Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a dreadful line up. William would have to do something about appointing Counsellors of State. Edward should be around for a reasonable amount of time, but by the time William takes over, Anne could be knocking on.
This goes to prove that Charles was wrong to talk about slimming down the monarchy. The elderly Dukes will soon be gone. Princess Anne may decide to retire at some point (and why shouldn't she?). The same with Edward and Sophie.

William will have little support left as he gets older and can only hope that his children step up, although Charlotte and Louis might opt for having careers outside of the royal family.

The public have never really warmed to Bea and Eugenie. Anne's children have also chosen a life away from being royal. That leaves Edward's children but I suspect that they will probably want careers outside of being working Royals.

William grew up thinking that Harry would be there to support him as Anne supports Charles but that won't happen now. The monarchy is going to be slimmed down naturally without Charles having to do anything.

Of course a lot of people would say that this is a good thing but the charity work will have to be cut back because there won't be enough people to do it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I know exactly how your feeling, I've had the same experience as you, where there has been an orchestrated hate campaign using lies, innuendo, planting of seeds, the one thing that strikes a chord with me is, How the hell did my sibling turn out like this, we were brought up the same way, taught that you earn, manners, etc etc, what I will say when my Sibling took up with his Partner same ilk as Markle the poison oozed out subtle to start with, then escalated, I deffo don't blame it all on the partner as the Sibling must have had all this nastiness in them,I would say the Partner gave him/her the courage and the manipulation to unleash and continue it, what was behind it,100% control, 100%+ financial I grey rock and maintain a dignified silence and no matter what little schemes are tried and are still being tried, using others, there's radio silence from me,
My family are all narcissists. Radio silence is the best way to deal with them . They hate it . They thrive from attention , be it good or bad they just live off it like parasites .By going No contact or using grey rock it removes any supply for them and it's the worst thing we can possibly do to them . They go on a huge smear campaign against us and in my case l have lost a lot of family & ppl who l thought knew me and loved me but it turned out they were flying monkeys and enablers . It's heartbreaking to lose 95% of your family and friends in one foul swoop but 5 years down the line l am recovering and realising that they were not good people it was all fake . I think that's why ppl like us , realise what the RF are dealing with and knowing that the depths they ,H&M, will sink to .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Or…the Queen was wearing Anne’s coat?
The RF ladies seem to share clothes on occasions.
Catherine and Zara have both been seen wearing the same hat.
Lady Louise has been seen wearing some of her mother’s outfits.
Beatrice used one of the Queen’s evening dresses as a wedding dress.

But I can’t see them rushing to borrow any of Meghan’s designer outfits
Oh come on now ...... I bet Anne is itching to borrow Peg’s shorts and jacket Invictus outfit to wear at the next Trooping of the Colour! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Headline ‘ Harry would have gladly accepted a reunion with William’. Has anyone asked if William is ok now with an ill wife, ill dad and idiot brother?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Headline ‘ Harry would have gladly accepted a reunion with William’. Has anyone asked if William is ok now with an ill wife, ill dad and idiot brother?
Of course he would so he'd have more material and victimisation in his mind to write about in the next book and leaks about the kids and Catherine's recovery.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
The more I hear about it the more I become sure it was a field trip hastily organised by Meg and their agents, the sick bastards. Harry’s getting more column inches than they’ve had in months, she’ll be creaming over it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
My family are all narcissists. Radio silence is the best way to deal with them . They hate it . They thrive from attention , be it good or bad they just live off it like parasites .By going No contact or using grey rock it removes any supply for them and it's the worst thing we can possibly do to them . They go on a huge smear campaign against us and in my case l have lost a lot of family & ppl who l thought knew me and loved me but it turned out they were flying monkeys and enablers . It's heartbreaking to lose 95% of your family and friends in one foul swoop but 5 years down the line l am recovering and realising that they were not good people it was all fake . I think that's why ppl like us , realise what the RF are dealing with and knowing that the depths they ,H&M, will sink to .
yip this 100%, the biggest bit of advice I have is Never under estimate the lengths the perpetrator is prepared to go to!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Of course he would so he'd have more material and victimisation in his mind to write about in the next book and leaks about the kids and Catherine's recovery.
Absolutely right . I think the RF must have taken expert advice on how to deal with the Narcs . Grey rocking and saying nothing in retaliation is definitely the way to behave . Narcs are experts at twisting anything that is said to their best advantage .I am so glad William has not been dragged into the emotional blackmail .
---
Prince Harry is “homeless” and had to stay in a hotel oh boo hoo so sad let me get my
Tiny violin out…

View attachment 2741185
Completely off topic 🤣
He looks like he's rolling a booger 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
One of the biggest thing's Narc's are looking and watching for is any new vulnerability their victims may have, in Charle's case its his cancer and with William it's Catherine's illness,

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I'm pretty much in the same boat. Half the family is like that. I moved as far as I could and now they don't even call me which is great. Ok, sad too but I've figured best to keep my distance for my own sanity. It's no use wasting your whole life on people who are incapable of loving anyone and who only use you. It messes up with your mind having to deal with people whose every glance and sentence are filled with hidden meanings and sinister plots. It takes forever to heal from it and realise what normal people are like.
It is infuriating to see all the headlines urging William to heal the rift with Harry as if he was the victim here. All the "after all, we're only human" thing doesn't apply to narcissists. I hope William, Charles and the rest of the family are very well aware of the game the Sussexes play and will not give in to them. You're absolutely correct, people have a hard time believing the depths they will sink to. No normal person would waste their energy on such elaborate plots narcissists weave.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
This goes to prove that Charles was wrong to talk about slimming down the monarchy. The elderly Dukes will soon be gone. Princess Anne may decide to retire at some point (and why shouldn't she?). The same with Edward and Sophie.

William will have little support left as he gets older and can only hope that his children step up, although Charlotte and Louis might opt for having careers outside of the royal family.

The public have never really warmed to Bea and Eugenie. Anne's children have also chosen a life away from being royal. That leaves Edward's children but I suspect that they will probably want careers outside of being working Royals.

William grew up thinking that Harry would be there to support him as Anne supports Charles but that won't happen now. The monarchy is going to be slimmed down naturally without Charles having to do anything.

Of course a lot of people would say that this is a good thing but the charity work will have to be cut back because there won't be enough people to do it.

I don't know - it seems to be a no-win situation to me. The public's attitude in contradictory.

Have a big RF undertaking lots of duties and engagements -the the public are up in arms complaining about paying for all of these people to carry out events.

Have a smaller RF - then the public are up in arms complaining about why nobody is doing all of the Royal work.

Perhaps we need to define the scope of what the RF should do? Also possibly differentiate between the "figurehead" royal roles - for example patronages of organizations and charities that could be done be non fulltime working royals and the key projects that require longterm inputs.

William should talk to his Scandi counterparts about how they have coped with their younger siblings removed from ongoing royal roles - it's happened in Denmark and Sweden in the last 5 years

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You can't possibly be serious? There's nothing to be made about it other than it's a load of absolute bollocks.
'No mark of the King' could be any male in the RF - why is the assumption it can only be Harold? there are plenty of males in the RF born not to be King not just Harold

Reactions: 23

Maybe Charles made noises about the slimming down because it was going to happen anyway. This way he gets to take the credit for the "austerity measures", and also cut off any offers/demands from distant relatives and maybe even Andrew for himself/his daughters to be included. The duties will come with perks, after all.

This way they can't claim that they'd been preparing for a royal life so couldn't go out and earn a living. Sparry claims that he and his Ho would earn their own income, but apart from merching their titles and lies about the BRF (including the chimpo job), Sparry has no marketable skills. The Ho, well, she has ... skills, although it is questionable how marketable they are.

Charity work is definitely going to suffer but William's intensive focus approach seems to be quite wise, if he really sticks to it, given how many charitable organisations are being revealed as being more charitable towards their "employees" or patrons rather than the people/animals/causes they're supposed to be helping. Fewer chances for aides etc also to indulge in corruption. The rest can maybe rent-a-Royal without actually paying, of course. Find a bit of a middle ground.

William clearly doesn't want to meet him, but Sparry's father-in-law is very eager for a visit 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Infuriating when people say that Harry flying to the UK is the olive branch needed for the brothers to reconcile. And articles mentioning Charles' plea to his sons to end their feud so that his remaining years are not spent in misery. Are people that stupid and do they really have such short memories??? It's making my blood pressure go up. I wish the media would focus on stalwarts like Princess Anne but then she doesn't pull in the readers or stir up controversy. And thank God Camilla's around to monitor what's going on in case Charles goes all soft and starts losing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.