Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Use your reaction to this post to vote for your answer ...

During their meeting, what did Harry ask KC3 for first ?
Vote :sick: for money
Vote :ROFLMAO: for an apology

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Harry has such a warped view of the world now. Why does he think it’s appropriate to use the media (which he professes to hate so much) to meet up with William? Briefing in “oh I’d love to see him but haven’t heard from him” to the papers?! He’s utterly lost.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
So, the evil has landed, thankfully leaving the Mega evil Ho at home. Which has got me thinking.

I, like William, have one sibling. Like Harold, my sibling is spiteful, unpleasant and jealous. I haven't spoken to my sibling in 20 years due to her spouses narc ways causing a rift straight through our family.
My sibling told so many lies about me, including telling her children that a gang had been engaged by a third party to kill me and my family, so it would be best to stay away from me.

It has been an extremely stressful experience having my only sibling behave like this and we are not in the public eye, having our every move commented on. My heart goes out to William when I see the Ginger Wanker getting all the praise and attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Harry showed up to make Netflix happy. He needs to keep up his royal link or he is worthless. Why bother with him otherwise? Europe is littered with Princes, Grand Dukes, Counts etc. who don’t have a pot to pee in. All hat and no cattle. Harry is quickly joining this group. He could never do what most of these deposed without a country types do for a living, I.e., art expert, work at an auction house or sell expensive jewelry. I guess that leaves being employed as a doorman at a posh hotel. Hope he kept one of his uniforms. The one with gold braid would be good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
What if the stoat's post Pa meeting disappearance allowed him to do some London lawyer business and then take a flight or drive to Sandringham for a couple of days...?

Always the smoke and mirrors with these folk!
I don’t think KC would have altered his plans and delayed his helicopter flight if they were going to meet up again at Sandringham.
He would have just left a note pinned to the door at Clarence House saying “Got sick of waiting for you, AGAIN. We are on our way to Sandringham, see you there. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If you've just had your breakfast give this one a miss although Richard Fitzwilliam tells it how it is. Seriously how is a traitorous son the victim yet again over a betrayed father battling cancer

---
Use your reaction to this post to vote for your answer ...

During their meeting, what did Harry ask KC3 for first ?
Vote :sick: for money
Vote :ROFLMAO: for an apology
Can I vote both plus a demand to ditch William and make Smegsy the sole heir?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just read elsewhere that Hank has to give 28 days notice before he can come here. True or no?

Also, I notice the Mail is now referring to “Catherine’s illness” and “cancer stricken Charles”.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What if the stoat's post Pa meeting disappearance allowed him to do some London lawyer business and then take a flight or drive to Sandringham for a couple of days...?

Always the smoke and mirrors with these folk!
from a medical point of view would Dr's not advice against him being there while the King is receiving his treatment, whose to say Hapless was kept at more than arms length, face masked etc especially when he has been travelling on a plane, so easy to pick up bugs on a plane and spread them on

Reactions: 35
OK, one more, sorry! ;)
The Princess Royal wore HLMTQ'S purple coat 💜 :cry:View attachment 2741052View attachment 2741053
Or…the Queen was wearing Anne’s coat?
The RF ladies seem to share clothes on occasions.
Catherine and Zara have both been seen wearing the same hat.
Lady Louise has been seen wearing some of her mother’s outfits.
Beatrice used one of the Queen’s evening dresses as a wedding dress.

But I can’t see them rushing to borrow any of Meghan’s designer outfits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If Charles dies before George turns 18 there will 100% be a new Regency Act naming Catherine as regent. It would be interesting to see what happens with Camilla regarding being a CoS in the event she outlives Charles. QEQM lost the position temporarily when George VI died but was reinstated in the new Regency Act. I wonder if William would include her again. If George is under 18 it would be Catherine, Harry, Andrew, Beatrice and Eugenie automatically with hopefully still Anne and Edward
That's a dreadful line up. William would have to do something about appointing Counsellors of State. Edward should be around for a reasonable amount of time, but by the time William takes over, Anne could be knocking on.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Harry and Meghan #415 Haz says hello, chuck says good bye, goodbye, goodbye 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Prince Harry is “homeless” and had to stay in a hotel oh boo hoo so sad let me get my
Tiny violin out…

1707294483236.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Harry has such a warped view of the world now. Why does he think it’s appropriate to use the media (which he professes to hate so much) to meet up with William? Briefing in “oh I’d love to see him but haven’t heard from him” to the papers?! He’s utterly lost.
Utterly disgusting. Briefing the papers against your own brother for your own ends and then suing newspapers for printing stuff you don't like. The man is rotten to his duplicitous bleeping core. duck off back to the USA already.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
So, the evil has landed, thankfully leaving the Mega evil Ho at home. Which has got me thinking.

I, like William, have one sibling. Like Harold, my sibling is spiteful, unpleasant and jealous. I haven't spoken to my sibling in 20 years due to her spouses narc ways causing a rift straight through our family.
My sibling told so many lies about me, including telling her children that a gang had been engaged by a third party to kill me and my family, so it would be best to stay away from me.

It has been an extremely stressful experience having my only sibling behave like this and we are not in the public eye, having our every move commented on. My heart goes out to William when I see the Ginger Wanker getting all the praise and attention.
I know exactly how your feeling, I've had the same experience as you, where there has been an orchestrated hate campaign using lies, innuendo, planting of seeds, the one thing that strikes a chord with me is, How the hell did my sibling turn out like this, we were brought up the same way, taught that you earn, manners, etc etc, what I will say when my Sibling took up with his Partner same ilk as Markle the poison oozed out subtle to start with, then escalated, I deffo don't blame it all on the partner as the Sibling must have had all this nastiness in them,I would say the Partner gave him/her the courage and the manipulation to unleash and continue it, what was behind it,100% control, 100%+ financial I grey rock and maintain a dignified silence and no matter what little schemes are tried and are still being tried, using others, there's radio silence from me,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Harold Charles meeting duration has changed from 45 minutes to 30. So it might have been a cup of tea and then see ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.