Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man I didn’t see it :(

Surely there will have been lots of lawyers involved whether Harry liked it or not (before their wedding) so I assume there’s a limit to what she can have?
The Royals don't do pre nups, but all she could go for would be what's actually in Harry's bank account. No claim on future income, as that comes from his father. No claim on Frogmore, that belongs to the crown.

Reactions: 4
They sued for a few stories run on them - that got most of the headlines but the breakdown of what they sued for included old stuff. All apparently in a bid to stop the video getting out.

Do we think they're staying with friends or if they already own a property in Canada? Did Meghan sell her old home there...? Although I doubt they'd go back to her old house anyway
That home wasn’t hers, she rented it (https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/7886753/million-home-meghan-markle-toronto-princess/)

Wonder where their dogs are during all this.
They were allegedly with her when she helped the poor struggling people with their selfie. So I assume she left them behind in Canada this week just like she did with Archie.

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The Royals don't do pre nups, but all she could go for would be what's actually in Harry's bank account.
The Royals definitely do prenups...the law on prenups changed (ie to make them binding) just before William and Kate got engaged. Coincidence? Or did the RF learn from all the previous divorces....? Without a pre-nup, Meagain would be entitled to 50% of his assets, so you can bet that there is a pre-nup. However, his assets are chump change really (most of the RF's assets are Crown property which means they are really owned by the nation and just 'borrowed' by the Monarch. She is entitled to loan them out eg the estates, the property, the jewellery - but when the papers say she's 'given' that doesn't mean here's a gift, it's yours outright, it just means she has given permission for them to use it on a long term basis eg Frogmore - it's Crown property which is why the taxpayer paid for it to be refurbished and not the Queen out of her private income).

50% of Harry's personal assets wouldn't keep Meagain in private jets for a year. I guess that's why the 'half and half' situation that she's come up with works so well (she thinks) - she gets to borrow all the Crown property and strut around calling herself a princess (FFS) even as the revolting pair are flogging hoodies and doing Primark hauls (#activist) to top up their own bank accounts. And then when the marriage fails, she stays in the US where she has already established herself as People's Queen, superstar actress and all-round amaaaaaaaazing human being, whilst he comes back home to the UK.

If she divorces him, she gets very little, so she's got to keep him sweet - and isolated from his family so he's too proud to admit he made a big mistake.

Reactions: 4
The Royals definitely do prenups...the law on prenups changed (ie to make them binding) just before William and Kate got engaged. Coincidence? Or did the RF learn from all the previous divorces....? Without a pre-nup, Meagain would be entitled to 50% of his assets, so you can bet that there is a pre-nup. However, his assets are chump change really (most of the RF's assets are Crown property which means they are really owned by the nation and just 'borrowed' by the Monarch. She is entitled to loan them out eg the estates, the property, the jewellery - but when the papers say she's 'given' that doesn't mean here's a gift, it's yours outright, it just means she has given permission for them to use it on a long term basis eg Frogmore - it's Crown property which is why the taxpayer paid for it to be refurbished and not the Queen out of her private income).

50% of Harry's personal assets wouldn't keep Meagain in private jets for a year. I guess that's why the 'half and half' situation that she's come up with works so well (she thinks) - she gets to borrow all the Crown property and strut around calling herself a princess (FFS) even as the revolting pair are flogging hoodies and doing Primark hauls (#activist) to top up their own bank accounts. And then when the marriage fails, she stays in the US where she has already established herself as People's Queen, superstar actress and all-round amaaaaaaaazing human being, whilst he comes back home to the UK.

If she divorces him, she gets very little, so she's got to keep him sweet - and isolated from his family so he's too proud to admit he made a big mistake.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think many of those words used to describe her suit Eamonn! 🙊

ETA - apparently Harry is still in London
He's a ponce. I was at a show in London and he was sat behind us. Before the show started, he made sure to stand up and be very expressive hoping people would know who he was. So obnoxious.

Reactions: 3
Can queenie take away their sussex title? If so, where would that leave them with trademarking sussex royal?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.