Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be for a few years, he’ll get divorced, she might keep the kids, do a few acting jobs to support herself. Maybe push for a film or two. He’ll come back, make up with his family but turn into a party prince. Or some explorer/adventurer like bennfogle or bear grylls.
I don't think years, I don't think will last long

Reactions: 4
I'm glad they are going they've got No respect for the Queen, the rest of the Royal family, what it stands for and the UK. They have spent our money and frankly taken the piss, withholding info about Archies birth, not letting us see him, moaning about a hard life. Goodbye and good riddence.
Touchè

Reactions: 6
Presumably that means that they won't be the Duke and Duchess any more..... Do they lose their Royal titles?? Also I'm guessing we will no longer be expected to bow and courtesy to this pair of complete pillocks.

If we think they were unbearable as Royals wait til they get into their stride as celebrities 🙄..... Lord save us from this pain..... 🙏
I think they'll keep their titles but I have no idea how this is going to work.

I'm really interested to see how this pans out.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Harry is going to find out what normal peoples lives are like and he will wish he never gave up a life of privilege. For a narcissist.

Reactions: 10
Presumably that means that they won't be the Duke and Duchess any more..... Do they lose their Royal titles?? Also I'm guessing we will no longer be expected to bow and courtesy to this pair of complete pillocks.

If we think they were unbearable as Royals wait til they get into their stride as celebrities 🙄..... Lord save us from this pain..... 🙏
We don't have to bow and curtsey to any Royalty, not even the Queen.

(extract from Telegraph article)

For as long as there have been kings and queens, their subjects have bowed or curtsied in their presence.
But one of the Queen’s most senior former courtiers has claimed that bowing and curtsying is “not necessary” and that Her Majesty is “very relaxed” about whether people do it or not.
Dickie Arbiter, who spent 12 years at Buckingham Palace and Clarence House as a press secretary, also says in a new memoir that it is a myth that people must wait for the Queen to speak first when they meet her.
In On Duty With The Queen, Mr Arbiter says that such customs were mostly “made up by courtiers over the centuries, and retained for whatever reason. Regardless, what may have befitted the social mores of the 18th or 19th centuries wasn’t necessarily right for modern times.
“Bowing or curtsying when in the presence of a member of the Royal family? Not necessary. Not unless one chooses to.”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.