Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
sohohousepaper.jpg

This is the Soho House wallpaper that was on the wall when Haznoballs and Smeggy met for their first date. If you look closely at it you'll see that it's made up of genitalia 😳 🤭
Why? Is Soho House basically a posho knocking shop ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I have truly found my calling amongst you good people 🤣 and forever in your debt for keeping me sane and my phone drenched in my drink through lockdown. My distaste at the plastic woke princess Merkin wearing one and her ginger no bollocks cuckold grows by the day. 🤣
And mine 🤣 they both me want to vomit.🤮
Trouble is nearly everyone I know thinks I've lost my mind if I have a rant about them 😁 my husband gives me side eye and checks his phone.
I've developed a deep seated loathing for both of them (which probably is totally irrational) but it's great to find some like minded people on here.😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Thanks @Loftcat for the title.

Recap:
1. Chatting with Gloria in the backyard of Santa Barbara stable (not Smeg's new mansion). tattle rumor has it, that's the origin of Meg's "long flowly" hair.
2. haz's new gig on Netflix--released on the same day as chatting with gloria
3. Doria's new role as a teacher at a college. Sharing with her students her tradecraft from jail: making hippie jewelry

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm so mad with them been given this opportunity when there are probably loads of young 'would be producers script writers' etc, who have studied and are trained for this

Loftcat

I feel that a defence should be put forward for Smeggy. Reading about the way she has used/ghosted/social climbed to where she is now, and the comments made even from a young age, she's not inconsistent. In fact, she's an equal opportunities cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
If she’s had any prior contact with any member of the RF it’s Andrew on some yacht.
There’s pictures of him and her best pal Markus Anderson- so there’s the link.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I reckon Charles has agreed to pay the money for them. There's no way Netflix would hand over millions to the Harkles up front when they have no track record as producers. This is Harry having a meltdown over the bad press he's getting due to being an all round snake 🐍
The fool thinks that doing this now will save their reputation but it's too late for that.

Quote from the Daily Mail article:
'Graham Smith of Republic said: 'Harry should have paid this bill from the outset, rather than expecting the taxpayer to stump up the cash.

'They've now paid for the refurbishment while continuing to use the home whenever they stay in the UK.

'Their statement claims the cottage is the Queen's property, which is untrue.

'It belongs to the Crown Estate, which is there to raise revenue for the Treasury, so we have a right to know what rent they are paying for the place.'

He added: 'Harry and Meghan have ended their active involvement in royal duties and now live in the US, yet still expect the British taxpayer to provide them with luxury accommodation, always available for whenever they choose to visit.

'Perhaps they should get a loyalty card with Travelodge and save the taxpayer more wasted money.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Click on the Show More button to read all of the story
Sorry if it's already been mentioned.
From that article.

Doria grew up in a simple family and went to a very ordinary school. She was pretty enough, and she had a lot of Boyfriends, and they were all older than her. There were rumors about her affair with a high school teacher. The consequence of this was early pregnancy and childbirth. The child was placed in foster care.

Will that be true then - she has another half-sibling from Doria?

• Wow

Palpatine

VIP Member
Serena just won her first round match in the US Open tennis. Bet she glad to be playing behind closed doors 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So not only have Harkles signed up to a company who will be airing a tacky Diana musical, now it seems Horrible Harry will be involved in making a documentary about Diana.

I bet William is furious 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
It's simple. Netflix have bought the Harkles tell-all Royal documentary (or a series of them) . They're going to throw in an elephant documentary or two as a sweetener but basically this is about Harry and Meghan selling Royal secrets.

After they've done their Royal bit, the deal will fizzle out.

It will be interesting to see if Oprah has a piece of their production company.

ETA The NY Times story says that Harry and Meghan will appear on camera in documentaries so that's the 'tell'. We know Megz has been shopping a Diana-style documentary for a while.
This. 100%.
The cunts have agreed do do an on camera gig (or two) if netflix let them do a couple of ones of their own choice. It's as simple as that :m
It'll be a penny ante deal and as usual her PR are fluffing it up to make it look bigger than it is.
OK, lets get real , setting aside the fact that we somewhat despise the pair ( who knew?:m )... does anyone want to watch a docu on female empowerment? Or one on racial discrimination? Or one on females in politics? One on BLM? I mean even if it was made by a genuine expert on any of them? I couldn't be arsed.
Maybe some of you might and I'm reading the crowd wrong, but personally I'm so over twisted feminism, female empowerment and women in politics and frankly BLM is going down the shitter for most of world ... the momentum is gone because the bandwagon crashed (mostly into big store fronts🤐.) People are in debt, losing jobs and homes, fighting a cunt of a pandemic and we're all struggling too much in some way with one or all of those issues to be arsed organising riots and protests.
The only thing I might watch at a pinch (but might not) is a program of them whining about how awful life in the Firm is/was. And I honestly think that type of 'kiss and tell' was the bait they dangled to hook a netflix deal. They will be entering the world that Katie Price has finally fizzled and faded out of ... duff fly on the wall shite and lies and more lies.Pricey's sloppy seconds, oh the shame :eek:
The firm's legal bods will be sharpening their pencils, stocking up on yellow legal pads and investing in new laptops/notebooks ready to scrutinise every word and gesture. Bring it on.:m

I zoomed in on all of it - the only thought I had was the thing in the middle looked like the plant out of 'Little Shop of Horrors' 🤣🤣👽
So innocent.
Stay that way please. The rest of us are dirty minded bitches and dogs.

That wallpaper looks like a classic/ classy homage to William Morris designs - I think it's called "Dappled Flaps" ;)
Well it's certainly not Cath Kidston, that's for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Facehugger

VIP Member
No way!!! This is next-level cringe - it's all going to be ginger James Bond pastiche stuff, you just know it. Let's all start the film guesses..

HarkleFinger
Montecito Ex-Royale
Duchesses Are Forever
From ChungaChanga with Penguins
On her merkin's secret service.
Muckraker.
The (Freda word) who loved me.
Gingerfinger.
From Russia with love (leaving that as it is, new house, ya know 🤭)

I know it's not a Bond, but based on that picture posted the other day I reckon 'Blowfellas' might be needing to go on his list somewhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32