Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Im not going to unsubscribe from Netflix! Its got some interesting programmes on.

But.....its often lowest common denominator stuff! I wouldnt bother with Netflix if I wanted to watch a serious documentary! Id go for BBC 4 !

Reactions: 8

MollyMooo

Reactions: 7

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Thanks for the welcome!
As I’m a bit late to the party what is the yacht and other stories please

Loftcat

Wh
Meghan and Harry are a scheming duplicitous pair....who love publicity and love using the media...

But.....maybe we have to be careful with some of the more ridiculous elements of the conspiracy theories? Why does she need to have had an affair with Charles, or have some kind of blackmail over the RF, for him to be bending over backwards to finance his son?
A lot of parents do move heaven and earth to support their kids, even if they arent as rich as the RF!!
[/QUOTE t What if she's got something on HARRY!!?!?

suspecrobot

Complicit in allowing behaviour towards oneself which is unacceptable. I’m guessing my standards of acceptable behaviour are higher than yours. It not about the RF setting an example, it’s about everyone respecting others. But thanks for your input Meg 😂
Calm down dear, these anger levels aren’t good for your blood pressure.

🤣The list is endless on what she needs to do to square these two up. Plenty of suggestions on the last 40 threads on here, have a read through 👍
The Queen has no power whatsoever. If she took M’s titles away which I highly doubt she will, there’s nothing to stop M using them in one form or another anyway. ‘ The former Duchess of Sussex‘ that kind of thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6