Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240216_202841_Firefox.jpg

This from the last thread. I read it as the people of Sussex need protection against Harry. And Meghan's snatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The way in his head that he thinks he’s this knight in shining armour for “family and country” that he needs to come to the rescue for us all, when he’s had nothing but contempt for said family and country, he can get fucked.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of tit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.
Oh my god. What has she done to her face?! 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The way in his head that he thinks he’s this knight in shining armour for “family and country” that he needs to come to the rescue for us all, when he’s had nothing but contempt for said family and country, he can get fucked.

So he’ll come , do 2 hours tops,…. bleeping hugging everyone and trying to talk to Captains of Industry about trauma ,…. have a hissy fit about wearing ‘his uniform’ …then try to completely bugger something up ‘ But Meghan thinks it’s a great idea to march in a play suit at Trooping the Colour’ ‘ …..have a more spectacular hissy fit …and leave .

And then it all starts over again …..
We had to leave ..it was barely survivable ….
……shudder ……

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
What the bloody hell is she wearing. Kate would have done sporty down gilet, apres ski chic type thing.

Meg looks like a confused amatuer show jumper who got into a bit of bother, and wrapped herself in a horse rug she found in the back of a van.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Of course they have used the King’s illness as a PR opportunity.

They are absolutely sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 60
Omg!! 🤣🤣 The opening of TRG’s newest video made me crack up with a brief scene from “The Office” 😂🤣😂🤣 (It’s EXACTLY how I feel, too!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He is just grandstanding. It is all talk and he doesn't really mean it. The only reason he would be desperate enough to go back for anything is that he is quickly losing his level and glow of royal adjacency. That is the only reason that any company or group wants him. He has nothing else to offer personally. He is an empty vessel like his wife and he is nothing more than a name with Prince in front of it. That still impresses some people, but at the rate he is going by selling himself so cheaply, that will end sooner rather than later.
---
These veterans are physically disabled-- their brains are just fine. If they want to let these two use them, it's on them at this point.
I get your point, but it isn't up to the athletes. It is up to the suits who are running the show. The suits who all showed up in Vancouver for their little winter ski vacation. You only saw a few disabled athletes because they had to use them as window dressing. The suits were fine with allowing this to turn into the Harry and Meghan show and that says quite a bit about the organization. They need to wise up and realize that this decision is losing them support. Support equals money and that is something that they will understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of tit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.
Seriously, she looks like she's got her industrial plumbing gauntlets on so she can go and unblock the loo.

Her clothes sense is beyond abysmal.
That camel jacket was designed to be worn with a stylish thick winter jumper with long sleeves - and a pair of neat usual size gloves.
Both the back and the front are not supposed to be sticking out like escape hatches that someone left open!!
I've actually seen this, or a very similar jacket, upclose and worn properly, with style - it's really lovely and cosy. It's not snowy ski resort apparel - more like autumn/early spring town.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
We called it though, didn’t we? Tattlers predicted that Hazno would use his father’s illness as a way to try to weasel his way back in. ‘Temporarily’ step back into a royal role? Yeah, right. Once his feet were under the table he’d never leave. He couldn’t be a working royal again because everyone hates him, but he’d be back and expecting Pa to bankroll him. We bleeping knew he’d try it.
Why the hell does he think they need him or anybody else ‘temporarily’? Everybody knows the situation of the illnesses within the family so I’m sure any organisations or countries would understand if they cancelled their engagements until such time as they are up to full force again.
Apart from major occasions ...... investiture, trooping of the colour, Rememberance Sunday etc when a senior member could take over, the rest could be put on hold.

So NO Hazno, you are not needed or wanted to carry out any royal duties. You said you hated doing them and that was one of the reasons you walked away so carry on living your ‘private life’ away from the click of the cameras and the intrusive press. I’m sure you are enjoying your peaceful life in Cali, we wouldn’t want to drag you away from that now would we?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lili should be able to walk by now, and maybe say a few words, yes?
Archie would be able to have fun in the snow.
Neither will have seen snow before.

So why not take them to Canada this trip?

She goes to the last Invictus games late because she had to do the school run/get milk shakes.
He has to get back from the Coronation for Archie's birthday.
Such good parents. Always putting their children first. Admirable.

So why not take them to play in the snow???????

Nothing warms the heart more than cute little kids playing and watching their faces when they see snow for the first time.

They try to copy everything Catherine does, and we see her with the kids plenty. We see their faces. We see them enough to notice their individual personalities.

So why aren't the Harkles letting their kids endear themselves to us?????

WHY?
because it would divert any attention their phoney parents would get!
---
Those boot's were made for stalking!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I would love to see some hard hitting questions from reporters instead of these puff pieces. I’m surprised Smeg didn’t muscle her way into the segment.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.