Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really understand how people seem to be accepting their Netflix deal so... easily? According to them, part of the reason they left was to have privacy but here they are doing this and that and getting publicity on what seems like (and probably is) purpose. I honestly won't be surprised if they come out with their own version of KUWTK.
I don't understand why the average person isn't more bothered about their dreadful behaviour. It's obvious that their real interests lie in money and power. If they had really wanted a quiet life they could have had that in the UK. Anyone who falls for Meghan's PR pieces delivered by plastic Scobie is an idiot in my opinion.

And as for Harry, look how much he has changed. He's betrayed the very men that trusted him and need his help which is beyond despicable . His actions are just loathsome, he knows that this will hurt the very veterans he once professed to care so much about. I hope he stays in the USA and never returns to the UK.

One day it may dawn on him that money cant buy respect it is earned and that his very actions have destroyed the trust of the people and the country that he once professed to love so much and that once loved him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I really like her she's spot on about Meghan but I do feel that Harry has proved not to be the person we thought he was, and that he is more than just her enabler. He's just as bad as his horrible wife.
I agree he's just as bad. He should have done more to stick with Invictus and if she didnt like it, he should have stood up to her.

Reactions: 25
I really like her she's spot on about Meghan but I do feel that Harry has proved not to be the person we thought he was, and that he is more than just her enabler. He's just as bad as his horrible wife.
People like Smeg, Harry, and Andrew are the reason that some people want to abolish the monarchy, and can you blame them? We’re seeing record numbers of young adults moving back in with their parents because they can’t afford to live on their own, record unemployment rates in some areas since the Great Depression, and somehow we’re all supposed to pay taxes to fund another thousand dollar dress or private jet trips for a scammer who used to turn tricks, her dim-witted lapdog, and a sexual predator? And now these spongers are going out into the world and virtual signalling and asking us to support their initiatives/lifestyles with donations and purchases.

Somehow they manage to take the already low bar we have for them and drag it straight down to hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree.

I'll stick my neck on the line and say Harry's fully complicit in this. As thick as he is he's not that stupid.

My own view is he's been consumed by a lifetime of jealousy towards William, I think he's seethed inwardly that he was 'the spare' and this is his way of showing how special he is.

We've all got a brake built-in where our subconscious will reason with us loudly and clearly you can't do that! We either take heed or we carry on regardless. That usually translates further down the line into, "I knew I shouldn't have done it"!

He's proved he's quite happy to trample on everything and everyone to be where he thinks he needs to be.

If any advice is being offered at all by those who hold him dear, he's ignoring everything ...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree, he's as bad as her, if not worse, as he's betrayed both his family, and his country; she's only betrayed family, both her own, and his, but she's also massively taken the piss out of our country.

Reactions: 27
Invictus Games snubbing has hit the Daily Mail now.

They say that the cancelling of the Invictus concert was due to covid (which doesn't make much sense given the dates and that it could easily be an all-streamed thing). Public feeling in the comments is that he is lying through his teeth.

:p stupid clowns.

• Angry
  • Haha
No Harry’s not the person we thought he was. He’s never been the person we all thought he was. The real Harry was kept carefully hidden for thirty odd years by the masterful palace PR machine. It was only because of their brilliant handling of his public persona that so many of us were fooled for so long. Only the occasional slip up got through. So now what we see is the real Harry when let loose without their protection. Megsy has only brought to the fore what was there underneath all along. A thick, petulant, overgrown toddler. Hell mend the cuntish pair of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Screen Shot 2020-09-07 .png

:sick::sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮
Why is there at least one article of her every single f day? How much money does she spend on these pieces per day?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Invictus Games snubbing has hit the Daily Mail now.

They say that the cancelling of the Invictus concert was due to covid (which doesn't make much sense given the dates and that it could easily be an all-streamed thing). Public feeling in the comments is that he is lying through his teeth.

:p stupid clowns.
Harry's lawyer straight up said it was due to a conflict of interest (Amazon vs. Netflix) so why are they trying to spin it now? They must think we're all morons.

• Sick
tabloids.jpg

Heres another one of those tabloids and gossip mags that Smeggy told us didn't exist 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am not sure if Hazno is that bright!

He is used to people doing things for him behind the scenes......so........he would be happy to let her Meghaness, lawyers, agents etc negotiate the Netflix deal for them. And he is used to things being arranged for his own convenience......so ... although .Invictus is his project.... I doubt if he actually did much of the legwork to make it happen. Hazno also lives in his own rarefired world, where I imagine he thinks that companies and people are charitable out of the goodness of their hearts
So I would imagine that it has come as a bit of a surprise to him to realise that he and his wife are pulling out of the Amazon special fundraiser for Invictus, because of Netflix!

And although they could perhaps do a special for Netflix, Im not sure how it works if Amazon have already heavily invested in Invictus, and future filming and promotion rights etc?

Then again they may have been forced to cancel the event because of covid...and its just that the press are letting them have the criticism because....they can?

oops.....I hadnt realised that the event was due for June 2021........ Oh well....there surely is no way they can replicate this event now, as Amazon would surely have a legal right to first refusal on the live show!

Reactions: 16
Good news.....they’ve paid back the money for Frogmore in full!
So it would seem!

Will believe it when the dust has settled and it's been confirmed that no new shenanighans has gone on

Reactions: 26
So it would seem!

Will believe it when the dust has settled and it's been confirmed that no new shenanighans has gone on
i agree! i would believe it if BP puts out a statement that said they have paid back in full. In the words of Smeg's favourite US president would say, "fake news" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i agree! i would believe it if BP puts out a statement that said they have paid back in full. In the words of Smeg's favourite US president would say, "fake news" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Harry hasn't paid 2.4 million but an unspecified amount that conveniently clears the debt. They are desperate to stop people talking about Invictus.

I don't believe a single word coming from a Harkles spokesperson.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.