Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Oh please, please, please can we put them on I'm A Celeb and vote every day for them to eat cockroaches, kangaroo penises and sheep testicles?? Oh that would make my decade!
Well she would do very well with the Penises and testicles lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12

mardymare

VIP Member
Working titles for the comedies ...

Two Twats and a Baby.
Dumber and Dumberer.
Mister Haz-Bean.
Starkers and Clunge.
Wedding Crasher, the Revenge.
Private Planes Trains and Automobiles.

For the action movies ...

One Man takes Afghanistan.
Tyler's White House Down.
Tooken. (titled in a nod to his new Murican speak)
True Brit.
Kill Will.
Kill Will :devilish:

• Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
It's guesswork but this Invictus-linked event coming to light has rattled them based on today's PR frenzy.

There were so many things that the gruesome twosome did that I never questioned at the time but now you just kind of know how slippery they are, and how much they pre-planned this move to the USA.

Oh here we go. The Duke of Litigation is back...

The gravity of this is immense! He’s actually come out in defence of his actions. This is getting ugly, rubs hands, makes popcorn

• Haha
  • Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
Funny how Samantha markle, gobshite to the press at ANY opportunity , has been totally silent for months!!!!! Been handsomely paid to shut up by manky megs???!!!!! Thoughts tattle bastards???

• Haha
  • Sick

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Why do my posts join an old post even though there is a 43 min gap between the new and last one 😶
I think you need to wait until the '3 dots' uder your post which allows the editing disapear.
I hate when my post merge together especially if they are on different subjects 😅

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I think this or the Queen even.

Until I see the check from their bank account I'll never believe it. It's come too fast on the back of the Invictus debacle and smacks once again of damage control.
The Queen refused to bail out Andrew, her son, over his ski chalet financial problems so doubt she would bail out her errant grandson.

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
  • Haha

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I thought the Dukedom can be stripped, it’s just the HRH Prince bit
16.32 here "The Queen cannot remove a peerage from a peer. That is something that Parliament has to do. Once the Queen made Harry the Duke of Sussex, she removed her ability to just peremptorily strip him of that title. The other titles [??] are within her gift and she can remove them"

Chum

It's very odd how quiet Sam is, especially as she was so vocal at the start.
I'm sure it's not at her own volition; either Smeg or her cult got to her, with money or threats. She didn't seem to give a shit about calling it how she saw it before so why would she suddenly stop unless she was forced.

Reactions: 11