Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another blind about Meggy from the block. The first story is about the ever delightful Jonathan Cheban aka “food god” from the Kartrashians. Funny to see this desperate pair of cling-ons in the same blind!! 😂😂😂

First part of this blind is about the Kartrashians, or friend of..................the second part well no idea who they could possibly be talking about ;)

Oh Lord!!! Great Minds Think Alike!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First part of this blind is about the Kartrashians, or friend of..................the second part well no idea who they could possibly be talking about ;)

I love this comment:
'MEghan Markle. Its easier to count what MEghan does NOT lie or exaggerate about. She is a self-serving, manipulative narcissist and everyone can see that she’s as transparent as a windexed window.' 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Despicableme, I hope that you’re not offended over us posting the Blind Gossip story, at EXACTLY the same time LOLS!!!
These things do happen from time to time, and I find it so funny!! I hope I haven’t offended you though...😉🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
New LCC video and the most interesting comment below it

He is. And he is quite the rascal. He even comes up with very inventive ways to do what I want him to do with less effort than I showed him. The new cat seems to be a little bit in love with him and I think he adores her, too.
Wow Lady C doesn't hold back on her opinion of MM in this video. Whether or not not MM was pregnant, and that's still up for debate, the duplicitous behaviour surrounding the details of the pregnancy/birth/christening etc. appears to have been designed purely to generate interest in HER. Another point she makes is that anyone could have been presented as the Duchess to the obstetrician Penelope mentioned in the book, and she would not be called upon to dispute or divulge it??? So much deception and dodgy behaviour when it is all examined now.....if there is an Archie then it is truly despicable that such behaviour surrounds his birth....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh no - she'd want them equal to her and squatting in the woods surely? 🤣
I bet the poor sods have a porta potty at the back of the rose garden. Like that fillum The Help. Maybe her cook will rustle up a tasty tart liberally smeared with cookie's poop (as in the fillum).
Yanno what? I bet there's been loads of times people looking after her have sabotaged her food etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet the poor sods have a porta potty at the back of the rose garden. Like that fillum The Help. Maybe her cook will rustle up a tasty tart liberally smeared with cokkie's poop (as in the fillum).
Yanno what? I bet there's been loads of times people looking after her have sabotaged her food etc.
I haven't seen that, must have a look. I've got visions of one of them in a blue portaloo cubicle now, with Merkin outside pushing it over (just like the local kids tend to do on building sites when they're bored of a weekend) 🤭

Maybe our Pom can make her a poo pie, courtesy of the household cook later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't seen that, must have a look. I've got visions of one of them in a blue portaloo cubicle now, with Merkin outside pushing it over (just like the local kids tend to do on building sites when they're bored of a weekend) 🤭

Maybe our Pom can make her a poo pie, courtesy of the household cook later 🤣
Noooooooooooooooooo ...

:m:m:m

• Haha
I've nicked this from Tumblr. It might be total lies or perhaps there's some truth in it 🤔
gossip.jpg

And here's some proof of Scobie tit stirring 😡 as usual the slimy little bleep. Look at the ridiculous reply;
Barbados.png

So this idiot thinks that we have people in slavery in Barbados when it's been independent for over 50 years. The sugar nuts are deranged morons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I've nicked this from Tumblr. It might be total lies or perhaps there's some truth in it 🤔
View attachment 245741

hmmm it's really suspicious that she had the records sealed, most likely using RF power to seal it. But why would anyone try to seal it, unless she got something to hide....What's wrong with being 44? Even if she is 44, then THANK GOD. no more babies!! I don't want to see any more offsprings from her. Even if she does use surrogate, it makes whichever argument she is trying to make in the future weaker.
it appears everything about her is a lie...

Reactions: 5
@Despicableme, I hope that you’re not offended over us posting the Blind Gossip story, at EXACTLY the same time LOLS!!!
These things do happen from time to time, and I find it so funny!! I hope I haven’t offended you though...😉🤣🤣🤣
Lol no, why would I be offended? :LOL: :oops:

I posted that & then wandered off cos real life kinda got in the way, as it does :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
Wow Lady C doesn't hold back on her opinion of MM in this video. Whether or not not MM was pregnant, and that's still up for debate, the duplicitous behaviour surrounding the details of the pregnancy/birth/christening etc. appears to have been designed purely to generate interest in HER. Another point she makes is that anyone could have been presented as the Duchess to the obstetrician Penelope mentioned in the book, and she would not be called upon to dispute or divulge it??? So much deception and dodgy behaviour when it is all examined now.....if there is an Archie then it is truly despicable that such behaviour surrounds his birth....
Lady C is genuinely pretty angry at their antics around the pregnancy in that video, isn't she?

She makes a point of quoting FF to show that FF states that Megz was pregnant. She then says she has known Meghan's alleged obstetrician The Countess of Bradford's husband for decades and makes the point that medical ethics would prevent the Countess commenting on any circumstances around the birth (!) So it's pretty clear what Lady C believes (**surrogate**) but she doesn't say the words out loud.

Interestingly she said that for legal reasons she couldn't give her views on the curious fact that Meghan's favourite photo agency Splash 'invaded her privacy' by hiring a helicopter to take pictures of the Harkles Oxfordshire farmhouse. The hint was that was a set up and a mutually beneficial bit of litigation.

• Heart

edited to say, I didn't adore him, I wasn't interested until the tantrum was thrown over leaving the RF. But other people do, the longer this goes on, the more Im of the opinion that PR hid the real JCMH

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Harry really isn't the hero the RF sold to the public, is he? They did a great job on creating that persona to hide this short-tempered, arrogant bloke.

People Magazine have just pulled down two stories from this morning saying the Harkles aren't using their titles at next week's Time Magazine TV gala. The third version is this one which talks about 'confusion' around their use of titles :geek:

Reactions: 19
Harry really isn't the hero the RF sold to the public, is he? They did a great job on creating that persona to hide this short-tempered, arrogant bloke.

People Magazine have just pulled down two stories from this morning saying the Harkles aren't using their titles at next week's Time Magazine TV gala. The third version is this one which talks about 'confusion' around their use of titles :geek:

I'm still laughing at
'Impactful content that unlocks action'
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 245741

And here's some proof of Scobie tit stirring 😡 as usual the slimy little bleep. Look at the ridiculous reply;
View attachment 245743
So this idiot thinks that we have people in slavery in Barbados when it's been independent for over 50 years. The sugar nuts are deranged morons.
Hey-ho, who cares if Barbados do their own thing. When that happens it often ends in tears. They'll end up squabbling over who should replace Brenda and nominations and elections will be a tit storm of contoversy vote rigging, accusations, madness ... and they'll end up with a dictator in the mould of Idi Amin or Papa Doc so leave them to it and the resulting chaos/rebellion/civil strife will not be our problem. There are numerous examples of 'leavers' failure to organise themselves when no longer receiving the aid and good will of Brenda.
Barbados can have smeggy as their own black kween and good luck with that. Best hide any jewellery and trinkets in the national vault and prepare for bankruptcy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.