Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beautiful woman, but unfortunately with even worse dress sense than Meghan.

View attachment 244993
Tacky tacky tacky! I had to look her up. Filipina/English parents but plays a character from the Indian subcontinent, that sort of casting is starting to attract criticism.

Reactions: 15
Apparently Barbados are ditching Brenda because of Smegatron’s treatment. The sugars are a whole new level of stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️
🙃 Where have they been? Barbados has been considering this for more than twenty years, so the Queen won’t be shocked. They are not the first country to leave.

Reactions: 14
🙃 Where have they been? Barbados has been considering this for more than twenty years, so the Queen won’t be shocked. They are not the first country to leave.
Its nothing to do with Smeggy but of course the sugar nuts will make out that it has 🙄

Reactions: 18
Its nothing to do with Smeggy but of course the sugar nuts will make out that it has 🙄
Unbelievable. 😁

View attachment 244993
I agree that she’s beautiful. . I really don’t like those outfits, or maybe I’m just jealous because my bum grew bigger during lockdown. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Worse than Meghan?! Can it be true?! I think those red carpet knickers-out dresses are just attention getters.

Meghan's get your attention, but for all the wrong reasons...

20200917_142502.jpg
20200917_142513.jpg
20200917_143619.jpg
20200917_143653.jpg
20200917_143711.jpg
20200917_143633.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well this is an interesting article ....

Particularly struck by the contradictory nature, if this paragraph stating that she couldn’t gel with the hierarchy of the monarchy as she believes everyone is equal. Next sentence she’s pissed off because she’s second fiddle and not top dog. Which is it eh?

View attachment 244292
Dumb bleep!
Everyone equal .................... My arse !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back on Patronage watch, the National Theatre have just said that they will reopen on 21 October with a socially-distanced performance of Death of England: Delroy (It explores a Black working class man searching for truth and confronting his relationship with White Britain). How could Meghan resist this one?

If Harry is going to attend his patronage the London Marathon on 4 October, with 14 days quarantine in play is he flying this weekend?
Wow, sounds like an absolute woke-fest from that brief summary. Has their management's inexplicable adoration of Smeghan extended to letting her program the place now? What a thing to open with, why not something jolly and fun? I'll give it a miss.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Everyone equal .................... My arse !!
Ah yes, the old everyone is equal but some are more equal than others. So why don’t you give up the titles, the mansion, the money and the fame and go and live in a commune in the arse end of nowhere? No? Didn’t think so. You’ll just carry on talking a good game. Honestly, would you ever just shut the duck up and stop making an even bigger eejit of yourself than you already have with the fake humanitarianism. We can see straight through you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The stupid thing is that the Wessexes would have waited in the isle for the narc and her poodle to go in front of them anyway. It just shows that the dumb bleep didn’t understand the protocols at all.
BIB

The Poodle and I do take offense! Poodles are the second most intelligent dogs on earth. Whereas Haznoballs is one of the least intelligent persons on earth and should be a contender for the Darwin award for marrying MeGain.

Also poodles tend to be washed and groomed! The Poodle is to be put on a piedestal and not to be compared with the unwashed, unshaved, unkempt, unwitty, unintelligent, petty and greedy Haznoballs!

Signed
Poppea and Freddy, the Poodle

100_0856.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 32
BIB

The Poodle and I do take offense! Poodles are the second most intelligent dogs on earth. Whereas Haznoballs is one of the least intelligent persons on earth and should be a contender for the Darwin award for marrying MeGain.

Also poodles tend to be washed and groomed! The Poodle is to be put on a piedestal and not to be compared with the unwashed, unshaved, unkempt, unwitty, unintelligent, petty and greedy Haznoballs!

Signed
Poppea and Freddy, the Poodle

View attachment 245216
Freddy is much cuter than Haznoballs as well 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Leave the hat!!! ❤
Thank you 🤗💕 xx

I leave this here before catching up at my usual time tonight 😄

Heeeerrrrrrreeees Meeeghhhhhaaaann!!
😱😱😱😱

Fox sake I'm scaring myself 😅
Resizer_16002223917550.jpg

Omg, perfect! 😂
Thank you 🤗💕 xx

Worse than Meghan?! Can it be true?! I think those red carpet knickers-out dresses are just attention getters.

View attachment 245147View attachment 245148View attachment 245149View attachment 245150View attachment 245151View attachment 245152
Her security guy is only 30...working for Meghan has really took a toll on him 🤭
(last link in the list).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New LCC video and the most interesting comment below it

Marco DeiM16 minutes ago
Is there some reason you say Rachel created confusion around a real pregnancy instead of Rachel just lied and pretended to be pregnant? Rachel literally faked 10 months of a 'pregnancy', she told Henry she was pregnant and Henry chose to perpetrate Rachel's lie after finding out she was not pregnant. Rachel and Henry are complicit in this lie. I also have intimate connections with the BRF and was told point blank that Rachel and Henry lied to them and it was too late to do anything but go along with the lie, in their collective opinions. You do have a much better command of the English language than I and your word usage is so finely honed I might be too ignorant to perceive another meaning of what you said. Regardless though, Rachel lied and then Henry lied with her and then the BRF lied to cover Rachel and Henry's initial lie that RACHEL WAS NEVER PREGNANT. That is treason and of course repugnant like everything Rachel & Henry Markle do. Its all so gross and thank you for reporting on this Lady C., thank you too Misha.

Freddy is much cuter than Haznoballs as well 😍
He is. And he is quite the rascal. He even comes up with very inventive ways to do what I want him to do with less effort than I showed him. The new cat seems to be a little bit in love with him and I think he adores her, too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

View attachment 245147View attachment 245148View attachment 245149View attachment 245150View attachment 245151View attachment 245152
Smeggy has no real style of her own does she? I've noticed that she seems to change style all the time or she just wears labels for the sake of it.

She's the classic example of someone who will wear anything given to her by a stylist even if it looks hideous on her and doesn't suit her shape.

Reactions: 18
Some talk of mm using doubles and a YouTube mentioned this influencer as a possible lookalike
Screenshot_20200917-202435_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
First part of this blind is about the Kartrashians, or friend of..................the second part well no idea who they could possibly be talking about ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.