Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the press not get how much damage Harry has done and that he will never stop being toxic. Why do they want him back?

I wish there was a way to "like" these narc comments more 💕

And I'd just like to add that not one of us who has gone no contact with a narc has made that decision lightly.
Yep. I'm dying to cut contact with narc relatives but they have signed documents etc. They're already screaming mad over the grey-rocking, dangerous people can do anything if we officially cut contact now. So have to be careful and clever.

After dealing with the shite from the narcs that I cut contact with (none of them took it kindly, shocker 🙄), I've started letting them have the last word. Bit of a blow to my own ego/self-esteem every time, but it's safer and much more effective. Narcs love power, let them think they won 😉

cutting Narcs out your life has nothing to do with holding a grudge! ...Its done to protect your own mental health and well being, which has already had a battering, the battering you allow as your hoping its a phase or making allowances for certain destructive behaviours etc hoping to see change, trying to look for the best in them, and the whole time your thinking this and making allowances the narcs campaign intensifies with further plotting and scheming its a hard lesson to learn Leopards never change their spots
Beautifully said ❤ I'm going to paraphrase what you said and send it to my friend who just broke up with a narc and his abusive family. She's going crazy and exhibiting quite narcissistic qualities herself now 🤦 She's still thinking of going back to him even though he's openly said he'll abuse her and some other pretty sick stuff. Hearing her talk makes me realise why it might be true that Sparry is obsessed with Smegs, apart from what she is helping him do.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
"Prince William to 'speak about King's cancer diagnosis and what his family have been through' as he returns to Royal duties this morning for the first time since Charles's treatment and Kate's abdominal surgery"

"But... but... I was supposed to do THAT!"

View attachment 2741572
The shade, bet the old Montishitewhore is having a fit with her leg up. 100% support from Pa and he loves Catherine and his Grandchildren.

Bet the Royal circle are having a good laugh the Media bastards cannot find out what was wrong with Catherine all kept under wraps, they must be screwing.

They are having bleep cocktails this afternoon, Sophie is giving them the finger, Mike is doing the wanker sign while William is trying to be stately but laughing hysterically while he throws darts at the ginger wedding pics meanwhile Zara is throwing horseshit at their photo.

Edward is tittering quietly and poor Camilla pissed herself laughing and farted.

Poor Johnny was trying to keep control with one hand on his dirk as Sophie and Zara chased him around the room.

Anne just called them the cunts from hell and to duck orf to Paris for a sightseeing trip via the Alma tunnel.

The conga line afterwards was hilarious.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And not even a bed offered for the night...... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...s-old-mates-visit-UK-stayed-luxury-hotel.html just think of all the rooms sat empty at Buck Pal, Clarence House, Kensington Palace and Windsor Castle.....
I guess they don't particularly want him to nose around...and the RF loyal staff might not take kindly to having to serve the twit.

Another thing that came to my mind - there is an advantage to giving him full police protection while here, however undeserved it might seem to us. At least they know exactly where the trecherous bleep is at any given time...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Harry’s back at Heathrow!
The Sun are onto it.
ETA He really does look a fool. All that effort for 30 mins with his father. I think he can put this down as a fail and I'm surprised he dares show his face in Montecito.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
This is Harry's last chance to regain trust': Hopes grow of royal reconciliation 'if Duke of Sussex can just keep quiet'

Oh I think that ship has already sailed but if you insist... I think I might have a solution for that. It hasn't been used in the UK in hundreds of years though and it's quite a drastic measure. Coincidentally it was mainly used as a punishment for liars... I don't think it would work either because the Douche could still type with his fingers so it would lead to another chop chop job.

So no, he will NEVER keep quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So what if KC and QC were helicoptered (is that a word?) away to Sandringham to make out that was it, meeting over, end of.
But in actual fact the ginger bleep was whisked away by car to join them at Sandringham?
If that is true, I highly doubt that it is, then I'm assuming we will get a pap shot supplied by Backgrid of Harry conveniently walking around the highly protected grounds.

Reactions: 26
No but the fucker will be chased by an angry Nanna with a crossbow in a black mini and I won't miss the bleep, don't need the Apple on his bald bonce either, he will be a k kebab by the time I am done.
Nana, is that black mini skirt or mini car? Just get him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Harry’s back at Heathrow!
So you UK folks are dancing in the streets today? #sweetnod

Part of me still misses and loves the narc who was in my life. :oops:
Yeah because we are nice-ish people and love truly.

I give far too many chances but once I'm done I'm done, but I carry that affection/love and grief for a long time. Glad to know I'm not the only sentimental fool 😂

• Heart
They've played a blinder. Allow him to come. Pick him up at the airport with tip top security. Suing this government? Whatever. Deliver him to meet his Dad. A quick meet, greet and a cheerio pal. Meanwhile William has the word out on the wires that he has no plans to meet his a-hole brother. Reconciliation? Olive branches? Lol!

He and Anne then get back to work, work which Harry stepped away from, work which clearly has plenty on its plate particularly with the King and POW recuperating. So he's left exposed as a listless pariah with nowhere to go but home back to whatever the hell he does. Bravo. Adios.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
But he had his escape route…the car and the helicopter…at the ready. This ‘visit’ may not have even been 45 minutes…it could have been much shorter.
Thirty minutes according to an article linked on Reddit. Someone observed drily that it probably took 15 minutes to search Harry for any hidden wires. 😉
It's also reported that 'Charles delayed the helicopter departure in order to see him'. Or words to that effect.

So in reality, this visit was not especially welcome or planned for, on the Charles side of things.
But I guess we knew that.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Brilliant that he’s heading back to the US. No body in the family will see him. A few minutes with Charles which K3 was basically blackmailed into.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The shade, bet the old Montishitewhore is having a fit with her leg up. 100% support from Pa and he loves Catherine and his Grandchildren.

Bet the Royal circle are having a good laugh the Media bastards cannot find out what was wrong with Catherine all kept under wraps, they must be screwing.

They are having bleep cocktails this afternoon, Sophie is giving them the finger, Mike is doing the wanker sign while William is trying to be stately but laughing hysterically while he throws darts at the ginger wedding pics meanwhile Zara is throwing horseshit at their photo.

Edward is tittering quietly and poor Camilla pissed herself laughing and farted.

Poor Johnny was trying to keep control with one hand on his dirk as Sophie and Zara chased him around the room.

Anne just called them the cunts from hell and to duck orf to Paris for a sightseeing trip via the Alma tunnel.

The conga line afterwards was hilarious.!
This is definitely why H is leaving right now! He could've left yesterday after the failed meeting but TW was twisting his arm about something. Now William announcing he will talk about his father's diagnosis and their family ordeal is taking the wind out of H's sails completely. If he starts making statements now, it will feel desperate. If he waits after tonight, he is already too late after William's speech. And TW doesn't want him to make statements in the UK, she was hoping to have a big interview or talk show visit when he returns. Now it's just not going to work. Well played, BRF, well played...

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The Sun are onto it.
ETA He really does look a fool. All that effort for 30 mins with his father. I think he can put this down as a fail and I'm surprised he dares show his face in Montecito.
you just want wipe that smirk off his face! the narc will see it as a win win creating all this drama media frenzy once again, it's all about Harry!

Nana, is that black mini skirt or mini car? Just get him!
A car my bleeding arse and fat,dimpled thighs would make him move.

I can take your doggie since you said he hates everyone, he can rip the bastards llittle,withered chipolatoe off for his dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.