Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More from the Times.

Big Bad Willy.

Hoping RF will support Invictus.

Poor Haz lost his military titles.

Harkle PR crap.

If it's anything else, and KC3 is even giving this shite a moment's consideration, then bring on a Republic and I'll vote for William for President.

Catherine deserves better than having even the suggestion of Smeg returning hanging over her head. Maybe she should start being an hole and slagging off the family. Seems like that's the best way to get rewarded. Otherwise your loyalty just gets you kicked in the teeth.

This is classic Reek bullshit and well played. They know no one wants them but it makes PW especially look bad and can play the victims again. They're trying to push half in through the backdoor and are such humanitarians they've spotted cancer as a weakness to take advantage of. Hold strong and line your stomach as we're going to have a few days, weeks and months of this. But if KC was even considering it, why only 12 minutes?

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Hasbeen is not being allowed back in. It’s utter trash talk. Sure Hasbeen may want it, he is saying it, but it’s not going to happen. The media may even want it. After all they have got a lot of mileage & clicks out of the Hasbeen drama but it’s not going to happen. He didn’t wait years to be King to be known as the King who destroyed the monachy. He is too vain for that. He is not stupid, he knows bringing Hasbeen into the royal fold would destroy his legacy as King. KC gave Hasbeen 12 minutes of his time with Camilla present. Something Hasbeen would have hated. With Camilla & William guarding the King, Hasbeen doesn’t stand a chance.

Reactions: 52
Screenshot_20240216_083148_Firefox.jpg

Whats going on with her thigh here?

And for the most in love couple ever, they don't often intertwine their fingers when showing us how to be in love. They hold hands more like a little boy and his mummy.

Says it all about his mummy issues.

Reactions: 26
Seriously, she looks like she's got her industrial plumbing gauntlets on so she can go and unblock the loo.

Her clothes sense is beyond abysmal.
That camel jacket was designed to be worn with a stylish thick winter jumper with long sleeves - and a pair of neat usual size gloves.
Both the back and the front are not supposed to be sticking out like escape hatches that someone left open!!
I've actually seen this, or a very similar jacket, upclose and worn properly, with style - it's really lovely and cosy. It's not snowy ski resort apparel - more like autumn/early spring town.
Exactly. And none of those knee-high boots fit her chicken-leg-calves 🤣 they all look like some borrowed wellies...at her level of money (even if they are down to their last million...) surely you can get someone to make you a decent, fitting pair of boots or two?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What's next, will they claim ownership on Sussex and its inhabitants too?

Also, is Harry on Ozempic now too? Look at those spindly legs. No thigh muscles.
Naahh! He’s just lost muscle mass from sitting around in his Californian compound, playing GTA on his Xbox all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How utterly cringeworthy.

Comments section on point as usual.

Shortly before a speech by the Duke, Bublé performed a rewritten version of Frank Sinatra's 'My Way' with nods to Prince Harry littered throughout.

It included the line: 'You’ve earned each day, the right to say, I did it my way,' and referred to Harry as a 'visionary.'

Link.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It's at a time like this that the Royal Family needs exactly the kind of dynamism from one gobshite who wrote a poem for an book she didn't illustrate, who with the help of 20 plus people) produced 12 crappy podcasts in the space of 3 years and a dolt whose memoir was written by someone else. No thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Link.

I used to think you were bublelicius now that's you on the turd list !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Link.

Michael Bublé can get back in his cave where he belongs until next Christmas and even then I don't think she should be allowed out again!!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder if the lack of circulation has caused his arm to be amputated yet?

At least we know where the ski-jumping event will take place. That nose. duck SAKE. :ROFLMAO: You know when you're watching a race-baiter when they fail to mention Meghan's extensive efforts to cover-up her heritage through surgery. Of course, they will then argue that women of colour feel pressured by whitey to 'conform'. Ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can someone explain to me why members of an indigenous tribe are welcoming Harry?
I don't get it.

Is this because they think he works for the monarchy?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
In all the recent photos of her she's smiling but she's dead behind the eyes, there's no happiness or sparkle to them. I'd say the old witch is probably on antidepressants as they can do that or the actual hell they've both created for themselves is taking its toll.

Reactions: 28
Hazno's face looks so puffy and bloated to me. Wouldn't surprise me if he's on pain. Reminds me a lot of Mathew Perry. Just saying. You heard it here first. From me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.