Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Yes I found that one. It wouldn't surprise me if she looked up the details of a conveniently deceased lawyer with the name Markle and added herself into their company in order to assist Doris in getting the house into her name. This is pure speculation obviously but it's like history repeating itself the way the Ragland women have big houses serendipitously fall into their laps.
Also I also fould it odd how she retained her dad's name despite the rancour between them. If she admires mommy so much then why not use her precious name? Or maybe the Ragland name search would revert to the whole 'grandpa Ragland tripped over a dog lead and had numerous head injuries' scenario, so staying Markle was a way of distancing herself just a tad. Plus Pansky Markle was a very respected firm should anyone check the name.

I know ! Lying about her age? Say it ain't so. :eek:

Though maybe she added a few years back then to endow herself with some sort of age related gravitas for the position she was claiming.
It say's he died in 2011, just before she started on Suits. Any idea when she said she was an attorney?

Reactions: 9

Pixie06

VIP Member
There is more somewhere I just cant find it. It has been postex on tattle before, I dont know how to search it. Some of the other members might remember it. They also said that thomas jnr could be the father, got the young cousin into trouble.
WOW!

There is more somewhere I just cant find it. It has been postex on tattle before, I dont know how to search it. Some of the other members might remember it. They also said that thomas jnr could be the father, got the young cousin into trouble.
So her own father is a pea.do possibly???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Miscanthus

VIP Member
This was low down in the Mail, if you're not a scroller you would have missed it.

I think we are saying the same thing?
Despite the Mail headline it states that a spokesperson for Andrew denied the Queen's involvement in the chalet debt.

Norbs

VIP Member
The biggest scandal of the Invictus concert (which I think was a Diana-branded anniversary event) was that Invictus outed Harry as having planned a June 2021 Hollywood Bowl star-studded pop concert..... back in 2019. When he was a new dad, working Royal and happily going on fully-funded Royal tours., Oops.
I don’t understand your point. Harry was involved in Invictus as a Senior Royal long before Meghan came onto the scene. Why would there be a problem with his involvement in a fundraising initiative for them?