Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's hope H doesn't have a meltdown 😅

Does anyone else think that Meghan could have told Harry that Charles made some sort of pass at her before their abrupt departure? I can imagine how she could easily embellish something and Haribo would go off the deep end.
I wouldn’t put anything past her if the story that she told Kate about an affair between William and Rose Hanbury is true. She’s a tit stirring bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Pom Bear looks at the drinking bowl and at seeing a copy of Finding Freedom thinks...." What's this tit?" 😱😄
Resizer_15988100110441.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ooh Ive found another person who thinks there was some scenario between Smeg and Charles:

'There is NO question MM has something extremely, very strong on the Royal family, and FOLLOW THE MONEY, what she has to blackmail them mightily is DIRECTLY INVOLVING BETWEEN HER & PRINCE CHARLES. IT most likely is some sexual interaction that she either recorded audio and or visual. Small H is livid over what his father had with MM that is why he has insulted the family and has nothing to do with all of them except through MM. Small H is only a little afraid of the QUEEN herself but MM constantly assures him she knows how to manipulate everything. MM believes she will continue to receive anything she wants from the monarchy. She has them in the palm of her hand & she absolutely knows it. That's why her demands & behaviors continue to be more & more outrageous. There will be no stopping her. You'll see...'😳😳🤯
I really believe if any of this were true, she’d be brown bread by now 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 18

back from 2017.

‘All I can say now is that I think Meghan was calculated — very calculated — in the way she handled people and relationships. She is very strategic in the way she cultivates circles of friends. Once she decides you’re not part of her life, she can be very cold.
‘It’s this shutdown mechanism she has. There’s nothing to negotiate. She’s made her decision and that’s it.’

^^on point with what is happening now

‘I know the Royal Family was something she found fascinating. She had one of Princess Diana’s books [Diana: Her True Story] on her bookshelf, and even when she was with Trevor she told me she wanted to go and stay in London for at least a month.

^^
maybe she has one of Lady C's old book too :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Her earliest memory is of Meghan reaching out to touch her hair. ‘She loved it because it was so long and straight. She had this amazing curly mane. I always cherished her hair and she mine.’

âž¿âž¿âž¿ curly mane... not that fake extensions she has on. i think all the people from her past are just fed up with her and moved on.

now can the media just be fed up with her and archive her already?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

back from 2017.

‘All I can say now is that I think Meghan was calculated — very calculated — in the way she handled people and relationships. She is very strategic in the way she cultivates circles of friends. Once she decides you’re not part of her life, she can be very cold.
‘It’s this shutdown mechanism she has. There’s nothing to negotiate. She’s made her decision and that’s it.’

^^on point with what is happening now

‘I know the Royal Family was something she found fascinating. She had one of Princess Diana’s books [Diana: Her True Story] on her bookshelf, and even when she was with Trevor she told me she wanted to go and stay in London for at least a month.

^^
maybe she has one of Lady C's old book too:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Her earliest memory is of Meghan reaching out to touch her hair. ‘She loved it because it was so long and straight. She had this amazing curly mane. I always cherished her hair and she mine.’

âž¿âž¿âž¿ curly mane... not that fake extensions she has on. i think all the people from her past are just fed up with her and moved on.

now can the media just be fed up with her and archive her already?
She sure goes to great lengths to straighten that curly hair and then to have straight extensions. I wonder how many horses lost their tails for her latest weave.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And because of this Meghan could have some confidential information about the Andrew situation. Her silence will have a very high price. 🥺

I keep wondering if Samantha Markle has been paid to keep quiet too.
YES she was constantly spouting her shite in the mags and papers!!!! And nothing for ages!!!!!
Guys, everyone is hanging fire to see how the court things turns out. Nobody will want to do anything that might support her claims re privacy and being victimised (even tho the judge has basically rolled his eyes at the claims she was victimised and said that they are not part of the case).
Anyway I just think everyone has taken advice or just put their brain in gear and are letting the hare sit until they see how the case goes and what tea the Mail might spill at the hearings.

Ooh Ive found another person who thinks there was some scenario between Smeg and Charles:

'There is NO question MM has something extremely, very strong on the Royal family, and FOLLOW THE MONEY, what she has to blackmail them mightily is DIRECTLY INVOLVING BETWEEN HER & PRINCE CHARLES. IT most likely is some sexual interaction that she either recorded audio and or visual. Small H is livid over what his father had with MM that is why he has insulted the family and has nothing to do with all of them except through MM. Small H is only a little afraid of the QUEEN herself but MM constantly assures him she knows how to manipulate everything. MM believes she will continue to receive anything she wants from the monarchy. She has them in the palm of her hand & she absolutely knows it. That's why her demands & behaviors continue to be more & more outrageous. There will be no stopping her. You'll see...'😳😳🤯
No, I'm sorry bubba, I'm just not buying it.

Reactions: 30
Guys, everyone is hanging fire to see how the court things turns out. Nobody will want to do anything that might support her claims re privacy and being victimised (even tho the judge has basically rolled his eyes at the claims she was victimised and said that they are not part of the case).
Anyway I just think everyone has taken advice or just put their brain in gear and are letting the hare sit until they see how the case goes and what tea the Mail might spill at the hearings.

Is it possible that she drops the case entirely and sweep it under the rug and we never hear about it again? :unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Is it possible that she drops the case entirely and sweep it under the rug and we never hear about it again? :unsure:
I thought they were too far into it for her to drop it. Unless they settle but does that not lay the blame solely with the DM? I don’t think the DM would want to settle at this stage!

Reactions: 19
I thought they were too far into it for her to drop it. Unless they settle but does that not lay the blame solely with the DM? I don’t think the DM would want to settle at this stage!
It would be funny if she got to drop it and then the Mail sued her for Vexatious Litigation or some such.
AUNTY ! 😶

The press have ways of leaking stuff and I'm sure we'll be entertained either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.