Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone equal .................... My arse !!
“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” George Orwell, Animal Farm.

Should Smeg really be called Napoleon??

Freddy is much cuter than Haznoballs as well 😍
A cowpat is cuter than Haznoballs. 💩💩💩

Just on and all done 😄❤ xx

View attachment 244696

Thank

Thank you 🤗❤😄 xx

Should have edited the hat net out 😄

I make that now 😃💕 xx
Bloody hell, bet it hurts like hell when he lets her chew on his chipolata chopper. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Time to catch up but firstly while I make the poo pie I will leave this here 🤭

From earlier pic...has she stole one of Micheal Jackson's coats 😄
Resizer_16003623365930.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven't seen that, must have a look. I've got visions of one of them in a blue portaloo cubicle now, with Merkin outside pushing it over (just like the local kids tend to do on building sites when they're bored of a weekend) 🤭

Maybe our Pom can make her a poo pie, courtesy of the household cook later 🤣
I'm late tonight..had internet problems, sorted now at last..

Here you go a poo pie 😄 xx[

ATTACH type="full"]245850[/ATTACH]
Resizer_16003870525580.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm just sick of these two every single day, constantly preaching or being smug or both. Or, when not doing that, playing the victim. I care little for the royals but they've behaved so disgracefully I hope they never come back to this country. I can't get over how extreme their narcissim is...they are on another planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
hmmm it's really suspicious that she had the records sealed, most likely using RF power to seal it. But why would anyone try to seal it, unless she got something to hide....What's wrong with being 44? Even if she is 44, then THANK GOD. no more babies!! I don't want to see any more offsprings from her. Even if she does use surrogate, it makes whichever argument she is trying to make in the future weaker.
it appears everything about her is a lie...
There’s a photo of Smeg as a child with her friend ninaki priddy, also Born in 1981. They look the same age; ie 9yo.
However it must drive her nuts that people believe she does look In her40s.
She’ll havé the plastic face she deserves by the time she 50.

Also, I don’t think there will be another Dolly on thé cards. Merchie secured Hazbo thé Hostage, but is not bringing in any Cash, so she won’t be stumping up for a surrogate.

I wonder if Kate was photographed with Louis to coax a photo of Archie out?
« Proof of Life »?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just got this email
Update current billing information​
Unfortunately, we are unable to approve your payment for your next subscription cycle. Because financial institutions have rejected monthly charges, Netflix cannot receive payment.​
To resolve the issue, Please update your payment information by pressing the button below.​
Wonder if I click on it and pay who’s account the money will go to🤔
H&M’s(not the store)lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hmmm it's really suspicious that she had the records sealed, most likely using RF power to seal it. But why would anyone try to seal it, unless she got something to hide....What's wrong with being 44? Even if she is 44, then THANK GOD. no more babies!! I don't want to see any more offsprings from her. Even if she does use surrogate, it makes whichever argument she is trying to make in the future weaker.
it appears everything about her is a lie...
I hate to say this but I think Cherie Blair was 44 when she had her youngest....

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There’s a photo of Smeg as a child with her friend ninaki priddy, also Born in 1981. They look the same age; ie 9yo.

Also, I don’t think there will be another Dolly on thé cards. Merchie secured Hazbo thé Hostage, but is not bringing in any Cash, so she won’t be stumping up for a surrogate.

« Proof of Life »?
I have posted this before but it looks like obvious proof to me; she did that protest against the washing up liquid in 1993 when she was 11, almost 12, and she convincingly looks her age. It seems highly unlikely that her everyone that was involved in the story in the media, her school, classmates, dad, television network that broadcast the feature, would have all faked her age and lied that she was younger. Some people claim she's 5+ years older, but that would make her 16 or 17 in the footage which obviously isn't true.

And those old photos like the one you mentioned with her friend Ninaki - she also released a lot of other photos and video footage of them from different years... the photo of then at Buckingham Palace when she was 15 in the late 90's again looks accurate.

mnbp.jpg

Funny how she claims to have not known who Harry was when she met him, considering she'd been hanging around outside his nan's house since she was a teenager...

• Haha
Reactions: 34

« Proof of Life »?
She must absolutely hate the mid-40s rumours! She's clinging on to her 'young vulnerable mother' title with one hand, and 'Duchess' with the other.

The 'Time 100' nomination is ridiculous but at least we stand a chance of seeing her current face in HD without a filter.

Just noting that the Harkles have been quiet for days now so that normally means something is up. Are we due a lawsuit update?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brilliant Harry Markle...

Am I the only person who didn't realise that Harry's Thomas the Tank Engine was a Netflix exclusive? ETA Filmed at Buckingham Palace 'earlier this year' according to Harpers Bazaar. Jaw-dropping with hindsight.

Prince Harry will open the Netflix anniversary special by "sitting in an armchair by a fireplace, reading from a book titled 'Thomas and the Royal Engine.'"

In a press release Prince Harry explains: "I certainly have fond memories of growing up with Thomas & Friends and being transported to new places through his adventures."

The book, "Thomas and the Royal Engine" actually features his father, the Prince of Wales (as a child) and his grandmother, the Queen. The TV version of Thomas is beloved by many kids, but according to Prince Harry's brother, Prince William, the next generation of royals are really into newer shows.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Of all the talented actors and voice actors that could have made this Thomas the Tank gig work magically, they gave to a chap with no zero experience in this field who has a monosyllabic delivery that makes the thought of listening to paint dry sound exciting.

On the plus side, after spending hours in make-up and wardrobe he looks presentable for once and he doesn't look whacked out of his head either.

I can't wait to hear and read the reviews for this ...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.