Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just_me1954

VIP Member

Latest harry markle

• Heart
Reactions: 12

freda19

VIP Member
Forgive the intrusion..long-standing lurking fan and unforgivably illiterate technology user, but as I was lurking on twitter a strange looking code came across and I grabbed a few screen shots. If I posted a few, could you knowledgeable people tell me if it’s fluff or should be passed along? Some of it looked rather strange and all of it appears generated by the evil dweller in Cali. View attachment 233955

It was a running script with an embedded option to plant on a website. Odd? Yes. Or is this a common thing? I’m am not familiar with technology
Blimey O Reilly, sounds like an escapee from The Dunroaming Home for Bewildered Dyslexics.(apologies to any dyslexics reading this).
I have no clue what that's about at all. I can't even tell if it's pro or con.

• Haha

PoleStar

Chatty Member
Does Dulux do vegan?

I’m sure Meghan is engaged in an exhausting round of plumping ‘throw pillows’.
Guess it will have to be this then - https://www.celticsustainables.co.uk/earthborn-claypaint/

£60 for 5 litres, wonder if that's expensive enough for Smegheaad?! It's made of clay so she could double up and use some as a face mask. 🤣🤣🤣 Mind you, that would be saving money, not spending it so highly unlikely really. Perhaps the dolly could use the leftovers for doing some vegan finger painting.

• Haha
  • Wow

Murakami's Cat

Paula M's new video. If his family lied to take the heat off his back, or PC paid for it then he's very lucky, considering what he did to his family.

What about his trust fund inheritance? I don't know much about that. I know that if he had to use, or has used that money, it would not last long with their lifestyle.

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C said the Queen can't just take the ducal title away again, it would require an Act of Parliament.
Yes, it's not quite as easy to strip the titles as people think plus TQ was mindful of the Govt being involved with Brexit, and now bigger issues like C***D and the economy. Also İ think TQ was thinking of security for the Sussexes in letting them keep the titles for now.

Team JCM

VIP Member
Welcome new person.
Welllll now, touchy subject, some say yes some say no.
I say yes. There is no evidence of what she did in the missing years, which in itself is quite telling, and California has a law that allows anyone jailed for white collar victimless crime to have their record expunged so they can get jobs without a prison record holding them back after serving their time.
It's probably where she learned her world class jewellery making skills and clothes designing ability that allegedly netted her awards.😜 In reality she probably altered orange jump suits as a side line.

Row boat in her case 🛥⛵🛶
Eeeeeeeuuuw boat

ROTFLOL! He didn’t? Say it ain’t so? This has made my day - please someone leak this shizz. Was it written in pen or is he still on the 2B lead?

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I don't reckon he will publicly say anything. If reports are right about the feud between the brothers, he'll keep his own counsel & his gunpowder dry, and let the Palace deal with it, all in their own good time. Must be sad to see his brother going the way he is, all led by a whiff of Merkin. 😔
Totally agree but he could state that he's 'disappointed' with the musical. Noone would think there's anything wrong with that. Except the gruesome twosome of course 🙂

Jkay

Chatty Member
That’s good they’ve started paying back, how about wedding and security costs now??? Oooh I think Canada are also looking for some cash back too, H.
My assumption is Charles has given them a couple million and they are having to manage the money all by themselves for 12 months or so until the next (bigger obvz) instalment. The stress! The anxiety! Imagine getting ‘paid’ on one big instalment per year. It must be so so hard making sure they don’t spend it all at once on important necessities such as hair treatments, hair follicle massages, outfits for their 10-15 min appearances, face masks, yoga matts, organic groceries, etc etc. In fact maybe best just to hire someone to help them make sure they don’t spend it all at once. If anything really nice pops up that they have to pay for (yes money pays for things, life isn’t free!!!) they can always do some pap pics. They just love the media when they need them and when they say exactly what they want them to say with the exact photos that they have approved.
How anyone can honestly have any respect for either of them I do not know. They are positively deluded.
Or maybe they've been given a golden handshake from Netflix. Why would it be stressful managing a large amount of money? It might be hard for the average person if they got their salary once a year but Harry is used to getting big chunks of money in his life, and he'll have financial advisors.

neo_wales

The thread on DS about this pair just got locked down LOL, lasted a bit longer than I thought it would. It was fine so long as praise was posted but when negative posts stared popping up BAM thread closed. It was a good thread, broadly speaking no personal insults thrown at other members, posts for the most part were polite but some were negative in content about this right royal pair so it had to close.

• Wow
  • Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I know right?! I respect her decision 100% but dont 'brag' about it as though she did the child a favour ffs.

Im so pissed off with her. I know someone who decided to have a termination (for her own reasons) but it was the most emotionally painful thing shes ever done. She didnt feel the need to talk about it on social media and to be honest can barely talk about it at all to this day. Yet that stupid bint comes on and casually makes it sound like a form or birth control.
She’s a sandwich short of a picnic that one 🤦‍♀️

• Haha