Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were going to be in Vancouver for the rest of Friday and go back home on the Saturday, but according to the Daily Mail article after the action on the ice concluded they left the venue and are making their way back to the airport. If you ask me it all seems rather sudden to be leaving now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I finally figured out who Harry reminds me of... or maybe it's his future...

1708121156389.png
1708121094812.png

1708121230374.png

I think Sugar Bear might be his long lost cousin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
If those cunts return my support for the monarchy is done.

Please be a tit load of bollocks, there’s no way it could happen?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
If those cunts return my support for the monarchy is done.

Please be a tit load of bollocks, there’s no way it could happen?
It's all kack , in the media for click bait & made-up rubbish.....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Who did that to her...? Because I can't help thinking it sure wasn't Harold...
That's exactly what I thought I don't think Harry give her these marks on her neck as I don't believe they were even staying in the same hotel room. IMO I still think she has a secret lover and is hooking up with someone when Harry goes away.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That's exactly what I thought I don't think Harry give her these marks on her neck as I don't believe they were even staying in the same hotel room. IMO I still think she has a secret lover and is hooking up with someone when Harry goes away.
bleeping poor bastard , having to " oblige" that frightful bleep............

It must be like trying to push a marshmallow up the A1(M)

Hope he straps a plank across his arse ,first......

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Haven't seen my poppy buds looking like that, we'll know soon, hopefully, when this year's first set blooms.

Harry Balls Milkweed though 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Maybe Sparry could borrow these 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.