Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't want to see it. It was anal sex.
Now I want to see it, strangely! πŸ™Š
He's a ponce. I was at a show in London and he was sat behind us. Before the show started, he made sure to stand up and be very expressive hoping people would know who he was. So obnoxious.
I can well believe that! He's so full of his own self importance

No longer with Sunshine Sachs! Strange.
I thought it was weird when I went on their website yesterday to check them out and all.it had was contact details of their offices. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
It is interesting that the Royals never had any true gossip until Megain joined them. Now they are leaking like a sinking ship. The monarchy might need to modernize but what she has done is truly awful.

I was a fan of hers to begin with but a few months in I started feeling like she was acting all the time, like she was starring in her own personal film

Reactions: 11
Ok just watched it. I don't think it's her; the boobs are different and towards the end there's a very dodgy audio bit and "Meghan" looking off camera and then changing what she does like she's being directed.

Reactions: 1
Ok just watched it. I don't think it's her; the boobs are different and towards the end there's a very dodgy audio bit and "Meghan" looking off camera and then changing what she does like she's being directed.
Theres a real version going around not a photo shopped one

Reactions: 2
Theres a real version going around not a photo shopped one
Yeah, the real one seems to have completely disappeared. You don't see her boobs in the one I saw as her back is facing the camera but occasionally her head turns to the side and it looks like her and it was claimed as verified.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, the real one seems to have completely disappeared. You don't see her boobs in the one I saw as her back is facing the camera but occasionally her head turns to the side an it looks like her.
It's disappeared? Dammit. Someone must have it somewhere!! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I'm thinking the Queen won't take their titles away because she knows divorce is inevitable and half brain Harry Haz-been will end up discarded and surplus to requirements once Meg gets the fame and money she craves in the states.

She absolutely must not be allowed to make money from her title. They should be punished by making them do walkabouts in the British rain if the titles have to stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Jessica Mulroney bint can stop with the Instagram posts as well..... I mean they're obviously in support of her friend πŸ™„..... Another classy broad!

Reactions: 7
A royal watcher on the radio said that the Sussexes were pissed off at the photos displayed for the Queen's Christmas speech ie not them. I presume they were fecking off anyway but that is another little snub they can nurture and feel justified in what they are doing.

Reactions: 7
A royal watcher on the radio said that the Sussexes were pissed off at the photos displayed for the Queen's Christmas speech ie not them. I presume they were fecking off anyway but that is another little snub they can nurture and feel justified in what they are doing.
The photos shown were those in the line of succession (who actually are going to be King/Queen). Harry is so far down the line, he really should not take this personally. I think Meghan enjoys finding fault and being offended. It must feel like walking on eggshells when you’re in family scenarios.

While we are talking about the Queen’s speech, Prince George was so cute when he started stabbing the cake mixture in the mixing bowl! I was howling laughing with my prosecco on Christmas Day!

Reactions: 9
Never heard about this sex tape.. anal too.. Jesus H Christ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there must be a copy floating around somewhere, I’d LOVE for it to come to light in the press. Though no doubt the same people who are crying racism will probably claim she’s a modern, confident and strong woman, unafraid to express and take charge of her sexuality πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.