. Chuck refused to listen because his own mistakes have always been covered up, and though he feels safe in his bubble we are not. What needs to happen before something is done?

BookWorm discussed the charges against P. Diddy. There doesn't seem to have been any contact between Diddy and Stoat since 2007, though Diddy was hoping to catch up with Harald in London at some stage so it can't have bern recent. There's no proof the Stoat was involved and it's all speculation, but it could be a can of worms.
Diddy is dealing with a number of lawsuits.

This below is Gossip
Shortly after the Stoat wedding a letter and photograph arrived at BP. This was about the Stoat having fathered a child by a Palace worker after he coerced her.
The Stoat roughed up sex workers while in the Army, on one occasion having to be removed off a woman to stop her being hurt further.
The Stoat hit one woman so hard she suffered permanent damage. The RF are paying for her treatment and her carer as long as it remains secret.
As BookWorm said, many others have commented on these rumours in the past.

The Diddy business could cause these stories to resurface. Unfortunately the RF are a poor example. Chuck had numerous affairs, and was not always "charming" with women. One girlfriend Dale died 10 months after Diana in mysterious circumstances. Another woman was a lover for 16 years, and may have a son with Chuck. There have been many lurid stories about the Palace over the years, and they are a dysfunctional family.

Chuck needs to distance the Monarchy from the Sussexes as a matter of urgency. Something is about to blow which will irreperably damage his reign.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why is she always in beige? Wasn't she claiming that Royal family won't allow her to express her own style and colours? H&M 432- Rage Beige Baiting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks for the title @InkHeart
BookWorm
Thanks @LadyMuck 💃
BookWorm discussed the Stoat and P. Diddy and others.
It serms Harald's wild past is coming back to haunt him, and its urgent that he be removed from the Line of Succession. We've asked Chuck nicely, we've warned of the skeletons in the closet, that the Sussexes needed to be shut down. Chuck refused to listen because his own mistakes have always been covered up, and though he feels safe in his bubble we are not. What needs to happen before something is done?

BookWorm discussed the charges against P. Diddy. There doesn't seem to have been any contact between Diddy and Stoat since 2007, though Diddy was hoping to catch up with Harald in London at some stage so it can't have bern recent. There's no proof the Stoat was involved and it's all speculation, but it could be a can of worms.
Diddy is dealing with a number of lawsuits.

This below is Gossip
Shortly after the Stoat wedding a letter and photograph arrived at BP. This was about the Stoat having fathered a child by a Palace worker after he coerced her.
The Stoat roughed up sex workers while in the Army, on one occasion having to be removed off a woman to stop her being hurt further.
The Stoat hit one woman so hard she suffered permanent damage. The RF are paying for her treatment and her carer as long as it remains secret.
As BookWorm said, many others have commented on these rumours in the past.

The Diddy business could cause these stories to resurface. Unfortunately the RF are a poor example. Chuck had numerous affairs, and was not always "charming" with women. One girlfriend Dale died 10 months after Diana in mysterious circumstances. Another woman was a lover for 16 years, and may have a son with Chuck. There have been many lurid stories about the Palace over the years, and they are a dysfunctional family.

Chuck needs to distance the Monarchy from the Sussexes as a matter of urgency. Something is about to blow which will irreperably damage his reign.
Better for it to be KC3 than KW5.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just looking online at Hello magazine and there's an article about health problems you didn't know the British and other European royals had/have. There's all the expected ones - Eugenie and her scoliosis, Lady Louise and her eye problem etc - then you have Meghan and her terrible migraines for which she was hospitalised.
Whole article is in bad taste imo.

And then they have a story about an Easter egg hunt H&M will be planning for their kids complete with an ancient video and ancient photos. Scraping the barrel. If they haven't shown us any recent photos, why should we care about them.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Just looking online at Hello magazine and there's an article about health problems you didn't know the British and other European royals had/have. There's all the expected ones - Eugenie and her scoliosis, Lady Louise and her eye problem etc - then you have Meghan and her terrible migraines for which she was hospitalised.
Whole article is in bad taste imo.

And then they have a story about an Easter egg hunt H&M will be planning for their kids complete with an ancient video and ancient photos. Scraping the barrel. If they haven't shown us any recent photos, why should we care about them.
Shes not Royal though is she ...what a piece crap 😅
Easter egg hunt with Ma and Pa ....yeah right of course ....
---

The is just hilarious…she obviously has no self awareness.

So we are ‘embracing the American Riveria Orchard Era’…a whole ERA…oh MY!

Brought back an old tune I remember.. Sing along…

‘If Diddy’s in the Big House
And Wills aligned with Pa
Then this tat will all be worthless
And it will be….the BIGGEST WAAAAH!!!

This is the dawning of the Age of Notorious
Age of Notorious…

NOTORIOUS

Dog bowls, and eyebrow pencils
Candles made from scented poo
If our reputations are in the toilet
What will our investors do?

NOTORIOUS! NOTORIOUS!

Catchy,…lol. 😎
Had to laugh at the pic in the ads that comes up with that article 🤣
Screenshot_20240327-175218_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg, I have to be more careful with emoticons on people’s posts. Finger slip put me in the bleep category. I love the Monarchy. I’d be disloyal to my Mom otherwise. I still think LA County needs to do a welfare check on 2 possible minors.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
When you think of it, there has always been a scandal, sex or similar or questionable behaviour, around him:

The way he spoke about the young woman who took his virginity, in Spare.

The rough treatment of sex workers when in Army.

The sex scandal at African Parks (even if he wasn't involved it's his name on the 'tin'

The naked shenanigans that we know of in Vegas (more was covered up I think)

And if true, the rumours that he attacked a woman so badly she ended up with brain damage and the RF paid and contine to pay for her medical bills, and paid her to keep quiet. (as in BookWorm video in last thread. But I'd also heard that rumour)

There's probably so much more that has been kept quiet. But that is the problem. RF have always covered for him hence enabling him. And not allowing him to face consequences for his actions, or take responsibility.
BookWorm and Lady C both say that something's going to blow this spring, but I don't see how it can be related to Diddy as the Stoat seems to have had nothing to do with him since 2007. Both he and William look very young with Diddy, the fungus sisters are there along with loads of other celebs and it means little. The Stoat's been named, why him now when he's not been around?

BookWorm said that the Diddy case might cause stories of past Stoat violence to come out again, but I think these have been permanently hushed up with lots of money or by other means. If something blows it will be closer to home than a thug US rapper, and all this stuff seems to actually have very little to do with us. Possible gaslighting while they get it ready, photos of ransacked safes and designer gear, what for?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You can tell from the leer on his face he did it 🤮
---
It's not bloody funny being sexually assaulted. Disgusting creep.

I remember seeing this clip a few years ago and being totally horrified. And then the whole fake "she's like the sister I never had". Perfect match for Smegs 🙄

Just because Catherine was nice to him/tolerated him, he fell for that old "hasee toh phasee" (if she smiles, it means that she's interested) cheap creepy shite. When it comes to having too high an opinion of himself, he's not far behind his Ho 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I’m beginning to wonder if this ARO is just a setup .... one of her stupid, childish jokes ...... she sets it up at a moments notice, so she takes all the headlines from the POW, without it being planned or thought through properly.

Her and Hazno are now sitting back and sniggering at how the media have fallen for such a stunt and they are introducing, almost daily, other things they can announce that they are going to sell on this site. Doing this keeps them in the headlines and their bad press ..... African Parks, Diddy parties and doctored photos .... on the back burner until hopefully they are forgotten about and the media have moved on.

The fact there is no actual site you can go to to buy this stuff makes me highly suspicious that this is one big con and they are laughing at how gullible the media can be.
I feel the empty ARO website, with no hope of success and without substance, relates somehow to the fact that it's linked to the Royal Family website. Waiting lists but no product, this is no accident. I bet if it was on a totally independent website with no RF Sussex.com, she wouldn't have done it. The ARO on Sussex.com could be a danger to the Monarchy but I can't explain how.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So it was the Dep of Homeland Security who stormed into diddy's homes searching for evidence. Is this the same DHS that are reluctant to provide Hs visa details?

Also, I note that one of Diddy's homes is in California. Anywhere near Montecito? Wouldn't be surprised if that's where H gets his drugs from

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.