Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the talented actors and voice actors that could have made this Thomas the Tank gig work magically, they gave to a chap with no zero experience in this field who has a monosyllabic delivery that makes the thought of listening to paint dry sound exciting.

On the plus side, after spending hours in make-up and wardrobe he looks presentable for once and he doesn't look whacked out of his head either.

I can't wait to hear and read the reviews for this ...
He was pretty terrible. Over-rehearsed and looked like 'that' creepy uncle tbh. It was on Channel 5 over here in May and I saw a clip. So it's old news but the fact that it was a Netflix exclusive looks significant now. At the time, we just thought they had taken a fee from Mattel, who own 'Thomas the Tank Engine'. Now we can work out that they used this and the whole prestige of Buckingham Palace as part of the Netflix pitch. So Harry Markle is right - strip the titles.

This smirking Haz makes me shudder, tbh.

I bet the Palace agreed to the filming as it was a children's book.....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Of all the talented actors and voice actors that could have made this Thomas the Tank gig work magically, they gave to a chap with no zero experience in this field who has a monosyllabic delivery that makes the thought of listening to paint dry sound exciting.

On the plus side, after spending hours in make-up and wardrobe he looks presentable for once and he doesn't look whacked out of his head either.

I can't wait to hear and read the reviews for this ...
I AM A ROBOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will Haz be reading all the Thomas the Tank books for us now ...Netflix must be hard up for ideas and inspiring things to film. yawn....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There’s a photo of Smeg as a child with her friend ninaki priddy, also Born in 1981. They look the same age; ie 9yo.
However it must drive her nuts that people believe she does look In her40s.
She’ll havé the plastic face she deserves by the time she 50.

Also, I don’t think there will be another Dolly on thé cards. Merchie secured Hazbo thé Hostage, but is not bringing in any Cash, so she won’t be stumping up for a surrogate.

I wonder if Kate was photographed with Louis to coax a photo of Archie out?
« Proof of Life »?
Honestly, she doesn't look THAT old. but then she keeps pumping stuff into her face and her behaviors just increases her age by like 10x 🤣 maybe she also read some of the comments with Hazzo

kate with Louis picture just shows how down-to-earth they are, unlike SMEG who grieve over how famous she is that she can't step outside :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Not everyone fawns over her.

saw this on MurkyMeg. why is the company listed as "entertainment" business. It was filed back in October 2019...about the same time as their Africa tour.. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

apparently, there is an actual website. I highlighted the word "thrive". i'm definitely in the correct website. She even looks like smeg 🤣
Screen Shot.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly, she doesn't look THAT old. but then she keeps pumping stuff into her face and her behaviors just increases her age by like 10x 🤣 maybe she also read some of the comments with Hazzo

kate with Louis picture just shows how down-to-earth they are, unlike SMEG who grieve over how famous she is that she can't step outside :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Not everyone fawns over her.

saw this on MerkyMeg. why is the company listed as "entertainment" business. It was filed back in October 2019...about the same time as their Africa tour.. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
'Loving Kindness Senior Care Management' 😁
Who is Dorito managing? Perhaps she's found a sugar daddy to fleece 🙄
She's honestly as shady as Smeggy and a jail bird to boot 😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What's this tweet saying. That she photoshop faked the picture of her, the Queen, and Merchiedoll?

It's baffling. No senior care or loving kindness has been shown towards her own father?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d the titles are removed, they’ll be prince and princess Harry/Henry. She’ll be a princess. She’ll love that. A duchess is a lesser title. She’ll be called princess Megain by the media, and she’ll have won. 😤

• Sick
Reactions: 11
AlI am convinced Megan is
I hate to say this but I think Cherie Blair was 44 when she had her youngest....
I know someone who was 47 thought it was menopause but no a daughter after 3 boys
doctor said you can still get pregnant during early stage menopause as you are still produce eggs although not as many and not as healthy
Her hubby and the grown up boys loved to help but when the boys were small it was all up to her
Menopause is getting later than in my mums day when it was around 40

Reactions: 9
Smeg is an allegory of the US and her symbolism permeates the entire story of our country’s current crisis, to the extent that essentially all major key players and characters over here, and their actions can be understood, through her behaviors of vile narcissism. Cruel personal ambition, wanton and gross consumerism, self-promotion, deceit, manipulation, discarding and abuse of relationships, revisionist history, outright lies, and overall moral turpitude. After her autobiography, getting Chaz to buy her a mansion, giving the queen two middle fingers... To see that horrible cow smirk, and her plastic filled smugness daily rewarded and those gawdawful sluglike lips, filled will collagen, blathering on with that freakish horsetail flopped over her shoulder and those PRAYER HANDS (dear Lord, hold my tongue)... like the US daily news... I have to have a break from all things H&M It’s just all too much. But reading about all of the mammoth bones discovered in Mexico has been a great relief 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
What's this tweet saying. That she photoshop faked the picture of her, the Queen, and Merchiedoll?

It's baffling. No senior care or loving kindness has been shown towards her own father?!
That did indeed have two pockets and the one on that side does seem to be missing ...
0BD87E0D-CD2D-46FC-81F9-DE4D1855A8F7.jpeg

Reactions: 11
It's so quiet in here, where is everyone ?
What is there to say.......? The gruesome twosome have been relatively quiet recently- and what they have done is repeat....repeat ...repeat...

That reading of Thomas the Tank engine!!.......I still have in my head listening....endlessly on repeat...to the Thomas videos my kids loved...voiced by Ringo Starr.
I cannot imagine Hazno as narrator.

And I had no idea Netflix did kids shows! I spose you learn something new every day!

Reactions: 10
Brilliant Harry Markle...

Am I the only person who didn't realise that Harry's Thomas the Tank Engine was a Netflix exclusive? ETA Filmed at Buckingham Palace 'earlier this year' according to Harpers Bazaar. Jaw-dropping with hindsight.

Prince Harry will open the Netflix anniversary special by "sitting in an armchair by a fireplace, reading from a book titled 'Thomas and the Royal Engine.'"

In a press release Prince Harry explains: "I certainly have fond memories of growing up with Thomas & Friends and being transported to new places through his adventures."

The book, "Thomas and the Royal Engine" actually features his father, the Prince of Wales (as a child) and his grandmother, the Queen. The TV version of Thomas is beloved by many kids, but according to Prince Harry's brother, Prince William, the next generation of royals are really into newer shows.
Thomas the Tank is quite popular 😂😂😂😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
AlI am convinced Megan is

I know someone who was 47 thought it was menopause but no a daughter after 3 boys
doctor said you can still get pregnant during early stage menopause as you are still produce eggs although not as many and not as healthy
Her hubby and the grown up boys loved to help but when the boys were small it was all up to her
Menopause is getting later than in my mums day when it was around 40
I was 41 when I had my youngest

What is there to say.......? The gruesome twosome have been relatively quiet recently- and what they have done is repeat....repeat ...repeat...

That reading of Thomas the Tank engine!!.......I still have in my head listening....endlessly on repeat...to the Thomas videos my kids loved...voiced by Ringo Starr.
I cannot imagine Hazno as narrator.

And I had no idea Netflix did kids shows! I spose you learn something new every day!
Yes they are just doing to the same old , same old shite :poop:

It's so quiet in here, where is everyone ?
I think lots of people are back doing the school runs with the kids in the week, many back to work, just a bit of life getting back into gear after the lockdown etc. Plus nothing really majorly gossip worthy about this pair of twatwaffles for a few days, but am sure that will soon change 😘

@Pom Bear . Thank you for the poo pie, that made me giggle! ❤🤣 X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just got this email
Update current billing information​

Unfortunately, we are unable to approve your payment for your next subscription cycle. Because financial institutions have rejected monthly charges, Netflix cannot receive payment.​
To resolve the issue, Please update your payment information by pressing the button below.​

Wonder if I click on it and pay who’s account the money will go to🤔
H&M’s(not the store)lol
It’s a scam, I received a similar email from Amazon Prime recently and my initial reaction was that it was not Amazon wanting my details😉

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s a scam, I received a similar email from Amazon Prime recently and my initial reaction was that it was not Amazon wanting my details😉
We've had the same sort of thing, but on the phone. Amazon Prime supposedly, recorded message saying your subscription has expired and call this number to renew it. Aye, ok, well, considering I haven't got an Amazon Prime subscription, it can't have bloody expired can it! Jog on if you think I'm ringing that number back at premium rate and parting with my bank details, nope, not in a month of Sundays.

• Haha
I’ll dig deeper when I have a chance this weekend but this appears to be a corporation that “helps” family members “assist” their elderly relatives in obtaining government benefits (Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans Administration, Social Security Administration, et al). In my experience it’s either by depleting bank accounts, insurance, personal property, etc OR becoming a caregiver funded by a government agency.

I’ve seen this website template since 2010 and have had legal dealings with a few so I’ll definitely look into this👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think lots of people are back doing the school runs with the kids in the week, many back to work, just a bit of life getting back into gear after the lockdown etc. Plus nothing really majorly gossip worthy about this pair of twatwaffles for a few days, but am sure that will soon change 😘

@Pom Bear . Thank you for the poo pie, that made me giggle! ❤🤣 X
Yes, I think a lot of people are busy with all that, me included.
The relative silence from the Harkles HQ is suspicious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.