Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megs can't say people have been racist when she openly shows she has barely any association or shows acknowledgement to the black side of her family from a young age, as well as purposefully shunning any sororities at college which contained more than a few black students. She specifically refused to call herself black an has barely any black friends apart from Serena

Reactions: 8
Ez
Megs can't say people have been racist when she openly shows she has barely any association or shows acknowledgement to the black side of her family from a young age, as well as purposefully shunning any sororities at college which contained more than a few black students. She specifically refused to call herself black an has barely any black friends apart from Serena
And Oprah! In her defence, if she was picking friends based on their skin colour, that's racism too

Reactions: 4
i must admit I didn’t think she’d had that much abuse by the tabloids but I try and avoid gossiping press stories so thought maybe I’d just missed it all.

Reactions: 4
Really can't believe that even she throws the sh*t into the fan, and then jets off leaving H to deal with the fallout.
.....Yes I can.
I can and he's left as well now too. Cowards. I hope they lose Charles' bounty and their titles and I hope they are bloody gagged about talking about it too. The thought of having to see this woman pouring her fake little heart out on Oprah makes me feel queezy

Reactions: 9
I don't think she's jealous of Kate but I do think BOTH of them have an issue with attention - proven by the timing of their announcements (Eugenie's wedding and Kate's birthday) Harry has always been a bit of a spoilt brat and I think they (M and H) goad each other on. I couldn't stand Kate at first but have warmed to her as she's done the job - which whether you like it or not (side-eye to M) is to not say much, turn up and be an ambassador preferably dressed in British jewellery, handbags and clothes. The whole complaining whilst in Africa was tone-deaf, as is this. If the Queen had announced what was what with regard to H and M, I think the British public would have been on board. It feels like they're thrown a tantrum

Reactions: 12
I think good on them. People and press have been awful to her for no reason. Literally because she fell in love with a Prince. He was never going to be king and ALL the royals use so much of taxpayers money, yet its only a problem when it's their wedding or private plane 🙄 Atleast they want to be independent and self sufficient but also aren't being ignorant to the fact its not going to be as easy as us moving out our mams. Well done to them for putting themselves first instead of doing what they're supposed or expected to do
They are adults and people so don't know why it's an issue at all
Did you get lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Here is a picture of the legs of the self proclaimed woman of color. Without the bronzer she is white.
it’s just a easy way to counter critics. You hate me because I am black, boohoo. No. Your behaviour is appalling.
Are you joking? Being black isn’t defined by being light or dark skinned, she’s light skinned and she identifies as black because that’s her heritage. Please don’t insinuate she isn’t ‘properly’ black, because she is. She identified as black long before she met Harry. That’s not some kind of a woke ‘choice’ or political statement, and given the degree of racism in the US, wasn’t a passport to an easy life. Ffs that’s so offensive!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've said my peace. It is a race issue, whether it's because she black or American whatever. Harry has always wanted a more normal life, his wife has been abused in public, why is it bad for him to watch to protect his family in the way he wasn't. Also most of the people who comment don't actually give a duck, they just have to complain about something. Like people who complained about mothercare not being called parentcare.

Absolutely pathetic
Your argument is absolutely pathetic and not even well thought out. Not everything is about race and the current dislike of Meghan has nothing to do with her skin tone - it's about her attitude and total lack of disdain for others that she's shown ever since getting her foot in the door.

Your behaviour of calling people racist just because they disagree with you is also quite frankly disgusting. Grow up you ignorant child.

Reactions: 30
I dunno being black. I feel that underlining institutionalized racism.

But I'm not opening that can of worms because it's exhausting

Reactions: 3
Be careful - are you only black if you have black friends? Thats harsh. I have a friend who is very dark skinned, olive type and has black curly hair - she lives abroad, and gets assumed she is not White Britsh all the time. We live in such a multicultural world now.

What ever happened she had no intention of living in the UK and living the 'Royal life'. It would not matter what colour her skin, what clothes she wore, or bronzer she did or didn't wear. And I agree Harry was always going to be the one who broke away and did something different.

My ex boyfriend was on a base with Harry for a while and said he was so 'normal' hung about with the lads on base and generally was just so different to what everyone thought he would be.

I do wonder - Harry often has referred to his Mental Health in the past, has the past started to catch up and he genuinely needs a get out, NOW. Sometimes when your health is suffering, you make some bold moves to protect yourself.

Black friends, if you look black enough etc - are all ridiculous moot points.

If she had no intention of living the 'Royal Life' - should they still benefit from being Royal, in terms of title and finances. That's the issue I have and question ...

Reactions: 1
So she's fucked of to Canada to leave Harry to get the full brunt of the bollocking? If I were the queen I would drag that witch back and tell her what I really thought of her, take full custody of the baby and take away every inch of privilege I had offered her. The Queen should have said no to him marrying that fucker. Didn't learn from Wallis Simpson did they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i must admit I didn’t think she’d had that much abuse by the tabloids but I try and avoid gossiping press stories so thought maybe I’d just missed it all.
I agree, I really can't remember very much at all.
Thinking about the months/years of tabloid abuse that Camilla & Charles got, there is no comparison.
This is just an excuse for MM to get what she wants, and that's Harry in Canada with her, where she can be the 'famous' one that the Canadains/Americans seem to adore.

I don't believe she would ever of done this if she hadn't had Harry's baby, Archie is her trump card.

For her to have already gone back to Canada leaving Harry to sort out the mess, says it all really.

Are you joking? Being black isn’t defined by being light or dark skinned, she’s light skinned and she identifies as black because that’s her heritage. Please don’t insinuate she isn’t ‘properly’ black, because she is. She identified as black long before she met Harry. That’s not some kind of a woke ‘choice’ or political statement, and given the degree of racism in the US, wasn’t a passport to an easy life. Ffs that’s so offensive!
How she identifies is totally up to her. But if you look caucasian, act your whole damn life like a basic California blogger girl while piling on bronzer, you can’t counter justified criticism with the argument people are racist! Or unconsciously biased. They hate me because of the color of my skin! No. To most people you look caucasian and they hate you for your actions, not for the tone of your skin. She was welcomed with open arms. If people would have been racist that never would’ve happened.

Last edited:
I dunno being black. I feel that underlining institutionalized racism.

But I'm not opening that can of worms because it's exhausting
It’s not a race issue , everyone adored Meghan and everyone in the inner circle bent every rule in the book to make her happy etc
She hasn’t done herself any favours sometimes as people we have to bend a little in return , nobody has things all their own way ,
In any job we have to do things we wish we didn’t have to or haven’t got the motivation to do.
Take the queen at over ninety she had put in more work hours than even Charles or William her work ethic is amazing for someone her age and that’s why you never hear anyone saying much about her,
MandH basically want their cake and eat it and people find that distasteful from both of them not just one of them.

Reactions: 13
Putting the racism claims aside as well as her control freak complex, I'd say the bottom line is that she can never get enough attention and fame, (worldwide, including amongst celebs in North America) and always want to be number one. Being second fiddle next to the Cambo's and not having her own 'official court' of the same scale as Charlie and the Cambridges, as well as the british public calling her out on her behaviour and lack of respect for any traditions, probably got her plotting to find a way to outshine the other royals in terms of the amount of attention in the press. She seems to think press coverage (good or bad) means power (maybe it is these days?) and is also doing her trademark action of doing a runner when she's been called out. She's ghosting the BRF and the British public after screwing them over for the funds, priviledge and tax money she's used. And she needs to realise that not everything is a competion.

I actually used to think she was ok and was supporting them when she first came on the scene, my how my eyes have been opened!

• Heart
I can totally predict that she will never ever come back to the UK again. Harry might pop in and out for some dutiful engagement he’s been forced to do, but I don’t think she would dare to show her face again, knowing how she has betrayed the monarchy and shirked her role within the family.
I’m cringing so bad at their shoddy immature behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Though he never said as much, it felt to me that the Prince was living out the trauma he had experienced as a 12 year old - walking behind his mother’s coffin on global television - again and again and again.
So without really knowing Harry at all, Bryony Gordon was able to detect this psychological trauma from his body language and general downbeat state.

• Haha
Why the duck would Meghan be jealous of Kate? A woman with a career, friends, a real life jealous of a woman who literally is only known because of who she dated then married? So the black American doesn't have class but the white English woman does? Yeah not a racist at all you are you... Harry didn't have a choice in this life, he has had to grieve for his mother and grow up in the public eye not his choice, can you blame him for wanting to protect his son and move him away from that? Archie isn't a Prince, Harry won't be king so what's the problem? But I mean duck them right, why should they be happy and free and independent. They're only humans too, aye?? They even said in their statement they would still support the queen and fulfill duties just not as much. Why is that a problem? Also again, what the duck has this got to do with Kate?

You mean you're also a racist who thinks Meghan is jealous of Kate... Got it.
Megan is not black, she is MIXED RACE - 50% of her genetics are white, why are you choosing to ignore that fact? Who's racist now??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.