Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't sleep. I listened to Piers and it's frighteningly true. He reminded us that if anything happened to Charles and William before George is old enough to be monarch then we'll have a King Henry and Queen Meghan.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't sleep. I listened to Piers and it's frighteningly true. He reminded us that if anything happened to Charles and William before George is old enough to be monarch then we'll have a King Henry and Queen Meghan.
Um, no.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Tattlers, you have excelled yourselves this evening 👏👏👏👏👏👏
---
At least he won't have to wait at the luggage carousel when he hits LA. He could probably have managed with a pair of pants in his pocket, a clean T-shirt, and a toothbrush. No need for a hairbrush.
Don't forget his 'speshul' cream 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lady C - not even his friends would put him up hence his hotel stay. He is a pariah cos of his conduct. The press can spout rubbish about reconciliation but as far as most are concerned H is a 'treacherous little sod' and is getting his just desserts.
OK. I don't think that most of these "old friends" were ever really his friends. When Harry was part of The Firm, there was an advantage to being acquainted with him, especially as these boys became men and engaged in business or a profession. Being friends with Harry meant that you had to put up with a lot that you might not put up with from another person, just to keep that friendship going with a royal. Harry used not only his friends, but also the parents of his friends. He was catered to as the son of the PoW because they all thought that one day, it would pay off. Well that day has now flown. It flew out the window when Harry became Meghan's acolyte and her useful idiot. There is no longer a reason to put up with Harry if you don't want to. There may still be some loyal men amongst the group, but in all likelihood, they see where the bread is buttered and that bread is in William's bakery.
---
No we wouldn't. Charlotte and Louis.

Reactions: 39
Neil Sean

---
Lady C and Phil Dampnier on gb news, as I transcribed earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No there would be a regency until Prince George comes of age …Harold can’t act as regent as he does not reside in UK ….

( But, yes, it is worrying news about the King …we shall just have to see how it all goes ! )

• Heart
Reactions: 36
OK. I don't think that most of these "old friends" were ever really his friends. When Harry was part of The Firm, there was an advantage to being acquainted with him, especially as these boys became men and engaged in business or a profession. Being friends with Harry meant that you had to put up with a lot that you might not put up with from another person, just to keep that friendship going with a royal. Harry used not only his friends, but also the parents of his friends. He was catered to as the son of the PoW because they all thought that one day, it would pay off. Well that day has now flown. It flew out the window when Harry became Meghan's acolyte and her useful idiot. There is no longer a reason to put up with Harry if you don't want to. There may still be some loyal men amongst the group, but in all likelihood, they see where the bread is buttered and that bread is in William's bakery.
---

No we wouldn't. Charlotte and Louis.
This is so true. And what he did not expect…was that Hollywood has its own royalty. Just as you described, that royalty is also transactional. Harry and Meghan have zero to offer in their new life. They are the ones ‘in need.’

No one is going to put up with his moods, his “airs and graces.” This must be one rude awakening for him. When he was taken to those seats in that dirty movie theatre, he knew that, even with a less than ardent welcome, no one dared put the POW and wife in seats like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can you see the Royal family OR the British public putting up with Harry and Meghan over here again standing in because we've lost Charles and William?

They wouldn't be King and Queen anyway 😂 we'd demand Anne and Edward stand in as Regents.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It just makes my head spin how vile and selfish anyone can be to force a visit on their parent who has been diagnosed with cancer, especially given the state of the relationship and knowing they're a source of misery and stress to said parent. Pure degeneracy and attention hungriness. This is how the harkles tried to hijack HMTQ's death and made it all about themselves, now using KC's illness for headlines for himself. He is really trying to kill off everyone in the family.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I’d like to close out this thread (and tonight) with a little funny! Good night, Tattlers! Cheers! 😆
IMG_6421.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wonder where he gets that arrant nonsense from?!

God forbid 'anything happens' to Pa and Wills. That's very scary.

But if the worst came to the worst, then there would be a period of Regency until George reached his 18th/21st? birthday.
There are - or should be - plans in place for such a situation.
IIRC, it's been mooted that Catherine could stand as co-regent along with e.g. Anne or Edward.
If George is not available then the crown would go to Charlotte or Louis if Charlotte if she were unavailable.

If, heaven forfend, none of William's children were available then it's likely there would be huge turmoil.

I can't envisage any scenario in which the British people would accept Hazno and ho as suitable Monarch material.

If by some monumentally disastrous turn of fate they took the throne, it would ensure the end of the British Monarchy.

At best the crown would have to skip Hazno and pass to the next in line.
This is where it gets into new and complex territory. I don't know how the royal succession equality law works in terms of succession and Anne's children. Could we have a non-Royally designated King Peter? Or would it be Queen Beatrice? Or, if the Yorks are not allowed due to the sins of their father, could it be Queen Louise, as both Princesses have been designated Royal from birth.

It makes me actually shudder to think of any of this.

But these horrid possibilities are exactly why a large cohort of the public have been requesting that Hazno has both his titles and his place in the line of succession erased.
KC has been far too complacent in this matter from the very start of the unforgiveable Harkle Debacle.
I do hope the Constitutional lawyers are at work on all these potential situations already.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.