Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
So what are the thoughts on the fact they were married before Windsor, as they didn't use their legal names in the service, Henry and Rachel, but Harry and Meghan?

Edited to say, I was reading the tweets/comments on the post!
The Archbishop used their full names at the beginning of the service though.

I know with funerals, legally you have to use the deceased‘s full name once during the service. E.g. if Joseph Thomas Bloggs was known to all as Tommy, then the officiant must use his full name on one occasion and then they can use Tommy after that if the family wish.

I‘ve no idea if it’s the same for marriage.

Reactions: 10

Pixie06

VIP Member
Just thought I would post this agIn, as someone asked about Meghans "real" mother last thread and it has taken all this time to find it again. There is more somewhere on tbe net.
You have to read the comments, and there are photos also and somewhere names her.
Expand the Micah Moose comment to see photo etc.

That 2nd pic is just like her if real!

mardymare

VIP Member
Not buying it bubba.
First Travelyst is Harry's scam and wasn't around back in her Thomas days.
Her dad died from a fall after allegedly tripping over a dog leash (though he might have had help from Doris;)).
No way has she been arrested or thhe press would be on it like flies on fresh shite.
The 9 million is a rumour with no evidence, not even a smidgen.
Some of the YT comments are way out there aren't they but it's interesting to wonder about what's happening with the likes of Doria, Markus Anderson, MyLittlePony who have played their parts in this car crash union, and are now nowhere to be seen......

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Here's some info about R Gerald Markle - I'm not sure what relation he is to meghan though:
Doesn’t look like there’s a resemblance to other Markle family members ...
1DAFC286-34BD-4509-AD89-B4008954BCD2.jpeg

Interesting 🤔

Facehugger

VIP Member
OK, buckle up.

Buckle up? Oh my word, I needed locking in to my sofa with a bloody parachute harness and a few bungy cords for good measure when I saw that! Attorney my shiny voluminous arse! 🤣🤣 No way, we'd all have heard that one long before now if there was any iota of truth in it at all.

• Haha

Silbee

VIP Member
The Queen refused to bail out Andrew, her son, over his ski chalet financial problems so doubt she would bail out her errant grandson.
This was low down in the Mail, if you're not a scroller you would have missed it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I remember bullseye back in the 80s. So here is another game show one. This time it's throw the dart to reach Meghan's photo for extra points 😄
Hit the nose win the star prize 🤭
View attachment 235422

Win an ex yatch..signed by H Markle 😄
Please note small print...ex yatch girl Meghan not included...otherwise it be the booby prize 🤭

"Perfect to go salling in Wolverhampton" 😄
View attachment 235428
What's that on the top of the boat...looks like Harry has left a bundle of underpants that needs to be washed 😄

I've made this lol, I add it later 😄 x

I

I'm staying put lol ❤🤗 x
I love this...made me smile 😄 xx
"Super, smashing, great" 🤣🤣

• Haha

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member
Im cross about her Meghaness and hazno getting a Netflix deal.

that they seem to think that with zero experience, they can create documentaries of positivity and hope.
They have done such a brilliant job with their families havent they, her dad, his dad and his brother......perfect examples to us all of how to be hopeful and positive!!
And such a great job with the British press and the Daily Mail etc.
And travelyst......such a great environmental charity.......do as I say....reduce your use of plane travel.....or pay to carbon offset it....rather than do as I do.. ie ..use a plane to get to a charity event giving out goods to families at a school!

The only good thing will be...hopefully they wont get the money unless people watch their programmes and give them good reviews!

On the other hand, It may bring karma, People are fascinated by...and watch loads about car crash characters like ''Tiger king'/Joe Exotic, ' thats on Netflix isnt it.....? But Tiger king is in jail and the death of f***** Carole Baskin's husband is being investigated.. its made loads of money for some of the documentary contributors, but.....also exposed some pretty horrendous personalities!
(And those poor tigers/lions and ligers etc......animal cruelty at its most extreme!)

I dont think Joe Exotic came across at all well from any of these documentaries........they exposed him as a fraud and a very dodgy human being! And I ended up being so pleased that he had been imprisoned for tax fraud or for trying to kill Carole Baskin. However It was a must watch show...especially during the early days of lockdown...!. .....

Joe Exotic did actually encourage the first documentary on his zoo.......including the footage where the employee had her arm ripped off by a angry tiger...but it was slanted by the second load of producers to look .......dodgy!
I loved that series ,it was so cringe is was good, no he came across a raving nutcase in the end, she's doing Dancing with the Stars, so has come out the better of the 2..... Do I think her husbands death was iffy ? oh yes !!!

Facehugger

VIP Member
I really really hate it when I have to agree with anything fucking Piers fucking asshole fucking gobshite fucking Morgan, the cunt, has to say! 🤬
He's missed a trick or two there methinks Palp. Sooo, this children's programming? Anybody got any ideas? The Banana Splits? Captain Pugwash?

• Haha