Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone else remember in the Mail and I'm sure other outlets in the early days that Meghan had taken a great interest in the history of the RF which had pleased Charles who spent time with her going through the Royal archives. I thought then how lovely that the two of them were having this opportunity to bond. If she had initiated anything at all or anything went on, there was the opportunity.

In those days I was quite happy for the gruesome twosome and couldn't understand why people were so against her and I never understood the accusations of surrogacy in the way I do now.

I took a long time for me to catch on ...
That sounds like Megz' PR to me. There were so many stories that I didn't catch on were straight PR at the time. They kept repeating that Haz was TQ's favourite grandson, and that Megz had a 'special bond' with TQ and with Charles.

I do think she probably made an effort to suck up to Charles and there are plenty of pictures of her in earlier days with much older men fluttering her eyelashes. Charles seems a bit naive at times to me but he will have seen her confidential file and been warned advised to keep her at arms length. There were a few clips flying around where you can see Megz is trying to get hold of Charles arm to 'walk together' and he dodges it. William is exactly the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
That sounds like Megz' PR to me. There were so many stories that I didn't catch on were straight PR at the time. They kept repeating that Haz was TQ's favourite grandson, and that Megz had a 'special bond' with TQ and with Charles.

I do think she probably made an effort to suck up to Charles and there are plenty of pictures of her in earlier days with much older men fluttering her eyelashes. Charles seems a bit naive at times to me but he will have seen her confidential file and been warned advised to keep her at arms length. There were a few clips flying around where you can see Megz is trying to get hold of Charles arm to 'walk together' and he dodges it. William is exactly the same.
My god, she's played them like a fiddle from the outset. I just couldn't see any of it of the time.

You make a good point about him having all the background on her.

Reactions: 21
Can anyone else remember in the Mail and I'm sure other outlets in the early days that Meghan had taken a great interest in the history of the RF which had pleased Charles who spent time with her going through the Royal archives.
I do remember it. And she "bonded" with the queen by feigning interest in HMQs art collection, up to the point HMQ let her choose a piece from her collection for Frogmore Cottage as a welcome to the new house gift. I wonder what she tried on Camilla. If there were a bet I'd say she went with the dog rescue tale. Camilla has three? rescue dogs herself and would like her for rescueing a dog. And my mom told me she went feeding the pigs with Charles.

I found something and just wanna drop it now even though it does not fit into what is discussed right now. But if I don't deposit it, I'll forget about it.

I read about Anna Paquin and how she voluteered at an L.A. soup kitchen, because it was a school requirement. Made me think if the same applies to Immaculate Heart school. And who would have guessed, little Miss Goodieshoes didn't help there because she wanted to, she had to. It is a school requirement.

MIDDLE SCHOOL
List of 4 items.
  • COMMUNITY SERVICE
    Since Christian ideals and values are more than intellectual concepts, students are required to become actively involved in volunteer service during their time at Immaculate Heart. The goal of this program is to instill Christian moral values, practice social justice, and develop the students’ “image of God” through shared experiences with their fellow human beings.

Students are required to contribute a minimum number of hours per grade level and submit reflective entries on their service projects to their religion teacher. The curriculum offers students many opportunities to complete this service, such as food drives for the families on Skid Row and at Alexandria House, excursions to a local retirement home, Operation Gratitude and Home Boy Industries, baking and knitting for fundraisers, and knitting bereavement prayer shawls for a local parish and baby Baptismal scarves for Children's Hospital.

Required Hours:
    Grade 6 / 12 Hours
    Grade 7 / 15 Hours
    Grade 8 / 21 Hours
Remember their stint pretending to prepare food?

Or how she made it sound like helping in a soup kitchen on Skid Row was her idea?

I just detest she never ever said it was a school requirement and it ingraned the neccessity of helping the less fortunate, she and the sugars always make it sound like it was her own drive, "kindness" and being a born humanitarian that brought her there. It would not have taken away from doing it to give credit and mention it was not her own idea in the first place. Why does she have to spin absolutely everything into self grandeur?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
On the 'Megz chose art from The Queen's private collection'.. that was PR, I think. Finding Freedom would have had described that in minute detail if it happened. Instead, Scobie wrote:

Both careful with their money, Harry and Meghan did not spend, as rumored, £1 million on art. “Couldn’t be further from the truth,” said a friend, who noted that most of the art in the home were prints or framed vintage posters, including a nude character study by the modern New York artist Inslee Fariss, which Meghan kept in storage after moving out of her Toronto home.

I had a quick look, and the original story seemed to come from... mouthpiece Katie Nicholl in Vanity Fair.

...Harry’s grandmother has invited them to choose several pieces from her priceless art collection to hang in their new home.

“Meghan and Harry have been told they can choose some art work for Frogmore Cottage,” says a Palace insider. “They have been presented with a list of paintings that would be available to them and they are making up their minds as to what they would like to hang in their new home.”

The 'tells' of Megz PR are all there. TQ referred to as 'Harry's grandmother', M&H grandly 'choosing what they would like', a reference to W&K having chosen from TQ's art collection for Anmer Hall, and the final paragraph clinches it

Since marrying into the family, Meghan has received numerous gifts from the Queen, including a pair of earrings that she wore for her first royal solo appearance in Chester last year.

Reactions: 21
Thanks @Loftcat for the title.

Recap:
1. Chatting with Gloria in the backyard of Santa Barbara stable (not Smeg's new mansion). tattle rumor has it, that's the origin of Meg's "long flowly" hair.
2. haz's new gig on Netflix--released on the same day as chatting with gloria
3. Doria's new role as a teacher at a college. Sharing with her students her tradecraft from jail: making hippie jewelry
Thanks for using my title! I'm truly tattled pink!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How much background do you think the Royal family had on Megz at the beginning? Are the Royal's trying to distance themselves from them as they can't have another scandal!

Reactions: 15
Wh
Meghan and Harry are a scheming duplicitous pair....who love publicity and love using the media...

But.....maybe we have to be careful with some of the more ridiculous elements of the conspiracy theories? Why does she need to have had an affair with Charles, or have some kind of blackmail over the RF, for him to be bending over backwards to finance his son?
A lot of parents do move heaven and earth to support their kids, even if they arent as rich as the RF!!
[/QUOTE t What if she's got something on HARRY!!?!?

Reactions: 7
I feel that a defence should be put forward for Smeggy. Reading about the way she has used/ghosted/social climbed to where she is now, and the comments made even from a young age, she's not inconsistent. In fact, she's an equal opportunities bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel that a defence should be put forward for Smeggy. Reading about the way she has used/ghosted/social climbed to where she is now, and the comments made even from a young age, she's not inconsistent. In fact, she's an equal opportunities bleep!
Love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How much background do you think the Royal family had on Megz at the beginning? Are the Royal's trying to distance themselves from them as they can't have another scandal!
Anyone who Harry was dating would have been looked at to some extent. The vetting when it looked serious would have been really detailed. They knew what she was.

She got the wedding then was pretty much kicked out of KP within months. I think they miscalculated exactly how difficult and messy she was going to be, but she's been frozen out for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe this has been talked about before, I’m new to tattle, apologies. Did Doria go to prison or is it a rumor? I can’t find anything online
Welcome new person.
Welllll now, touchy subject, some say yes some say no.
I say yes. There is no evidence of what she did in the missing years, which in itself is quite telling, and California has a law that allows anyone jailed for white collar victimless crime to have their record expunged so they can get jobs without a prison record holding them back after serving their time.
It's probably where she learned her world class jewellery making skills and clothes designing ability that allegedly netted her awards.😜 In reality she probably altered orange jump suits as a side line.

Eew! She is the town bike
Row boat in her case 🛥⛵🛶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Sweet ginger and American Mustard 🌭😆

OMG I'm getting ads for donor embryos now😬 is anyone else getting them on here?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You buggered up the post:ROFLMAO: ,but you assked "What if she has something on Hazza"?

That's my theory. Or part of it. The other part is that she claimed a pregnancy ... then a 'miscarriage' ... and guilted him into the proposal.

Reactions: 24
You buggered up the post:ROFLMAO: ,but you assked "What if she has something on Hazza"?

That's my theory. Or part of it. The other part is that she claimed a pregnancy ... then a 'miscarriage' ... and guilted him into the proposal.
Jepp. My guess what she has on H is a weird sex tape with lots of drug taking involved. Even if it is not his style to do weird things normally, it would be easy to tell him she would like him to fullfill her most secret fantasy just once and be her prince in shining condom. I bet he'd rise to the occasion and do the most ridiculous stuff ever like running around in her old French maid costume, making out with MA and lick her boots, just to be the one who made it happen for her. Now that I think about it... where is my little black book???? Sorry gals, gotta go earn my retirement 😇

AND the fake pregnancy, fake miscarriage, fake I'll die if I conceive again spiel to get the whole show down the isle.

Edited to correct grammar best I could. Sometimes I am just braindead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hi all, I am a new member. I have been reading for a little while and decided to make an account.

I was a fan of the pair, particularly MM, in the beginning, and slowly things started to unravel. As the lovely PDina says in her latest video, often perception is not reality and when you scratch beneath the surface you will see the truth. Most of the time it is all smoke and mirrors and the PR image of a famous person is not a true indication of who they are. With regards to the Whinger and the Narcissist, there is plenty to uncover for those who choose to use their brains, unfortunately, there will always be those who judge a person based on appearances. However, “you can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.” Also, she has the privilege of protection from the woke mob, her mouthpiece Scobie and others who will shout 'ist' to shut down criticism at any opportunity to detract from the truth.

I also think that the Whinger is complicit in what is happening. I know some think he is the victim of narcissist abuse, and maybe he is to some extent, but I do think he has had his role to play in all of this and deserves the backlash. Now that he is no longer protected by the BRF and excellent PR, his true nature is there for all to see - spoilt, entitled, jealous, vindictive. I would feel sorry for his self-destructive nature if he had not laid into his family with the ferocity he has. How long can people excuse him based on losing his mother as a child? We are responsible for our own actions. Anything he is saying now about admiring his grandmother is an attempt to claw back public opinion, especially when Finding Funds blew up in their faces. Their motivation was to garner sympathy for themselves by trashing the BRF. They saw what Diana did and thought, "I'll try that." Everyone knows Diana was not innocent but she was one thing his wife is not, and that is genuine. She did a lot of hard work over the years she was in the BRF and you can see she genuinely cared and the public adored her for it. That is what the tone-deaf duo do not understand and they want to be worshipped for doing nothing but lecturing and talking to their famous friends. Their MO is so clear to most people with a brain in their heads.

I'll just end congratulating the pair for their quest for privacy and how leaving the terrible UK helped in their mission for privacy and to prevent the awful PTSD of the clicking cameras for the Harry. Finding freedom; stories appearing in the media every day; zoom calls with certain organisations, for example, the Queen's Commonwealth Trust (all filmed for us to see); charity appearances, for example, Baby2Baby, where they turned up with photographers(I hope Harry was okay after having to endure that!). Yes, I see it's really improved significantly for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Yes; that is very well known. I mean her barefaced lying in her engagement interview and « is he nice »?
she must think brits are thick as pigshit . I was like FFS,:rolleyes: when I was watching that.
Me too. That’s the moment I realised she was not what she said she was.

Reactions: 32
The long awaited Part 2 of Fame Vixen's Engagement Video analysis and opinions:-

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.