Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Financially dependent what a remark go make when they live the high life in a country were people are existing on food banks!
They are worth millions, wish they would take what they have and feck right off! Privileged, entitled twats both of them!!

Reactions: 14
Not sure if people are even aware of this... The Queen has legal custody of Archie not Meghan and Harry. If they divorced, Archie would live with Harry and Meghan would need the Queen's permission to take him places.

Probably why certain Royals have to ask the Queen's permission to marry also.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if people are even aware of this... The Queen has legal custody of Archie not Meghan and Harry. If they divorced, Archie would live with Harry and Meghan would need the Queen's permission to take him places.

I can't remember the custody arrangements of Eugene and Beatrice when Andrew and Sarah divorced but they certainly still seemed to live at Royal Lodge with him. Then again, so did she I think!

Reactions: 5
the whole "become financially independent" part is laughable. Both Harry and she have millions. Meghan, from her career and Harry from Diana's death, when he turned 30, he inherited around 16 million. Given the fact so many people are living on foodbanks in the UK, they need to give themselves a shake.

Reactions: 19
No but she was committed to her husband and family
I visited Princess Grace’s tomb in the church in Monte Carlo last month. Even on the official tour, they tell how her husband was a cheatin sob who kept at least three mistresses during their marriage. She hung in there for the kids but then died at 52 by crashing her car after suffering a stroke.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I visited Princess Grace’s tomb in the church in Monte Carlo last month. Even on the official tour, they tell how her husband was a cheatin sob who kept at least three mistresses during their marriage. She hung in there for the kids but then died at 52 by crashing her car after suffering a stroke.
I thought it was her daughter, Princess Stephanie who crashed the car?! Apparently Stephanie was driving but they moved Grace over into the drivers seat.

• Wow
I've started to look more into Grace Kelly a little as I'm very (and I stress very!) distantly related to her. It looks a beautiful grave online - is it as beautiful in real life?

Reactions: 3
I thought it was her daughter, Princess Stephanie who crashed the car?! Apparently Stephanie was driving but they moved Grace over into the drivers seat.
We asked about that but apparently Stephanie swears she was not driving. It was a horrific rollover where they were thrown around. Stephanie has suffered PTSD for years and her life has been chaotic.

I've started to look more into Grace Kelly a little as I'm very (and I stress very!) distantly related to her. It looks a beautiful grave online - is it as beautiful in real life?
Yes it is white marble, inside the church where all the princes of Monaco going back to about 1100 are entombed. The church is candlelit and very quiet. Worth a visit if you happen to be there. The church is a short walk down the hill from the royal palace. They even have tombs waiting for Prince Andrew and Princess Charlene....now there’s another woman I pity for her marriage choice.

Reactions: 6
So if she is not a working or senior Royal will her title be revoked it should be! Harry’s titles are his by birthright so it’s different I think he should keep his. They can step back all they like but at the end of the day he is the Queens‘ grandson and will be the Kings Son/brother the family are not going to actually turn their back on him Maybe hoping for the inevitable divorce?
I’m not even British so it completely does not affect me but he will never not be a Royal no matter what they say or do! Even when Edward abdicated he was still a Royal. Is Frogmore going to be staffed etc while they swan in and out their millions wouldn’t last long if they really were going to be financially independent she just doesn’t want to play by the rules and was never going to.

They will retain their titles. Even divorced royals retain titles they just lose the HRH.

• Sad
We asked about that but apparently Stephanie swears she was not driving. It was a horrific rollover where they were thrown around. Stephanie has suffered PTSD for years and her life has been chaotic.

Yes it is white marble, inside the church where all the princes of Monaco going back to about 1100 are entombed. The church is candlelit and very quiet. Worth a visit if you happen to be there. The church is a short walk down the hill from the royal palace. They even have tombs waiting for Prince Andrew and Princess Charlene....now there’s another woman I pity for her marriage choice.
Sounds lovely - thank you Bertie is a bit of a shagger! We best stop before we get told off for going off topic!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.