Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell does he think they need him or anybody else ‘temporarily’? Everybody knows the situation of the illnesses within the family so I’m sure any organisations or countries would understand if they cancelled their engagements until such time as they are up to full force again.
Apart from major occasions ...... investiture, trooping of the colour, Rememberance Sunday etc when a senior member could take over, the rest could be put on hold.

So NO Hazno, you are not needed or wanted to carry out any royal duties. You said you hated doing them and that was one of the reasons you walked away so carry on living your ‘private life’ away from the click of the cameras and the intrusive press. I’m sure you are enjoying your peaceful life in Cali, we wouldn’t want to drag you away from that now would we?
Does he think we the UK public are dumb enough not to remember he called us all racists? Why does he think we want him to help? Delusional. Honestly, he's too far gone, he's broken for life. He'll just go on grifting and wanting to belong somewhere but noone will want him. Invictus will probably drop him in the next 5 years, then he'll have nothing but bought awards.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
How utterly cringeworthy.

Comments section on point as usual.

Link.

I can't believe he's been conned by them. He needs Markling.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does he think we the UK public are dumb enough not to remember he called us all racists?
And that we 'needed teaching a lesson' is this what he is hoping to do? bleeping turd can crawl back under whatever stone he came from

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Lili should be able to walk by now, and maybe say a few words, yes?
Archie would be able to have fun in the snow.
Neither will have seen snow before.

So why not take them to Canada this trip?

She goes to the last Invictus games late because she had to do the school run/get milk shakes.
He has to get back from the Coronation for Archie's birthday.
Such good parents. Always putting their children first. Admirable.

So why not take them to play in the snow???????

Nothing warms the heart more than cute little kids playing and watching their faces when they see snow for the first time.

They try to copy everything Catherine does, and we see her with the kids plenty. We see their faces. We see them enough to notice their individual personalities.

So why aren't the Harkles letting their kids endear themselves to us?????

WHY?
Because they are
1708159736222.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Leaking that he’s willing to come back is a sign of how desperate they are.
And a good way of saving face on their behalf by saying'we are coming back to support the family' - not 'we are flat broke and need the money and links to TRF'

Reactions: 36
How utterly cringeworthy.

Comments section on point as usual.

Link.

Mickey Bubbles who was relegated to popping up in ASDA Christmas ads last year?

I did it myyyyyyyyyyy waaaaaaaayyy!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I have a two hour coach journey this morning with a raging hangover so am planning a tattle catch up .... I know you guys will get me through it 😂

Am hoping for some clarity on the Prick in Dim Armour riding in as Saviour of Racist Island whilst Daddy dearest struggles with ill health 🤮

(Hoping it's Harkle PR & not a sly move from KC 😫)

• Haha
  • Heart
I have a two hour coach journey this morning with a raging hangover so am planning a tattle catch up .... I know you guys will get me through it 😂

Am hoping for some clarity on the Prick in Dim Armour riding in as Saviour of Racist Island whilst Daddy dearest struggles with ill health 🤮

(Hoping it's Harkle PR & not a sly move from KC 😫)
The stoat slagged off Camilla. She, Sophie and Anne would knock KC off if he even suggested this

• Heart
The thoughts of being stuck in a room with Harry and Meghan word salading as Michael Buble sings is nightmare fuel for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of tit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.

I’m back! Thank you for all the well wishes.

As per comments and photos above yep, that’s exactly what she looks like! The phrase any port in a storm relates well back to having horses and when you need wellies you grab the nearest pair, you keep warm with anything you can in a pinch and you borrow whatever is needed from the big stack of ‘stuff’ If this is high end fashion then horsey people around the world rejoice! We’re finally being held up as the pinnacle of fashion just as we should be!

She’s vile. And him. And Micheal B you should be ashamed! Never again will this mug be spending four figures for us to attend your shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Thank you YeltsinsTank for the thread and congratulations Hannahebee on the title.

I have noticed the Bauble has been at a couple of events that the gruesomes have attended.

Then I remembered that there is a photo of him at a table in SoHo House. I think both the gruesomes were at the table, well at the least it was Smeg there.

Wasn't there a photo with another celeb at a different time too.

Could the palace/men in grey been going to change the LPs for Aldi like Smeg said in the Orca interview and once the palace saw the public backlash just after they decided the to not go ahead.

The gruesomes seem to always be 5 steps in front.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The whole William blocking any potential return spin won't work simply because Charles is the King and William isn't. If he really wants to have them back then regardless of Williams feelings about it his father is still his King.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.