Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smegma and her ilk of putrid lying pus strike again. I promised myself... I PROMISED MYSELF 😂 I DILIGENTLY avoid US news, but today I had to check, and check I did. Low and behold, shocked I was SHOCKED I TELL YOU ALL. Smeg the slimey puss and her brethren of foul smelling liberal heathen pukes couldn’t tell the truth if the truth crawled in their assholes, lit a fire, baked a cake, formed a colony and birthed a new nation. Nowhere, NOWHERE is it EVER mentioned that the lying disgusting conniving sickening thieving sycophants twisted ..... they all deserve a cell together in the bastions of hell. The end. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...a-man-punched-elderly-women-attack-knife/amp/
Liberal bleeping arseholes. The fact they support Creepy Joe says all I need to know about them. US is heading for Civil War II if you ask me. I’m so sorry for how you must feel about all this. My American husband is livid too but feels detached living here in Wales. Annnnd, to cap it all, adding further insult to injury and rubbing salt into open pustules, you have that pair of bleeping scum buckets living over there enjoying their Cuties gotten gains. WTF is going on with this planet. The end of days! See what I did there, channelled @Yorkiejules 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Smeg is an allegory of the US and her symbolism permeates the entire story of our country’s current crisis, to the extent that essentially all major key players and characters over here, and their actions can be understood, through her behaviors of vile narcissism. Cruel personal ambition, wanton and gross consumerism, self-promotion, deceit, manipulation, discarding and abuse of relationships, revisionist history, outright lies, and overall moral turpitude. After her autobiography, getting Chaz to buy her a mansion, giving the queen two middle fingers... To see that horrible cow smirk, and her plastic filled smugness daily rewarded and those gawdawful sluglike lips, filled will collagen, blathering on with that freakish horsetail flopped over her shoulder and those PRAYER HANDS (dear Lord, hold my tongue)... like the US daily news... I have to have a break from all things H&M It’s just all too much. But reading about all of the mammoth bones discovered in Mexico has been a great relief 😂
Hey don't hold back😁 I'm loving your description of Smeggy 😅😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We've had the same sort of thing, but on the phone. Amazon Prime supposedly, recorded message saying your subscription has expired and call this number to renew it. Aye, ok, well, considering I haven't got an Amazon Prime subscription, it can't have bloody expired can it! Jog on if you think I'm ringing that number back at premium rate and parting with my bank details, nope, not in a month of Sundays.
Good grief, obviously you didn’t respond to their texts or emails and left them no choice but to phone you up!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's this tweet saying. That she photoshop faked the picture of her, the Queen, and Merchiedoll?

It's baffling. No senior care or loving kindness has been shown towards her own father?!
I always thought that there was something odd about that photo. It was supposed to be taken on the morning of the christening for Merchie. The Queen is casually dressed and didn't go to the christening due to another engagement apparently. I find the whole scenario odd.

I honestly think that the senior royals didn't find out until it was too late that Smeggy was faking the pregnancy. That's definitely the reason why Archiedoll doesn't have a title. It may also be the reason that the Queen didn't attend the christening. They must have stopped the press revealing this information and it surely must be something to do with the Harkles swift exit to America.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll dig deeper when I have a chance this weekend but this appears to be a corporation that “helps” family members “assist” their elderly relatives in obtaining government benefits (Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans Administration, Social Security Administration, et al). In my experience it’s either by depleting bank accounts, insurance, personal property, etc OR becoming a caregiver funded by a government agency.

I’ve seen this website template since 2010 and have had legal dealings with a few so I’ll definitely look into this👍🏻
Keep us informed bubba.(y)

Re the Amazon scam. I've been getting that one every few weeks. They try to scare you into clicking on their link by telling you "We have frozen your account because of attempted log ins " Like duck you have ... piss off you twats.
Oh and Netflix keep telling me my account is expired blah blah, please renew with your details here "
Hang on while I have a think about it ... NO. I never ever EVER had a netflix account ya silly cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Smegma and her ilk of putrid lying pus strike again. I promised myself... I PROMISED MYSELF 😂 I DILIGENTLY avoid US news, but today I had to check, and check I did. Low and behold, shocked I was SHOCKED I TELL YOU ALL. Smeg the slimey puss and her brethren of foul smelling liberal heathen pukes couldn’t tell the truth if the truth crawled in their assholes, lit a fire, baked a cake, formed a colony and birthed a new nation. Nowhere, NOWHERE is it EVER mentioned that the lying disgusting conniving sickening thieving sycophants twisted ..... they all deserve a cell together in the bastions of hell. The end. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...a-man-punched-elderly-women-attack-knife/amp/
You do have a lovely way with words👌😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Keep us informed bubba.(y)

Re the Amazon scam. I've been getting that one every few weeks. They try to scare you into clicking on their link by telling you "We have frozen your account because of attempted log ins " Like duck you have ... piss off you twats.
Oh and Netflix keep telling me my account is expired blah blah, please renew with your details here "
Hang on while I have a think about it ... NO. I never ever EVER had a netflix account ya silly cunts!
Will do, one of my areas of practice is elder law so I’m quite curious to say the least.

PSA
If you live in the US I guarantee neither Amazon nor the IRS will initiate a phone call to you.

Reactions: 12
Liberal bleeping arseholes. The fact they support Creepy Joe says all I need to know about them. US is heading for Civil War II if you ask me. I’m so sorry for how you must feel about all this. My American husband is livid too but feels detached living here in Wales. Annnnd, to cap it all, adding further insult to injury and rubbing salt into open pustules, you have that pair of bleeping scum buckets living over there enjoying their Cuties gotten gains. WTF is going on with this planet. The end of days! See what I did there, channelled @Yorkiejules 🤯
I’m a ‘liberal’ I don’t condone assault, most of us ‘liberals’ don’t, are we not referred to as snowflakes? I don’t know why you assume anyone with morals would condone an unprovoked assault.

Meghan is a narc, she is no friend of anyone, right or left really. If Donald Trump offered her his VP role, she’d stab Mike Pence, ‘mother’ and Nancy Pelosi before you could say Black lives matter. She is just out for herself.
She’s using her colour and fame to leapfrog over those with more experience, understanding and education in this matter to give her celebrity, not because she gives a shiny tit about any of it

The US is at war, and it’s a crying shame - we can agree on that.
You’re republicans against Meghan, I’m democrats against Meghan 😀

Reactions: 17
I am TRYING to be nice! Every day I wake up, I think, avoid it, avoid it all. Just read about the nice mammoth bones in Mexico. Isn’t that nice? But NOOOO! There I go! Getting myself all worked up and pissed off again! I see her stupid face and I just want to punch it in over and over and over again. It’s not nice. I know it’s not nice.
If it's any consolation even us Brits and Germans and French and Irish tattlers feel the same. Plus they're spreading their crap using our hard earned cash to add insult to injury.:mad: At least the Donald marked their card re paying for their security, we got stung for it for way too long and I suspect Chas is still funding them on the QT, the silly sod.
Think of the mammoth bones and breathe deep breaths.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If it's any consolation even us Brits and Germans and French and Irish tattlers feel the same. Plus they're spreading their crap using our hard earned cash to add insult to injury.:mad: At least the Donald marked their card re paying for their security, we got stung for it for way too long and I suspect Chas is still funding them on the QT, the silly sod.
Think of the mammoth bones and breathe deep breaths.😘
Don't forget us Aussies🇦🇺 she is what you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I always thought that there was something odd about that photo. It was supposed to be taken on the morning of the christening for Merchie. The Queen is casually dressed and didn't go to the christening due to another engagement apparently. I find the whole scenario odd.

I honestly think that the senior royals didn't find out until it was too late that Smeggy was faking the pregnancy. That's definitely the reason why Archiedoll doesn't have a title. It may also be the reason that the Queen didn't attend the christening. They must have stopped the press revealing this information and it surely must be something to do with the Harkles swift exit to America.
Now that theory I could buy. They'd feel obliged to protect hazza's reputation as a stud with no fertility issues.
Anyway I've said before that it's really odd that Mr "Wanna duck a Prince" super shagger has never been caught in a baby trap ... well not prior to this mess. Yes I think there were rumours once but c'mon, if crafty savvy footballers are getting trapped every other week then how has hazza dodged the bullet all these years ? It all stinks but I don't think we'll ever know the real truth unless someone breaks ranks.

Don't forget us Aussies🇦🇺 she is what you say.
God yes, our mates down under. 😘

Reactions: 19
Will do, one of my areas of practice is elder law so I’m quite curious to say the least.

PSA
If you live in the US I guarantee neither Amazon nor the IRS will initiate a phone call to you.
Exactly!

PSA
In US calls from Amazon, IRS, fake cops Etc ALL OF THE TIME. Sadly our foreign university students fall prey to it often. Last semester one of my daughter’s fellow university tennis players went and bought google prepaid cards upon instruction from a scam caller of all things 🙄 the student was from India if I recall. Scammers are rampant everywhere. My hubs is an IT Director and he gets bogus calls almost nightly. Damn scammers

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Surely that photo was not the day of the christening. Archie was 'revealed' to us , assuming I'm reading up correctly on the 8th May. If you then look at the photos with the Queen they are wearing the same clothes . The christening was not until 6th July . Who says the photo was taken the day of the Christening ?

Reactions: 11
In US calls from Amazon, IRS, fake cops Etc ALL OF THE TIME. Sadly our foreign university students fall prey to it often. Last semester one of my daughter’s fellow university tennis players went and bought google prepaid cards upon instruction from a scam caller of all things 🙄 the student was from India if I recall. Scammers are rampant everywhere. My hubs is an IT Director and he gets bogus calls almost nightly. Damn scammers
Scammers are definitely rampant and I think that’s why many of us are here on this thread😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a scam, I received a similar email from Amazon Prime recently and my initial reaction was that it was not Amazon wanting my details😉
I get loads of scam nail
And calls one recorded message saying I had a tax refund due
Then one saying I owed money to them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.