Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know he is lying when he says he'll keep any details about his father between them both. As if Charles actually told that hole what the diagnosis was.
I think he mixed up answers Smegs had made him memorise. Charles's condition was classified, and what Farkie did to make him laugh would have been between Sparry and his "son".

This is what happens when you learn by rote rather than understanding what you're reading/hearing 🙄

The peacocks in the forest opposite the road are all screaming happily ❤ I love these guys, their screams bring me contentment ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Almost every front page paper tomorrow has H saying I love my family.

As TRG says, he doesn't like them. The way he shakes his head when saying that.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh great. Here comes Ingrid saying....stuff about KC3's short-term memory. :mad:

Why even write that, probably knowing full well what people will assume?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of tit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.
Always playing up to the camera. In the first pic, the men are obviously looking at whatever's happening in front of them, but Markle's radar eyes have locked onto the photographer! 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Almost every front page paper tomorrow has H saying I love my family.

As TRG says, he doesn't like them. The way he shakes his head when saying that.
Comments on an IG post were all talking about how he's being lying about and trashing his family and especially Charles, but now he loves them? And also, what Smegs did to her father. The usual "but he betrayed her" was met with "she set him up".

Don't know if those were Tattlers or just fed up with the nonsense. Nice to see though that not everyone is falling for the Gruesomes' victimhood.

I'm very sleepy, so please forgive if any of this post doesn't make any sense. 😂 Healing vibes to all 🤗 goodnight!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The Royal Rogue. Analysis of the interview. Interesting that he used the same description as TRG - gaslighting. Points out that when asked how he knew about C illness he said I spoke to him. Implying they are in regular contact. And not as what probably happened- C called him

• Sick
Reactions: 30
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of tit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.
She seems to like the horse blanket look! I’m assuming the black/grey one she wore to Costner’s party has a place in her closet next to this one! 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
How to REALLY wear boots!
IMG_4410.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The only true and credible thing he said, when asked what's H the dad like? And he said top secret. And there you have it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Congrats to the winning title-maker, @Hannahebee!

We're moving fast with Harry's GMA interview this morning, discussion of his ever-balding pate, and the ongoing concern for KC3 and POW.

If you have anything to add to the summary, better post it quick! We Tattlers are moving fast!

As an aside, WOULD YA JUST LOOK AT IT? He CAN be helped

View attachment 2762041
Do you think they’ve succeeded in the campaign to make him ‘lustworthy’ yet? 😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
He is so like the ‘Hazno’ we have in our family, behaves appallingly then arbitrarily decides that we need to just forget everything and be happy families again.

Well guess what bleep? People don’t forget and people sure as hell don’t forgive. The only time we’ll ever be in the same room as our Hazno is at a funeral and I’ve already looking for my fabulous red feather hat!!

These pustulous stains on humanity absolutely give me the rage - more so because the real Hazno and the one in our family are physically very similar. I have every admiration for William and Catherine, it’s so hard just keeping your head down and saying nothing but it’s the only way - just got to keep the faith that it won’t last forever. Gin helps too!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.