Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were going to be in Vancouver for the rest of Friday and go back home on the Saturday, but according to the Daily Mail article after the action on the ice concluded they left the venue and are making their way back to the airport. If you ask me it all seems rather sudden to be leaving now.
She miscounted how many pairs of boots and different coats she would need

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If those cunts return my support for the monarchy is done.

Please be a tit load of bollocks, there’s no way it could happen?
And me. The fact that the cunts are still on the royal website and nothing has been changed pisses me off no end.

The Palace have done nothing to curtail Harold's behaviour since he left. The grey rocking and ignoring them hasn't really worked because they think they can do whatever they like as there's never any repercussions.

KC3 has lost my support and I no longer care what happens. I still quite like William and Kate but but Charles is a fool.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of tit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
More from the Times.

Big Bad Willy.

Hoping RF will support Invictus.

Poor Haz lost his military titles.

Harkle PR crap.

If it's anything else, and KC3 is even giving this shite a moment's consideration, then bring on a Republic and I'll vote for William for President.

Catherine deserves better than having even the suggestion of Smeg returning hanging over her head. Maybe she should start being an hole and slagging off the family. Seems like that's the best way to get rewarded. Otherwise your loyalty just gets you kicked in the teeth.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
How is it that Harold manages to look like an utter twit, whatever he’s doing? I mean, he’s probably just jogging up some steps here, but look at the state of it. He looks like he’s doing a rain dance. Or maybe it’s a dance to make Smegs disappear…
IMG_0949.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
You know he is lying when he says he'll keep any details about his father between them both. As if Charles actually told that hole what the diagnosis was.

Reactions: 48
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of tit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.
Ahhh Skywalker....
---
You know he is lying when he says he'll keep any details about his father between them both. As if Charles actually told that hole what the diagnosis was.
I reckon any time he says "it's classified" he doesn't know the answer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Everyone needs to retweet their article and @ the Royal Family Twitter and say no thanks, I'd rather have a republic.

No no no no no no no no no
Eff offf

If Charles lets him back I am DONE supporting the monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
He got told duck-all. He was only with the Monarch a total of 12 minutes 😆😆😆😆💀💀

NINTCHDBPICT000001141536.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So, they arrived separately to the venue with Harry arriving around 90 minutes before the event was due to begin whilst Meghan arrived just moments before the event started.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
We called it though, didn’t we? Tattlers predicted that Hazno would use his father’s illness as a way to try to weasel his way back in. ‘Temporarily’ step back into a royal role? Yeah, right. Once his feet were under the table he’d never leave. He couldn’t be a working royal again because everyone hates him, but he’d be back and expecting Pa to bankroll him. We bleeping knew he’d try it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
We called it though, didn’t we? Tattlers predicted that Hazno would use his father’s illness as a way to try to weasel his way back in. ‘Temporarily’ step back into a royal role? Yeah, right. Once his feet were under the table he’d never leave. He couldn’t be a working royal again because everyone hates him, but he’d be back and expecting Pa to bankroll him. We bleeping knew he’d try it.
...it won't work though , even if the newspapers correct........

• Sick
Reactions: 34
How is it that Harold manages to look like an utter twit, whatever he’s doing? I mean, he’s probably just jogging up some steps here, but look at the state of it. He looks like he’s doing a rain dance. Or maybe it’s a dance to make Smegs disappear…
View attachment 2762390
Part of it is because his posture is just awful. I know there are lots of other reasons 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.