Harry and Meghan #412 Prats of The Caribbean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #412, special congratulations to @Verfugbar on the winning title!

We've discussed our well-wishes for KC3 and the Princess of Wales, along with H&M's disastrous attendance at a movie premiere, and there is the unpleasantness still developing in Harry's Africa charity story. Lots more to discuss!

We know you have a choice in chat boards, and we want to thank you for choosing the H&M threads here at Tattle, where our gracious hosts work diligently to keep the VIP room stocked with choccy and booze. Or booze and choccy. So strap in, keep your head, hands and arms inside your browser, and Let's keep charging ahead!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Thanks for new thread and congrats on the excellent title.

Have Netflix dumped them yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you for the shiny new thread, and the beautiful title! ❤👌

I tried sleeping early tonight but every time I fall asleep, I'm soon awakened by a horrible smell (it's something outside). I believe that it's called a markling? 😭 There's no bird sanctuary nearby! 🤦

Very happy that Catherine is back home, dreading what fresh knee faces might be unleashed in a carpark 😱 Oh well, hopefully that's tomorrow's problem 🤞

I did something different this time and made an eyeshadow after a looooong time. It's not orange or bronze, but it's a very very sparkly peachy pink (even though it doesn't look that way in the pan), and the sparkles are all different colours. Smegsy racism card won't work here! 😉

IMG_20240129_131150572~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Thanks for new thread and fab title!

Despite Bookworm saying H is not responsible, imo he was the figurehead of AP. He was made aware of all this in May 2023 yet apart from doing and saying nothing, he went on to become a director

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Great thread title. Kind of mad there’s been enough material for 400 odd threads??

rumours abound harry is stopping Sméagol going forth with her own me-moir. It would be an absolute career stopper too though.

Reactions: 39
This is a post about Taylor Swift. Paige VanZant talking about her publicist trying to get her to go on a date with a football player, and how that's why she thinks Taylor and the football player are faking. While it's not necessarily an H&M related post, it does go along with all our conversation about PR and and how so much of what we see is a set-up, and of course all the articles they pay for. I thought the folks here might be interested in it because of that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
This is a post about Taylor Swift. Paige VanZant talking about her publicist trying to get her to go on a date with a football player, and how that's why she thinks Taylor and the football player are faking. While it's not necessarily an H&M related post, it does go along with all our conversation about PR and and how so much of what we see is a set-up, and of course all the articles they pay for. I thought the folks here might be interested in it because of that.

Well then Travis and Taylor are the greatest actors on the planet

Patrick Mahomes’ annoying wife Brittany was doing a Q&A on her way to the Kelly Clarkson Show and they asked what she was binge watching - she said “Suits” and that she was getting style tips. Squaddies claimed that clearly she was clearly referring to Rachel Zane…idiots. Gina Torres and Sarah Rafferty were the impeccably dressed stars of the show

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Don’t know if it’s true, but it’s about H from many years ago. There’s actually quite a bit tonight on St MM, but I’m too tired to extract it all, so here’s this & I’m out! 😉 🥱😴 Conga rats on the wunnerful title, @Verfugbar (AKA-“Random guy on the Internet!) 😉
IMG_6322.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Thanks for thread and great new title.

Don’t know if it’s true, but it’s about H from many years ago. There’s actually quite a bit tonight on St MM, but I’m too tired to extract it all, so here’s this & I’m out! 😉 🥱😴 Conga rats on the wunnerful title, @Verfugbar (AKA-“Random guy on the Internet!) 😉View attachment 2723536
This is interesting. I’ve been popping down a few rabbit holes recently and it has been intimated that Hazbeen’s treatment of women in the past has been less than exemplary. Do we know more about this?

Also, has anyone come across the name Sarah McLoughln? A YouTuber names her as a woman that Hazbeen was sleeping with at a time that overlapped with Migraine.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
YeltsinsTank thanks for the thread and recap.
Congratulations Verfugbar on the title.

It's great that Catherine and KC3 are home.
George, Charlotte and Louis must be over the moon that Mum is home.

Have there been any new carpark strolls or have the gruesomes bought any more awards.

Wonder how many of their cheer squad sugars are still with them.

Reactions: 31
Prince Harry demands new Mirror hacking trial 'as soon as possible'

#

Hahahaha….. don’t think he’s really in a position to be making any demands.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Off to have a look.......

Screenshot_20240130-170501.png

---
Just had a bo peep at the website, naturally they are still there, hazno 5th in line, but i couldnt see anywhere where P and Princess flatpacks are called 6th snd 7th in line

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The thread title is excellent and a very worthy winner, but whoever suggested Boff a ho soldier should put it forward again. Although I voted for Prat’s of the Caribbean, I was singing Boff a ho all day yesterday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Damn, I was getting excited at that news 🤣
Yes and me, it’s just ridiculous that we’re expected to accept this without REAL proof that they are REAL… cannot wait for those two despicable twats to be exposed

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.