Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

From gossip mag in Australia

According to the Daily Mail newspaper, given that he is seventh in line to the throne, Archie will be required to ask the reigning monarch – which may be Prince Charles or Prince William – for permission to propose to a prospective bride.

And New Idea’s sources say when Meghan read the article, “her blood ran cold”.

And there is more....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

back from 2017.

‘All I can say now is that I think Meghan was calculated — very calculated — in the way she handled people and relationships. She is very strategic in the way she cultivates circles of friends. Once she decides you’re not part of her life, she can be very cold.
‘It’s this shutdown mechanism she has. There’s nothing to negotiate. She’s made her decision and that’s it.’

^^on point with what is happening now

‘I know the Royal Family was something she found fascinating. She had one of Princess Diana’s books [Diana: Her True Story] on her bookshelf, and even when she was with Trevor she told me she wanted to go and stay in London for at least a month.

^^
maybe she has one of Lady C's old book too:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Her earliest memory is of Meghan reaching out to touch her hair. ‘She loved it because it was so long and straight. She had this amazing curly mane. I always cherished her hair and she mine.’

➿➿➿ curly mane... not that fake extensions she has on. i think all the people from her past are just fed up with her and moved on.

now can the media just be fed up with her and archive her already?
I didn’t really read that article when it first came out.
Funny how everyone who was warning against Meghan when she got engaged looked like loons, but they were spot on.

The passage stuck out; reminds me of the « 5 friends » in the court case.

There were instances when I felt she developed a sense of entitlement because she was on the show. The breaking point for me came when she wanted to adopt a dog.
‘She’d fallen in love with it, but found someone else wanted the dog, too. So she emailed the pet adoption people and explained how she could provide a great life for it.
‘She spoke of what a great time the dog would have in the Suits Family. I felt that she was playing the Suits card to try to get what she wanted.
She included me and the other bridesmaids in the email chain because she wanted our moral support,

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Apparently meghan had an obsession with Diana when she was a kid 😬😬😬😬
Yes; that is very well known. I mean her barefaced lying in her engagement interview and « is he nice »?
she must think brits are thick as pigshit . I was like FFS,:rolleyes: when I was watching that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooh Ive found another person who thinks there was some scenario between Smeg and Charles:

'There is NO question MM has something extremely, very strong on the Royal family, and FOLLOW THE MONEY, what she has to blackmail them mightily is DIRECTLY INVOLVING BETWEEN HER & PRINCE CHARLES. IT most likely is some sexual interaction that she either recorded audio and or visual. Small H is livid over what his father had with MM that is why he has insulted the family and has nothing to do with all of them except through MM. Small H is only a little afraid of the QUEEN herself but MM constantly assures him she knows how to manipulate everything. MM believes she will continue to receive anything she wants from the monarchy. She has them in the palm of her hand & she absolutely knows it. That's why her demands & behaviors continue to be more & more outrageous. There will be no stopping her. You'll see...'😳😳🤯
i do wonder what hold she has over Charles.
This was her last appearance when she was giving her tit eating grin and curtseyed to Charles.
What the hell can be said about him after « I want to be a tampon and live in your trousers » 30 years ago.
it’s utterly weird that the RF put up with their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another Gem from the DM comments

Jessica knows that Archie's real father is Charles. Meghan needs to be careful.

Ohhhh!!! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Maybe this has been talked about before, I’m new to tattle, apologies. Did Doria go to prison or is it a rumor? I can’t find anything online

Reactions: 13
Just a random thought: When Harkle announced that they were leaving the Royal Family on January 8, little did they know that COVID would throw a wrench on their plans for admiration and super stardom. Harry wanted to be the male Greta Thunberg while Megs wanted to be the next Grace Kelly. Neither have the personality and charm to reach that feat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe this has been talked about before, I’m new to tattle, apologies. Did Doria go to prison or is it a rumor? I can’t find anything online
Click on the Show More button to read all of the story

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she’s had any prior contact with any member of the RF it’s Andrew on some yacht.
There’s pictures of him and her best pal Markus Anderson- so there’s the link.
Should I be worried but there's somebody following me on Instagram with the name Anderson Markus!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

This must be where the ped-o accusation came from.
A friend of Smeg calls your uncle publicly a paedophile on twitter. Harry, says nothing, does nothing. Please stop with this he's brainwashed bullshit . He's proving every day as as much of a big tit as she is and deserves everything coming to him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

back from 2017.

‘All I can say now is that I think Meghan was calculated — very calculated — in the way she handled people and relationships. She is very strategic in the way she cultivates circles of friends. Once she decides you’re not part of her life, she can be very cold.
‘It’s this shutdown mechanism she has. There’s nothing to negotiate. She’s made her decision and that’s it.’

^^on point with what is happening now

‘I know the Royal Family was something she found fascinating. She had one of Princess Diana’s books [Diana: Her True Story] on her bookshelf, and even when she was with Trevor she told me she wanted to go and stay in London for at least a month.

^^
maybe she has one of Lady C's old book too:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Her earliest memory is of Meghan reaching out to touch her hair. ‘She loved it because it was so long and straight. She had this amazing curly mane. I always cherished her hair and she mine.’

➿➿➿ curly mane... not that fake extensions she has on. i think all the people from her past are just fed up with her and moved on.

now can the media just be fed up with her and archive her already?
This article makes such a sad read. They were like sisters from age of 2. 😣

Reactions: 20
They seem to have released more photos from the staged baby2baby 10 minute charity drive through stunt, are they needing to double dip now, to squeeze every drip of value out of their private jet fees and to ensure the public see how holy and gracious they are?

wonder how long it will be until they arrange themselves as judges of a photo contest, copying Kate once again.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Let's hope H doesn't have a meltdown 😅

Does anyone else think that Meghan could have told Harry that Charles made some sort of pass at her before their abrupt departure? I can imagine how she could easily embellish something and Haribo would go off the deep end.
I would not put anything past her
She’s a scheming manipulative what Freda says

Ooh Ive found another person who thinks there was some scenario between Smeg and Charles:

'There is NO question MM has something extremely, very strong on the Royal family, and FOLLOW THE MONEY, what she has to blackmail them mightily is DIRECTLY INVOLVING BETWEEN HER & PRINCE CHARLES. IT most likely is some sexual interaction that she either recorded audio and or visual. Small H is livid over what his father had with MM that is why he has insulted the family and has nothing to do with all of them except through MM. Small H is only a little afraid of the QUEEN herself but MM constantly assures him she knows how to manipulate everything. MM believes she will continue to receive anything she wants from the monarchy. She has them in the palm of her hand & she absolutely knows it. That's why her demands & behaviors continue to be more & more outrageous. There will be no stopping her. You'll see...'😳😳🤯
Wonder if Charles whispered in her ear what he said on the phone to Camilla 😆
I honestly can’t see Charles taking a risk doing anything or have anything done to him that would be leaked out
Maybe she made a pass at him or made a proposition and he told her where to go
But there is certainly something going on behind the scenes and I think it’s about Andrew or even Phillip lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Meghan and Harry are a scheming duplicitous pair....who love publicity and love using the media...

But.....maybe we have to be careful with some of the more ridiculous elements of the conspiracy theories? Why does she need to have had an affair with Charles, or have some kind of blackmail over the RF, for him to be bending over backwards to finance his son?
A lot of parents do move heaven and earth to support their kids, even if they arent as rich as the RF!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.