Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to the winning title-maker, @Hannahebee!

We're moving fast with Harry's GMA interview this morning, discussion of his ever-balding pate, and the ongoing concern for KC3 and POW.

If you have anything to add to the summary, better post it quick! We Tattlers are moving fast!

As an aside, WOULD YA JUST LOOK AT IT? He CAN be helped

harry.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Thanks for new thread and great title.

How many days are they promoting themselves in Canada?
How many outfits has she worn so far?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That title, perfect…..it sums up everything about the Harkles but at the same time it is embarrassing.
How, just how, could a member of our RF stoop so low that we need this as a title.
He should be utterly ashamed!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you for the shiny new thread and the title - a good reminder of what's really important amidst the Gruesomes' wardrobe changes and cringey behaviour ❤

The threads are really going fast!

Here's a photo of a neighbour's flowers I took a couple of years ago. He told me I was stupid for doing the gardening myself and trying to grow stuff from seeds (most "gardening lovers" around me get all their plants from the nursery). And he gets really jealous and annoyed if anyone stops to look at or photograph his plants which he has deliberately put in the way of anyone not wanting to get run over by a car. Very worldwide privacy tour. So f him. Enjoy 😉

Screenshot_20240217-020151~3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Congrats to the winning title-maker, @Hannahebee!

We're moving fast with Harry's GMA interview this morning, discussion of his ever-balding pate, and the ongoing concern for KC3 and POW.

If you have anything to add to the summary, better post it quick! We Tattlers are moving fast!

As an aside, WOULD YA JUST LOOK AT IT? He CAN be helped

View attachment 2762041
Please tell me that hairline is real... pleeeease 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank You for voting for my title I love you all. I watched the end of the live stream and did anyone else notice that as soon as the last man finished his speech Harry immediately left Meghan on her own and went to talk to someone on the side. It was so telling that throughout even when he was standing next to Meghan he didn't glance at her once.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Lili should be able to walk by now, and maybe say a few words, yes?
Archie would be able to have fun in the snow.
Neither will have seen snow before.

So why not take them to Canada this trip?

She goes to the last Invictus games late because she had to do the school run/get milk shakes.
He has to get back from the Coronation for Archie's birthday.
Such good parents. Always putting their children first. Admirable.

So why not take them to play in the snow???????

Nothing warms the heart more than cute little kids playing and watching their faces when they see snow for the first time.

They try to copy everything Catherine does, and we see her with the kids plenty. We see their faces. We see them enough to notice their individual personalities.

So why aren't the Harkles letting their kids endear themselves to us?????

WHY?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I can't find a way of downloading this video. The fact it was life seems to have caused issues. Can anyone else manage it?

Reactions: 20

She goes to the last Invictus games late because she had to do the school run/get milk shakes.

Nothing warms the heart more than cute little kids playing and watching their faces when they see snow for the first time.

They try to copy everything Catherine does, and we see her with the kids plenty. We see their faces. We see them enough to notice their individual personalities.

WHY?
Can you imagine if the Wales family had been there?
They would have turned their back for 2 minutes and Louis would have been down that skeleton bob run on his own!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
So, they went out for another meal last night which no doubt was paid for by Invictus.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

WHY?
Just my well thought out opinion of course....
FlatPack-truth_purple.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm also stumped as to why the flatpacks are never seen. A narcissist, and there is absolutely zero doubt she is one, will use their children for validation and can't resist the urge to show off what wonderful parents they are. It's irresistible to them. And given their obvious failure to be publicly celebrated, I'd think now is an opportune time to wheel them out/unbox them but that fact that they haven't is so so bizarre. There is a massive disconnect there. I've no doubt that there were two moonbumps but WHERE are the children?

I can't remember which vlogger it was, perhaps Leilani, but one of them was pretty certain that the Flatpacks don't actually live with the Harkles and this seems like the most likely scenario at this juncture. Smeg has probably convinced Hapless Haz that it's safest that way and they probably see them rarely, if at all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.