Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Do you dunk your penis?
(1001 Posts)

Add message | Report
SaraCrewe Tue 08-Oct-13 09:16:47

I considered name changing for this, but, fuck it.
We have a dedicated post-sex cleanup area on the bedside table. A box of tissues, a small bin, and a beaker of clean water for temporary cleaning/dunking while the bathroom is occupied by me.
Apparently our penis beaker is strange and not the done thing.
Does everyone else just lay there in a sticky post coital glow until morning? Really?

I don't know what's funnier - the idea of somebody actually doing that or the fact there are 1001 posts on it!! :ROFLMAO: Penis beaker indeed - same principle as a finger bowl at the Chinese I suppose.

I will never look at finger bowl in the same way now:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Lady C's take on Finding Freebies, the first 100 pages......

There are rumours that Doria is in jail atm, or secreted away for some reason.
One of the comments on YT re. her jail time......

Doria went to federal prison for exactly 8 years she was charged with 4 felonys...
1. Was for a travelyst company fraud she tried to brain (blame) thomas for.
2. Tax IRS fraud.
3. Her father died under mysterious circumstances which he was poisoned ..
4. Forging her dads signature on his house ..
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ...

It's believed that she was taken bc of a probation violation which I'm sure it's bc she refused to pay taxes on the 9 million she got from Megan .. remember Meghan send her the 9 million dollars while she was still in U.K. .. how could the royals let this trash get away with all this stuff.. I will never understand..
Cut from the same dirty, sketchy cloth...🧐

Oh, Harry, what have you done...

• Wow

Team JCM

VIP Member
That's a lovely offer. I'm sure some on here will be glad of it 👍 .Personally I'm waiting to buy it for buttons online or on VERY special offer (99p would be perfect) because I do prefer my books in physical form, especially bio type ones so I can go back and recheck facts.

Pom has more interest in Haz's balls than smeggy has. I doubt she's clapped eyes (or hands or minge) on his balls in many months.

Easy peasy. "Don't be a fucken cunt".

Best avoid DS then . It's a cauldron of smegganites wall to wall. Very weird what they consider as "Breaking forum rules" too. Silly cunts.
Jackie lives!!!!

• Haha

Palpatine

VIP Member
Nah, I'm still not buying it. Everytime shit for brains and the yacht girl get bad publicity 'somebody in the know' drags up some shit about William or Kate to take the heat off the snarkles. Usually it starts in the Royal Family thread (spit) but sometimes in the Secret Celeb thread (to create the illusion that it's just a tidbit and not yet another sniper attack on the Cambridges and hey, if it gets around wellllll 🤷‍♀️ ... *shrugs*.)
Right on cue, Hazza shits on his mum's grave and then wipes his arse with his Invictus tee shirt and up pops the rumour again to distract from his being a total conniving cunt. It's tedious and in an era of high tech in the hands of everyone from the bin man to the ladies who lunch there has been no evidence to support it. None other than Kate and Wills looked like they were enduring a prolonged tiff. Maybe he came home drunk and pissed in the wardrobe(yep, had that done here) or brought his pervey obnoxious old school pal to stay overnight(cunt🤬).Thank fuck there is no footage of me when Mr Freda forgets a birthday either because it can be 'picture only but no sound' for days on end.
Any of us can claim to be anything. I mean I'm 21, 6ft tall, have a body to die for and wear only Victoria's Secret lingerie as I do the dishes ... I also have a Masters degree in Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Or something.:unsure:
I totally agree with you. I mainly posted it for the bit about the Royals PR team.

Malsi

Forgive the intrusion..long-standing lurking fan and unforgivably illiterate technology user, but as I was lurking on twitter a strange looking code came across and I grabbed a few screen shots. If I posted a few, could you knowledgeable people tell me if it’s fluff or should be passed along? Some of it looked rather strange and all of it appears generated by the evil dweller in Cali.
A8EF626A-C805-4913-BA84-0BAA0DCEAA02.png

It was a running script with an embedded option to plant on a website. Odd? Yes. Or is this a common thing? I’m am not familiar with technology

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Team JCM

VIP Member
Working titles for the comedies ...

Two Twats and a Baby.
Dumber and Dumberer.
Mister Haz-Bean.
Starkers and Clunge.
Wedding Crasher, the Revenge.
Private Planes Trains and Automobiles.

For the action movies ...

One Man takes Afghanistan.
Tyler's White House Down.
Tooken. (titled in a nod to his new Murican speak)
True Brit.
Kill Will.
Hilair!!! Kill Will 🤣🤣

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Brand would certainly be an excellent choice to play Manson in a film 😁
Physically he would be good, but his acting skills aren't that good and he would play him with his high pitched Mickey Mouse voice, thus spoiling the Manson package somewhat.

• Haha

Team JCM

VIP Member
Well done DT and lofty. Another great title.:m

Is the Pope Caflic?
It will be a tear jerking whine of adoration for his sainted mummy.
Or maybe not, since he won't be getting paid for it.

ETA . Harry Markle mentioned something I brought up last week. First, yes I know that the disability thing could have been recorded pre megxit but I still think Hazza has been home very recently. There is too much involved in his defection for it all to have been sorted in one swift meeting at Sandringham and then off to Canada on the next flight. It's not logical. I would think there are things needing his signature , PLUS (note it's a big plus) there was the house buy to discuss with daddy regarding funding thereof.
Harry Markle reckons he was home in June (on the QT cos he's a coward) and I agree. I also think it's why he's looking more wretched. I think he's been home and it hurt his heart to see his old life and his family getting on with things without him.
This 💯

Let's hope H doesn't have a meltdown 😅

Does anyone else think that Meghan could have told Harry that Charles made some sort of pass at her before their abrupt departure? I can imagine how she could easily embellish something and Haribo would go off the deep end.
Ye olde “ errrry click” line. sad fishing fo sho!

Reactions: 10

mardymare

VIP Member
Yankee Wally's latest -

She talks about plagiarism of the Harry Markle blog.
For anyone interested masochistic enough she also highlights the audio to Finding Freedom by the plasticine creation. İt's about 10hrs long and easily findable on YT

Reactions: 10