Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys need to read all the comments on that NYT article accusing the British people and press of being racist by another self serving narcissist victimhood mentality.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I can totally predict that she will never ever come back to the UK again. Harry might pop in and out for some dutiful engagement he’s been forced to do, but I don’t think she would dare to show her face again, knowing how she has betrayed the monarchy and shirked her role within the family.
I’m cringing so bad at their shoddy immature behaviour.
I wouldn't be so sure, she has so much brass neck! I honesty don't believe that she thinks she's done anything wrong, she's got that much ego.

Reactions: 10
Agreed. Also let's give Diana a little credit in that her husband didn't love her and only married her out of duty. I'm not a Diana fan but I'm sure that all those years living with Charles still seeing Camilla would make you bitter. It took her a long time to bite back. This yank however... vile creature from the off.
I personally don't think she was a saint but she was used as a brood mare and married a man who was already in love with another women but was too spineless to tell mummy.

I'm disappointed (yet again) with Twitter suggesting that the media was bullying Meghan because shes black whilst conveniently ignoring the vitriol poured on all the other wives over the years. This isnt a race thing there is however a fair amount of misogyny. I haven't seen quite the hatred directed at Andrew as I've seen directed towards the women.

I liked Meghan in the beginning. But her entitled behaviour and ridiculous demands have put me off. If you want privacy don't marry into the bleeping Firm. It's not rocket science. And if Harry is so keen not to be a part of the family business he is free to leave.

They are making much of this turning down the Soverign Grant which is peanuts in comparison to what the Duchy of Cornwall supplies them who is ultimately funded by the likes of tenant farmers etc. So whilst the money isnt coming directly from Government coffers it is still being funded by the UK public via other means. Its disingenuous to pretend that the UK still isnt funding you.
Completely agreed with the above

Reactions: 5
I can totally predict that she will never ever come back to the UK again. Harry might pop in and out for some dutiful engagement he’s been forced to do, but I don’t think she would dare to show her face again, knowing how she has betrayed the monarchy and shirked her role within the family.
I’m cringing so bad at their shoddy immature behaviour.
Apparently, he's got an engagement at Buckingham Palace next week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree with Piers and that the gloves will now be off. The Press didn't give her the roasting that Di and Fergy etc used to get as there was some kind of protocol but if you are not 'Royal' anymore and will cherry pick media then they may as well have said 'bring it on' - oh dear she is gonna find out just how ruthless the press can be

Yachting stories et al. Can't wait. 🍿🍿🍿

i too am going to hell

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree with Piers and that the gloves will now be off. The Press didn't give her the roasting that Di and Fergy etc used to get as there was some kind of protocol but if you are not 'Royal' anymore and will cherry pick media then they may as well have said 'bring it on' - oh dear she is gonna find out just how ruthless the press can be

i too am going to hell
Plus Two divorces - I want the full story 😆!

Reactions: 12
Kate was torn to pieces by the press, she had it far tougher than Meghan. I cant remember much more than stories about her family coming out. She certainly didnt get hounded like some are making out.

Reactions: 17

i too am going to hell
Plus Two divorces - I want the full story 😆!
Whilst this would be fascinating to watch unfold, it actually plays into their agenda of the press attacks. Their defence will simply be "the stories are not from our approved outlets". I somewhat suspect the BRF will continue to squash any stories and use their influence to discredit them as much as possible to protect them (or maybe Harry especially).

I'd say for prob 5% of the population it is about race BUT most people were over the moon when Harry met her thinking he had finally found the one. The tide only turned because her true colours (no pun intended) came out and shes a nasty sly piece of work.

Reactions: 32
Kate was torn to pieces by the press, she had it far tougher than Meghan. I cant remember much more than stories about her family coming out. She certainly didnt get hounded like some are making out.
She was followed and goaded from the moment their relationship got out. Every time they suspected William would propose, they were camped outside her London flat. It must be so difficult to live with.

Reactions: 12
Yes! I used to feel so bad for Kate because the media was so bleeping horrendous to her and to make it worse she was young when it started.. not a full “grown” woman. Wtf pisses me off is everyone going on and on about how hard Meghan has had it. duck, the media wrote about her damn actions and raged on her because of her own behavior. I did not see all articles attacking her as a person like they did w Kate, Camilla ..

Reactions: 20
I'd say for prob 5% of the population it is about race BUT most people were over the moon when Harry met her thinking he had finally found the one. The tide only turned because her true colours (no pun intended) came out and shes a nasty sly piece of work.
yep and when a narc's mask slip, they will do everything in the world to cover that

Reactions: 7
Yes was it called a racist with Kate?

Reactions: 4
She was followed and goaded from the moment their relationship got out. Every time they suspected William would propose, they were camped outside her London flat. It must be so difficult to live with.
I remember reading she had to give up her job and go work for her parents because of the harassment by the press, just to be attacked for not having a ‘real job’ but working for her parents.

Yeah poor Megs, who can only get the paparazzi to follow her when she pays them...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Agreed. Chelsy finished with him, not the other way around.
MeAgain is what he settled for.
Remember Chelsy's face at their wedding? She was obviously worried for her friend Harry knowing he was making a BIG mistake! I bet he's not even allowed to see Chelsy now or many of his friends. In fact sources claim his friends say he has become distant.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Remember Chelsy's face at their wedding? She was obviously worried for her friend Harry knowing he was making a BIG mistake! I bet he's not even allowed to see Chelsy now or many of his friends. In fact sources claim his friends say he has become distant.
I bet Cressida and Chelsy are worried for him. They may be exes but I'm sure they still care enough.

Reactions: 11
Meghan is such a detriment to race issues.

There's a small amount of people in the UK that are racist, and most of them are products of the culture they grew up in and are close to dying.
Kate had the whole waitie Katie thing for years.
Yes she did, thats the reason she's so thin.

Reactions: 3
Yes there’s some videos of her literally being cornered in the street by paps and her begging them to leave her alone. Meghan has never had that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh I remember the articles about Kate. They weren’t tender with her, that’s for sure!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.