Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she is not a working or senior Royal will her title be revoked it should be! Harry’s titles are his by birthright so it’s different I think he should keep his. They can step back all they like but at the end of the day he is the Queens‘ grandson and will be the Kings Son/brother the family are not going to actually turn their back on him Maybe hoping for the inevitable divorce?
I’m not even British so it completely does not affect me but he will never not be a Royal no matter what they say or do! Even when Edward abdicated he was still a Royal. Is Frogmore going to be staffed etc while they swan in and out their millions wouldn’t last long if they really were going to be financially independent she just doesn’t want to play by the rules and was never going to.
I'm saying this purely on opinion, but if you're saying H should keep his titles as they were his birth right (Prince only though, not Sussex et al) then Meghan would still get it via marriage. Like if a Lord gets married, his wife becomes a Lady.

Reactions: 4
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So I’ll take Cash or bank transfer for the rebate of my taxes that paid for their bloody wedding and house renovations...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sadly, but inevitability, before too long, we will lose both the Queen and Prince Philip.
The prospect of that gutless man, and his scrag end of a wife, playacting at the funerals makes me want to vomit.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So they are in effect divorcing his family, job and nation???
They will retain their titles and no doubt the HRH.

What I meant was that even divorced royals still keep their titles so these two will keep them until they divorce (no doubt) and then Meghan will be known as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex but Harry will always be HRH as he was born into royalty.

Reactions: 3
My guess is they were told you either tow the party line or you f**k off........you can't have it both ways........ And if you choose to f**k off you will not be funded.
Silly b**locks and his deluded wife have flounced off thinking they'll become celebrities and the likes of Elton John, George Clooney and Oprah will offer up their assistance.

Lets have it right she never really was Royal material...... From her messy appearance to her air of entitlement. She just didn't cut the mustard!

Reactions: 11
My guess is they were told you either tow the party line or you f**k off........you can't have it both ways........ And if you choose to f**k off you will not be funded.
Silly b**locks and his deluded wife have flounced off thinking they'll become celebrities and the likes of Elton John, George Clooney and Oprah will offer up their assistance.

Lets have it right she never really was Royal material...... From her messy appearance to her air of entitlement. She just didn't cut the mustard!
Just say black.

The meltdown on this thread is hilarious.

Reactions: 12
They will retain their titles and no doubt the HRH.

What I meant was that even divorced royals still keep their titles so these two will keep them until they divorce (no doubt) and then Meghan will be known as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex but Harry will always be HRH as he was born into royalty.
Seems like they just don’t want the responsibility of being senior working Royals. It must be so hard to turn up step out of a chauffeur driven car shake a few hands, have a bite to eat and then head home to your staffed, paid for residence!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.