Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's some info about R Gerald Markle - I'm not sure what relation he is to meghan though:

Reactions: 6
Here's some info about R Gerald Markle - I'm not sure what relation he is to meghan though:
Doesn’t look like there’s a resemblance to other Markle family members ...
1DAFC286-34BD-4509-AD89-B4008954BCD2.jpeg

Interesting 🤔

Reactions: 10
It says her age is 37 in that, she's now 39...she's been with Harry 4 years...

Yes I found that one. It wouldn't surprise me if she looked up the details of a conveniently deceased lawyer with the name Markle and added herself into their company in order to assist Doris in getting the house into her name. This is pure speculation obviously but it's like history repeating itself the way the Ragland women have big houses serendipitously fall into their laps.
Also I also fould it odd how she retained her dad's name despite the rancour between them. If she admires mommy so much then why not use her precious name? Or maybe the Ragland name search would revert to the whole 'grandpa Ragland tripped over a dog lead and had numerous head injuries' scenario, so staying Markle was a way of distancing herself just a tad. Plus Pansky Markle was a very respected firm should anyone check the name.

It says her age is 37 in that, she's now 39...she's been with Harry 4 years...
I know ! Lying about her age? Say it ain't so. :eek:

Though maybe she added a few years back then to endow herself with some sort of age related gravitas for the position she was claiming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yes I found that one. It wouldn't surprise me if she looked up the details of a conveniently deceased lawyer with the name Markle and added herself into their company in order to assist Doris in getting the house into her name. This is pure speculation obviously but it's like history repeating itself the way the Ragland women have big houses serendipitously fall into their laps.
Also I also fould it odd how she retained her dad's name despite the rancour between them. If she admires mommy so much then why not use her precious name? Or maybe the Ragland name search would revert to the whole 'grandpa Ragland tripped over a dog lead and had numerous head injuries' scenario, so staying Markle was a way of distancing herself just a tad. Plus Pansky Markle was a very respected firm should anyone check the name.

I know ! Lying about her age? Say it ain't so. :eek:

Though maybe she added a few years back then to endow herself with some sort of age related gravitas for the position she was claiming.
It say's he died in 2011, just before she started on Suits. Any idea when she said she was an attorney?

Reactions: 9
OK, buckle up.

Buckle up? Oh my word, I needed locking in to my sofa with a bloody parachute harness and a few bungy cords for good measure when I saw that! Attorney my shiny voluminous arse! 🤣🤣 No way, we'd all have heard that one long before now if there was any iota of truth in it at all.

• Haha
Can somebody post the video of Meghan going through the car boot only to be told off by security. That really makes me laugh. I wish she would do a live interview and they would play that video asking her about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can somebody post the video of Meghan going through the car boot only to be told off by security. That really makes me laugh. I wish she would do a live interview and they would play that video asking her about it 😂
Oh yes! That made me laugh too. Cheeky bint. Love how they had the measure of her.

Reactions: 13

This? Who's car was it???

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Funny how Samantha markle, gobshite to the press at ANY opportunity , has been totally silent for months!!!!! Been handsomely paid to shut up by manky megs???!!!!! Thoughts tattle bastards???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Harry and Meghan...Meghan having control of Harry's bollocks (arm) lol 😄

Resizer_15993464528260.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how Samantha markle, gobshite to the press at ANY opportunity , has been totally silent for months!!!!! Been handsomely paid to shut up by manky megs???!!!!! Thoughts tattle bastards???
Under a patio maybe???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A new Netflix logo for Meghan and Harry..also Meghan's old Sussex logo and Harry added his initial later by felt pen 🤭
Resizer_15993126439030.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone on the last thread (can't remember who, sorry) suggested she might have gone quiet until the legal case around the letter to her Dad is finished with?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.