Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Meg isn’t happy with the brush off visit so Harry has orders to stay and get more attention

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Simon Dorante- Day is allegedly going to approach Harry for DNA. For those who don’t know, Simon believes he is Charles and Camilla’s son, despite strong evidence that he is not.
Ummm...perhaps Harry is not the best person to approach if you want to prove you're related to Windsors 🤣
(Only joking, I think he is - sadly for us - an offspring of Charles)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
duck me!! Are they deliberately trying to wind us up? Cos it's working. Grrrr.
What short memories the press have.
I think this is brilliant. Hazno flies half way round the world from California to see Dad who he's not seen since the Corrie-Nation and even then it was just for a few minutes. Dad gives him half an hour tops and then fucks straight off to the depths of Norfolk to get away. No invite to Hazno to join them, that we've seen so far. It's very much a "I'm off for some recuperation and you're not invited sonny". The papers can write what headlines they like to get their prized clicks of interest and their clicks of outrage, but we all know that it's the snub of the century. If they hadn't met at all then Hazno and Smegs would have put out all sorts of spin about unfortunate schedule clashes, King hid from Harry etc. By actually meeting him but only for a very short time and then getting straight out of there, KC has kept control of who's boss and how much it matters. Rishi Sunak gets more time with Charles in a week than his son does in a year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I think this is brilliant. Hazno flies half way round the world from California to see Dad who he's not seen since the Corrie-Nation and even then it was just for a few minutes. Dad gives him half an hour tops and then fucks straight off to the depths of Norfolk to get away. No invite to Hazno to join them, that we've seen so far. It's very much a "I'm off for some recuperation and you're not invited sonny". The papers can write what headlines they like to get their prized clicks of interest and their clicks of outrage, but we all know that it's the snub of the century. If they hadn't met at all then Hazno and Smegs would have put out all sorts of spin about unfortunate schedule clashes, King hid from Harry etc. By actually meeting him but only for a very short time and then getting straight out of there, KC has kept control of who's boss and how much it matters. Rishi Sunak gets more time with Charles in a week than his son does in a year.
Look, The Royal Family doesn't behave like 'normal' familes. I personally believe Harry wasn't invited and he just decided to come. He spoke to whoever Charles' personal secretary is (Fawcett?) and then the diary was check and a meeting-time was arranged. To us it seems an 'odd' way to carry-on, but I think that's quite normal for that lot. Whatever the case ... has he fucked-off yet!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I guess Meg isn’t happy with the brush off visit so Harry has orders to stay and get more attention
1707308532507.png

"Don't even think about getting back here without content or results. Stalk your dad if you have to, I don't care. Will change the locks if you try to return before that. Also to your back garden shack."

1707308565998.png

"Sorry Mum...Meg... But the media loves me, I did good didn't I? P.S. Please can you get WME to send more money."

"You idiot... It was me! I'm working my ass off to plant stories for you so you better get your ass over to Sandringham stat! No more money for you."

1707308934711.png

*RING*

1707309026220.png

*SIGH* "I guess Papa is busy..."

Meanwhile in Sandringham

"Did you hear a phone ringing...?"
"What phone? Probably just a telemarketer..."

1707309617698.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Harold can’t return

- He‘s under contract to USA firms
- Being a working royal he said triggered stress, anxiety and burnout
- He’s suing the British Government
- He’s made clear political statements …he criticised the UK government on Oath.
- He thinks the Commonwealth is Empire 2.0
- He criticised the British Army saying his training was ‘ a Christian army against Muslim militia’ !!
- He riled the Taliban which created security concerns for UK military personnel.
- The BRF as an employer owes a duty to its staff..there is an official ‘ bullying enquiry’ and he criticised in ‘ Spare’ the performance of people still working for the BRF …even telling us the snide ‘ nicknames’ he gave them .
- He set himself up as a bastion of racism but didn’t even bother to learn the definition of overt racism or unconscious bias.

But forget all that, He doesn’t want it and the vast majority of British don’t want him !

So now the Press and TV pundits should run a frenzy on Andrew should return !?! ….thought not !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Will he be chased by little men in little white fiat cars?
Was it actually three days earlier?

😃😃😆😆😆😆
No but the fucker will be chased by an angry Nanna with a crossbow in a black mini and I won't miss the bleep, don't need the Apple on his bald bonce either, he will be a k kebab by the time I am done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
And not even a bed offered for the night...... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...s-old-mates-visit-UK-stayed-luxury-hotel.html just think of all the rooms sat empty at Buck Pal, Clarence House, Kensington Palace and Windsor Castle.....
You know how frugal Charles is, no reason to start heating up a room or two just because the prodigal son wants to stay for a night or two. They only heat the rooms they stay in anyway and the rest of the time perhaps only bare minimum needed. Besides, nobody has time to shadow ginger around the corridors at night while he aimlessly wonders around trying to find secret documents.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
No but the fucker will be chased by an angry Nanna with a crossbow in a black mini and I won't miss the bleep, don't need the Apple on his bald bonce either, he will be a k kebab by the time I am done.
" Give him one from me, whilst you are at it. Right between his bozz-eyes" . 😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"Prince William to 'speak about King's cancer diagnosis and what his family have been through' as he returns to Royal duties this morning for the first time since Charles's treatment and Kate's abdominal surgery"

"But... but... I was supposed to do THAT!"

1707310280626.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
..... Poor Camilla 😰😰 , on the throne , smoking a fag and looking at the latest Woman's Own magazine ....and the toilet bulb winks out , leaving her in pitch black as Charles has fitted remote-controlled LED bulbs, on timers 😃😃

Nice few bob saved with the Southern Electric 😃😃

A few more of The Monarchs new 50pence pieces dropped into the old tub in the kitchen, for their Polo's & Fox's Glacier Mints , bought & stuffed into the glove boxes of the Royal cars 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've had a headache for two days.
So I'm assuming he is still here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.