Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This article makes such a sad read. They were like sisters from age of 2. šŸ˜£
Tbh, anyone who has managed to get shot of Meghan is well rid.
sounds like she was manipulative from a really young age; like 7.

Giving people the cold shoulder and messed up from her parentā€™s divorce aged 5 should have rung alarm bells at the palace. Diana 2.0 and only the tit bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just thought I would post this agIn, as someone asked about Meghans "real" mother last thread and it has taken all this time to find it again. There is more somewhere on tbe net.
You have to read the comments, and there are photos also and somewhere names her.
Expand the Micah Moose comment to see photo etc.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Proves the apple does not fall far from the tree
and in this case itā€™s a rotten maggot riddled one

Picture opportunity here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just thought I would post this agIn, as someone asked about Meghans "real" mother last thread and it has taken all this time to find it again. There is more somewhere on tbe net.
You have to read the comments, and there are photos also and somewhere names her.
Expand the Micah Moose comment to see photo etc.

That 2nd pic is just like her if real!

Reactions: 10

This must be where the ped-o accusation came from.
Take that with a pinch of salt. Jameeela is a brainless twit! There ainā€™t many instances when she doesnā€™t spout shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just a random thought: When Harkle announced that they were leaving the Royal Family on January 8, little did they know that COVID would throw a wrench on their plans for admiration and super stardom. Harry wanted to be the male Greta Thunberg while Megs wanted to be the next Grace Kelly. Neither have the personality and charm to reach that feat.
Wait a minute, Greta Thunberg has a personality? Who knew!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That 2nd pic is just like her if real!
There is more somewhere I just cant find it. It has been posted on tattle before, I dont know how to search it. Some of the other members might remember it. They also said that thomas jnr could be the father, got the young second cousin into trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just caught up with the programme on Sophie and Edward. Sophie has done loads of charity work that I wasn't aware of or wasnt publicised. Unlike the dastardly duo having every move on film re their 10 minute appearances

I watched it last night, how lovely is she ?He's a pillock but she's seems so normal

Reactions: 18
There is more somewhere I just cant find it. It has been postex on tattle before, I dont know how to search it. Some of the other members might remember it. They also said that thomas jnr could be the father, got the young cousin into trouble.
WOW!

There is more somewhere I just cant find it. It has been postex on tattle before, I dont know how to search it. Some of the other members might remember it. They also said that thomas jnr could be the father, got the young cousin into trouble.
So her own father is a pea.do possibly???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
WOW!

If Thomas Jr was only 13 himself when he fathered the child, I hardly think that makes him a pweirdo. Also pweirdo relates to pre pubescent children, which as abhorrent the idea of sex with a 13 year old is (other than to other 13 year olds) I would hardly consider most 13 year olds as pre-pubescent.

Last edited:
If Thomas Jr was only 13 himself when he fathered the child, I hardly think that makes him a pweirdo. Also pweirdo relates to pre pubescent children, which as abhorrent the idea of sex with a 13 year old is (other than to other 13 year olds) I would hardly consider most 13 year olds a pre-pubescent.
But he's 76!

But he's 76!
Oh ok JNR! So SNR and DORIA not her parents! Bloody hell this is confusing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
WOW!

Found a bit more about it in amongst the comments

Doria targeted Thomas Sr. because of his financial position. She pursued him to try to elevate her career status and increase her prospects. He married her when his ex-wife had custody of his first two kids, Samantha and Thomas Jr. When the Markle kids got to be teenagers, their mother gave custody to their father, which really pissed off Doria because she did not want to be a stepmother. Then Doria's cousin and Thomas Jr. hooked up when very young (11 and 14, I believe), conceiving Meghan. They were both just kids so Doria and Thomas Sr. raised the baby Meghan as their own. This destroyed the Markle family because the two original Markle kids basically lost their father. He doted on the new baby, and poured all his real parenting into her while Doria was bored to death. She hated being mistaken for Meghan's nanny because that's what she was. She was not her mother, and she did not look like her. Samantha and Thomas Jr. went adrift; they had all kinds of problems and no father to give a damn. I think Sr. felt guilty about the circumstances; his son did knock up D's cousin and he couldn't prevent it because he was rarely around; always working. The marriage was not what Doria expected and made increasing financial demands. Thomas Sr. sacrificed his own finances to set her up in her own travel agency, which went bankrupt and Doria served time for tax evasion. When she left Meghan at age 11, she allegedly went away to prison for tax evasion. Her prison record was scrubbed earlier this year. I've read that Doria's financial exploitation of Thomas Sr. led to his also declaring bankruptcy in order to pay her what she wanted. Who knows if part of that was to keep the secret about Meghan's parentage. But Doria's a viper, like MM. Doria and MM got the best of Thomas Sr., bled him dry, just as they're doing to Harry now. Thomas Jr. and Samantha tried to warn the RF and everything they said has come true. I don't think MM ever loved Thomas Sr., only used him. Like Doria. I don't think either of them are capable of forming attachments. Poor Archie!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well done DT and lofty. Another great title.:m

Is the Pope Caflic?
It will be a tear jerking whine of adoration for his sainted mummy.
Or maybe not, since he won't be getting paid for it.

ETA . Harry Markle mentioned something I brought up last week. First, yes I know that the disability thing could have been recorded pre megxit but I still think Hazza has been home very recently. There is too much involved in his defection for it all to have been sorted in one swift meeting at Sandringham and then off to Canada on the next flight. It's not logical. I would think there are things needing his signature , PLUS (note it's a big plus) there was the house buy to discuss with daddy regarding funding thereof.
Harry Markle reckons he was home in June (on the QT cos he's a coward) and I agree. I also think it's why he's looking more wretched. I think he's been home and it hurt his heart to see his old life and his family getting on with things without him.
Agree about it being likely that Haz has travelled to UK at some point. All his adult life, Harry has been on and off planes as part of his social life so even COVID wouldn't stop him moving around if he wanted to. Harry just looks like he needs an intervention to me.

They've started the 'stalked by paparazzi' PR up again. Are they fishing for $250k for staged beach-walk pictures? Maybe with new fake friend Jameela?

Montecito attacked by drone invasion this time it's helicopters!

Harry and Meghan haven't even been seen in public, and their mere presence is driving folks wild ... not because of them, but because of the influx of paparazzi on the hunt for the shot.

The scene on the ground is pretty hectic, especially for an affluent area that's supposed to be an enclave for celebs looking to escape the limelight ... choppers are zooming over Harry and Meghan's hood, sometimes 4 times a day, and paps are staking out their home and a nearby shopping center.

The wayward royals are also attracting tourists ... we're told more visitors are showing up in town and asking local shop owners if they've seen Harry and Meghan.

Montecito is famously known as a no-paparazzi zone -- Ellen DeGeneres, Oprah, Rob Lowe, Carol Burnett, Jane Lynch and the Kardashians have no problem dining out and shopping in on the low -- but everything's changed since the Duke and Duchess of Sussex moved in.

Most locals tell us they want the paps to give it a rest, because they feel things are getting to the point where everyone's privacy is being compromised, and they're super annoyed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can anyone else remember in the Mail and I'm sure other outlets in the early days that Meghan had taken a great interest in the history of the RF which had pleased Charles who spent time with her going through the Royal archives. I thought then how lovely that the two of them were having this opportunity to bond. If she had initiated anything at all or anything went on, there was the opportunity.

In those days I was quite happy for the gruesome twosome and couldn't understand why people were so against her and I never understood the accusations of surrogacy in the way I do now.

I took a long time for me to catch on ...

Reactions: 22

From gossip mag in Australia

According to the Daily Mail newspaper, given that he is seventh in line to the throne, Archie will be required to ask the reigning monarch ā€“ which may be Prince Charles or Prince William ā€“ for permission to propose to a prospective bride.

And New Ideaā€™s sources say when Meghan read the article, ā€œher blood ran coldā€.

And there is more....
By the time heā€™s thinking about marrying heā€™ll probably be further down the line of succession, as George and possibly Charlotte may well have children of their own by that point. Not to mention that Wills and Kate might have another one before theyā€™re done.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.