Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry has left the building.. was the pointless press promotion worth the carbon footprint? Nope it wasn’t. He’s a bleeping joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
"Orft you jolly well go".

Off you go , back to NOTHINGNESS ......
..........Harry! Dont let the door bang you on the arse on your way out.......😎😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh they're going to start on William again 🤦 Apparently he's not going back to full-time duties until the children are back in school/Catherine recovers. Something about the half-term. The children "need nurturing and protecting", "royal commentator" Jennie Bond said. Significant, the focus on protection?

On Sparry meeting Charles, Bond is saying you can't wave a magic wand and fix such a long and deep rift in a few minutes (wtte). Called it a step towards reconciliation father-son. Was surprised William that was so quick to say no I'm not meeting him, sources said it was Sparry's idea to meet. William seems to have disowned him (or wtte it's really noisy here).

ETA: @TheCutiePatootie has the better report.

".... Prince William has shown he has disowned Prince Harry, he doesn't want to know him and probably doesn't like him anymore."

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Right! That's that, all done & dusted ...... 😃😃😎😎

Lols

union-jack-flag-std.jpg
commonwealth-flag-std_2.jpg
GettyImages-173835600-1024x681.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000001141536.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They've played a blinder. Allow him to come. Pick him up at the airport with tip top security. Suing this government? Whatever. Deliver him to meet his Dad. A quick meet, greet and a cheerio pal. Meanwhile William has the word out on the wires that he has no plans to meet his a-hole brother. Reconciliation? Olive branches? Lol!

He and Anne then get back to work, work which Harry stepped away from, work which clearly has plenty on its plate particularly with the King and POW recuperating. So he's left exposed as a listless pariah with nowhere to go but home back to whatever the hell he does. Bravo. Adios.
Yes, I agree. The whole operation "flying-back-to-Daddy" was more "tell me you are a pariah without telling me you are a pariah".

• No one invited him. He had to stay in a hotel, as no one offered him a room - as no one wanted private time with him;
  • The King, who hasn't seen Hazno since the Coronation (and then only for a very short time), granted no more than 40 minutes and with his wife + staff for witnesses to see his son;
  • The Palace has let it be known that they rather wished Hazno had come without fanfare: they see what the Montecito duo is trying to do;
  • I am pretty sure NO details about KC diagnosis have been shared - if they did, expect People or The Post to publish it in the next couple of days;
  • If Hazno was really worried about his father he would stayed more time and brought his kids, as he would be trying to pack as much grandpa time as possible.
So yeah, they will spin it for weeks that Hazno is in touch but any one can see that relationship is colder than Neptune.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
so much for saving the planet eh Harry? two transatlantic flights within 36 hours just for a 30 minute meeting?

even the question of private jet vs commercial flight doesn't come into it when you're that crap at being eco, either mode is needlessly planet-killing.

what an absolute arse. hurry up and get back to your kardboard kids and your plastic faced wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Fancy risking a DVT flying twice in two days for a 30 minute meeting. What a plonker :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Part of me still misses and loves the narc who was in my life. :oops:
If you need talking down, go to this thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, I agree. The whole operation "flying-back-to-Daddy" was more "tell me you are a pariah without telling me you are a pariah".

• No one invited him. He had to stay in a hotel, as no one offered him a room - as no one wanted private time with him;
  • The King, who hasn't seen Hazno since the Coronation (and then only for a very short time), granted no more than 40 minutes and with his wife + staff for witnesses to see his son;
  • The Palace has let it be known that they rather wished Hazno had come without fanfare: they see what the Montecito duo is trying to do;
  • I am pretty sure NO details about KC diagnosis have been shared - if they did, expect People or The Post to publish it in the next couple of days;
  • If Hazno was really worried about his father he would stayed more time and brought his kids, as he would be trying to pack as much grandpa time as possible.
So yeah, they will spin it for weeks that Hazno is in touch but any one can see that relationship is colder than Neptune.
" Good". 😎 🇬🇧😎

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is definitely why H is leaving right now! He could've left yesterday after the failed meeting but TW was twisting his arm about something. Now William announcing he will talk about his father's diagnosis and their family ordeal is taking the wind out of H's sails completely. If he starts making statements now, it will feel desperate. If he waits after tonight, he is already too late after William's speech. And TW doesn't want him to make statements in the UK, she was hoping to have a big interview or talk show visit when he returns. Now it's just not going to work. Well played, BRF, well played...
I am beginning to think this has not turned out how Harold planned - according to this report KC basically kept the engine running on his chopper and had a quick Hi, bye with Harold and carried on with his plans albeit a few minutes late - no real concessions made other then being a being late to take off nor extended invites.

William being the one to make a statement is also significant in his elevation of role and deputy of the RF

Harold must realise how much out on a limb he is now - no extended invites, no offer of a place to stay for the night, no one else wanting to meet with him and significantly no joint update/statement as sons of the monarch as there would have been if he was still within the inner sanctum of the RF.

He flew how far for a 30 min, probably uninvited, meeting with his dad :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
you just want wipe that smirk off his face! the narc will see it as a win win creating all this drama media frenzy once again, it's all about Harry!
Maybe that smirk will be wiped off his face once he gets back to California and finds out he really is homeless... I don't think M will take it kindly that he couldn't find out anything during his trip and no-one was willing to see him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A car my bleeding arse and fat,dimpled thighs would make him move.

I can take your doggie since you said he hates everyone, he can rip the bastards llittle,withered chipolatoe off for his dinner!
Take mine 🐾 too. He's been especially snappy with me lately, can go and get it all out of his system. Bit my typing arm today. Thank God it's still cold here so I was wearing a thick jersey 🙏

He'll have Smegs wearing ski outfits in summers. Oh wait .... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.